AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that if she doesn't deliver it may not necessarily end your relationship with that model?

No, I've pretty much ended it with her a while back due to previous exchanges and her not delivering. Only way I'd reach out is if I were to inquire on status one last time as discussed. What I was referring to is that with everything I have going on, is it worth spending the time to go back through every communication I've had with her to try and find all the places we discussed it and her not delivering to report it. Or, do I just mark it up as a loss, ban/block her and move on?

Given the number of issues I've had with models lately, I'm being extra cautious on who I tip now for anything outside of general chat. As well as cutting back on the number of models I'll visit.

No, I've pretty much ended it with her a while back due to previous exchanges and her not delivering. Only way I'd reach out is if I were to inquire on status one last time as discussed. What I was referring to is that with everything I have going on, is it worth spending the time to go back through every communication I've had with her to try and find all the places we discussed it and her not delivering to report it. Or, do I just mark it up as a loss, ban/block her and move on?

Given the number of issues I've had with models lately, I'm being extra cautious on who I tip now for anything outside of general chat. As well as cutting back on the number of models I'll visit.

Pfft i would forget about getting anything at this point personally. All that finger pointing and bullshit you would have to go through. Pass
Sounds like you already have her on mental ignore already, and if shes not reaching out already she isn't really making a effort either but im not invested like you are, and its not as simple as that.
Otherwise mark it up as a experience not a loss, and you said you are being cautious now and cutting back model rooms, so you got a little wiser cause of it all. Im betting you can think of some other things that were good take away's, well im hoping so lol.
...Shit, it looks like a "Move on" to me but i haven't invested like you are.. maybe "move on with a chance of saying hi"
ban stuff is up to you though
i know people can be shitty, but we all fuck up and no one is prefect etc etc etc
:wait:

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
― Dr. Seuss :nod:

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ava Nicole
Pfft i would forget about getting anything at this point personally. All that finger pointing and bullshit you would have to go through. Pass
Sounds like you already have her on mental ignore already, and if shes not reaching out already she isn't really making a effort either but im not invested like you are, and its not as simple as that.
Otherwise mark it up as a experience not a loss, and you said you are being cautious now and cutting back model rooms, so you got a little wiser cause of it all. Im betting you can think of some other things that were good take away's, well im hoping so lol.
...Shit, it looks like a "Move on" to me but i haven't invested like you are.. maybe "move on with a chance of saying hi"
ban stuff is up to you though
i know people can be shitty, but we all fuck up and no one is prefect etc etc etc
:wait:

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
― Dr. Seuss :nod:

Yeah, it's already marked up as not getting anything, and like I mentioned in my original post it was tokens/money which likely would have gone to her anyway via room tips, private, etc. Thus the reference about buying someing and being too late to return it as it's been quite a while and she's not really reaching out either. Past the point of it being relevant. Not really worth the hassle to go back and scour for the discussions. But, given our history, it does make me wonder why she'd do it? Then again, I was in the same situation about my divorce and her cheating on and then leaving me. Drove myself silly trying to figure it out. Not worth it.

As to "wiser"? I dunno, that was a process in the making already. I'd already been cutting back, and each model doing what they did made me pull back even more. Which, in some ways hurts the models I've had excellent relations with. But, can only handle being burned so many times before you just decide not worth taking certain risks anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Osyrus
A few things about snapchat. The yes/no/one word answer girls. On cam you can have a normal conversation, in fact the one I'm thinking about usually talks my ear off lol but on snapchat she just gives 1 word answers. And then there's the ones that literally never check their messages at all.

A few things about snapchat. The yes/no/one word answer girls. On cam you can have a normal conversation, in fact the one I'm thinking about usually talks my ear off lol but on snapchat she just gives 1 word answers. And then there's the ones that literally never check their messages at all.
Are you talking about public Snapchats or private ones? It also depends what the models limits are - I've seen a few state that their Snapchat isn't really for chat because they don't have the social energy for it. I can definitely relate to that. If it's a public Snapchat she probably only uses it to post to her story and not open messages because of the risk of unsolicited dick pics (god, I'm never making a public snap again..)

Reactions: KristinKervz
I'm that one word answer girl. To expect a model to be on like she is on cam 24/7 is straight up ludacris. Do you like to go home and chill after work? We like to as well.

I'd think most models are like this. Most times, when I do send a message via SC, it's nothing more than a quick compliment or "Thank you" for a picture or message and don't really expect her to read or respond to it. But, if she does, I'm surprised yet leave it at that since I don't want to bother her.

Is texting a perk they include? Texting is against the rules of my forever snap but dudes just keep doing it anyway. I’ll sometimes give one word replies, often just open it and not reply so that the damn thing doesn’t have a notification or just make sure it’s not something important.

Most of us don't really offer chatting on Snap - it's for pics and vids. Chatting is more for KIK or a texting site like SextPanther.

The same thing happened to me with a favorite model. I don't do that stuff any more because, honestly, I don't think the model gives a crap. Like today I think about wishing her a Merry Christmas, but, I would get a one word answer back probably.

There was a big difference between the chat room with tipping and the messaging apps. At the time I was dumb and thought the messaging app was a way to connect and I thought she liked it (I don't think I ever read any thread here about app etiquette). I was so dumb I would talk on and on like she was my friend in real life. The difference between the number of words that she typed and what I typed was probably and indicator about how great of friends we were. I don't blame her at all. I can imagine, now, giving out my social media apps to people I hardly know where I work and then have them messaging me like we are buds. I feel like kind of a creep looking back, but, I've never really felt great being a one word answer kind of guy for lots of things.

What I didn't realize is that maybe she doesn't want to read my messages going on and on and on like we were friends (I'd seen her do that online with her real friends on cam and she said I was a friend). It seems like those apps, in their relation to webcam stuff, are more just an ability for models to let you know they are online. That's my takeaway from using them.

Last edited:
The same thing happened to me with a favorite model. I don't do that stuff any more because, honestly, I don't think the model gives a crap. Like today I think about wishing her a Merry Christmas, but, I would get a one word answer back probably.

There was a big difference between the chat room with tipping and the messaging apps. At the time I was dumb and thought the messaging app was a way to connect and I thought she liked it (I don't think I ever read any thread here about app etiquette). I was so dumb I would talk on and on like she was my friend in real life. The difference between the number of words that she typed and what I typed was probably and indicator about how great of friends we were. I don't blame her at all. I can imagine, now, giving out my social media apps to people I hardly know where I work and then have them messaging me like we are buds. I feel like kind of a creep looking back, but, I've never really felt great being a one word answer kind of guy for lots of things.

What I didn't realize is that maybe she doesn't want to read my messages going on and on and on like we were friends (I'd seen her do that online with her real friends on cam and she said I was a friend). It seems like those apps, in their relation to webcam stuff, are more just an ability for models to let you know they are online. That's my takeaway from using them.
You really need to take into consideration too that you are messaging her, but there are a LOT of yous! Chances are, it is impossible to not be completely drain socially if she just chatted long form with every dude who wants her too. If you tipped specifically for a texting/chatting period of time sure... but if you just tipped for Snapchat c’mon... give the girl a break. Carrying on full conversations 24/7 with 15 to 30 different people is EXHSUSTING if not down right impossible.

Then again, I’ve never understood anyone who just text chats all the time anyway. Who can pay attention to TV or just rest their brain with that constant demand for the proper replies and attention.

Does anyone really want to read texts from ANYONE going on and on and on about shit? If it’s some big news sure but please don’t make me read a three part essay on your new dish network service (family phone call I just got off of) lol.

Snapchat is also the fuckin’ worst for messaging. Sometimes I’ll get a message, read it, oh look a text from a friend, click on that, now the Snapchat message is gone and I have no clue what was said. It’s terrible for anything beyond “wow you look hot” or “merry Christmas”. Not a place for conversations imo.

Like today I think about wishing her a Merry Christmas, but, I would get a one word answer back probably.
I loved getting all my holiday messages on snap today, I didn't reply to any of them.... but I'm glad they sent them and appreciated them.

Do you only send nice messages to get something in return?

Reactions: s18CM and Gen
I loved getting all my holiday messages on snap today, I didn't reply to any of them.... but I'm glad they sent them and appreciated them.

also note: my mom only even got a 2 word text reply from me today.

Reactions: SaffronBurke

I don't want to be like a weirdo and texting her after she quit (her profile is up but it has been months since she has been online), but you think I should say hello?

Everything I read here says to leave models alone if they aren't contacting you. I'm not trying to bother anyone.

I don't want to be like a weirdo and texting her after she quit (her profile is up but it has been months since she has been online), but you think I should say hello?

Everything I read here says to leave models alone if they aren't contacting you. I'm not trying to bother anyone.
Oh, if she quit camming... that may be a different scenario than mine. :)

Does anyone really want to read texts from ANYONE going on and on and on about shit? If it’s some big news sure but please don’t make me read a three part essay on your new dish network service (family phone call I just got off of) lol.

This. Even as someone who isn't a model, I dislike texting/messaging in long, drawn out conversations. These are phone call types of shit. I don't want to spend a fucking hour reading this shit. Even in calls, half the time the shit doesn't matter.

For me, this is how texting/messaging is meant to be:

Sender: Merry Christmas! Hope all is well with you and the fam!
Receiver: Thanks! Things are good here. Hope same for you
Sender: Thanks, all good here! See you Friday

Or, when I was married:

Wife: On your way home, will you stop and pick up milk?
Me: Will do

That's it. Texting is meant for short conversations. That being said, I'm one who generally uses full words instead of shortened words.

On the topic of snapchat, what are your guys opinions on screenshotting? I personally don't do it but I have some girls snaps before they post anything they put a black screen with text "no screenshots or block" and then I have some that are like "well yea why wouldn't I let you screenshot, you paid for it" attitude towards it. Regardless if it's pay per month or 1 time.

On the topic of snapchat, what are your guys opinions on screenshotting? I personally don't do it but I have some girls snaps before they post anything they put a black screen with text "no screenshots or block" and then I have some that are like "well yea why wouldn't I let you screenshot, you paid for it" attitude towards it. Regardless if it's pay per month or 1 time.

As a model, I only allowed screenshots from members who paid extra for that right. There are too many people out there recording snap stories and reselling them or posting them online for free and catfishing with them.
Please, ALWAYS make sure that a model is okay with screenshotting before you do. If you have issues remembering who allows it, edit their name on your end to have a tick emoji or something like that.

This varies so widely model to model and I understand and respect whichever way they go.
I personally allow screenshots but only if they don’t share them. I’ve never had an issue with this but nobody catfishes me haha.

But that’s just me, many models don’t allow screen shots and I would say that is more the standard and should be expected. Now, my opinion of a member can be changed by their screenshotting habits. Say if, for example, they screen shot EVERY single snap for months but haven’t so much as tipped me another token... I’m not gonna think to highly of that person. I won’t revoke what they paid for but I’ll view them as kind of lame.

Say if, for example, they screen shot EVERY single snap for months but haven’t so much as tipped me another token... I’m not gonna think to highly of that person. I won’t revoke what they paid for but I’ll view them as kind of lame.
Oh absolutely this!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Is texting a perk they include? Texting is against the rules of my forever snap but dudes just keep doing it anyway. I’ll sometimes give one word replies, often just open it and not reply so that the damn thing doesn’t have a notification or just make sure it’s not something important.

If dudes try to message me for free on snap they get one warning, then delete. No refund. Listed policy. Buyer beware.

Not sure if this falls under this topic, but just saw a model who regulerly finishes high on miss mfc do something I didn't agree with. Was in her room a little earlier & she had the guess the number thing some models do. The prize was for her snap, and it was a number from 1 to 100. Some numbers had been guessed & she then wrote "91?". Shortly after someone tipped 91 & it wasn't the winning number.

Now maybe her regs might know that this is just her cheekily suggesting it 'might' be that number. But some people who maybe new to her room in my opinion might think she's decided to reveal the number so the first person who tips it wins. Not really that big a deal, but for e.g. that person who tipped may've just spend the last of their tokens believing that she was telling the room the winning number. I know some of you may say that's the member's fault for assuming (if that occured). Maybe it is partly. But in my view the model is at fault here as well. Because especially to someone new to her room, what she wrote is very ambiguous.

Not sure if this falls under this topic, but just saw a model who regulerly finishes high on miss mfc do something I didn't agree with. Was in her room a little earlier & she had the guess the number thing some models do. The prize was for her snap, and it was a number from 1 to 100. Some numbers had been guessed & she then wrote "91?". Shortly after someone tipped 91 & it wasn't the winning number.

Now maybe her regs might know that this is just her cheekily suggesting it 'might' be that number. But some people who maybe new to her room in my opinion might think she's decided to reveal the number so the first person who tips it wins. Not really that big a deal, but for e.g. that person who tipped may've just spend the last of their tokens believing that she was telling the room the winning number. I know some of you may say that's the member's fault for assuming (if that occured). Maybe it is partly. But in my view the model is at fault here as well. Because especially to someone new to her room, what she wrote is very ambiguous.
I have no idea who this is, but this sounds incredibly straightforward. She obviously doesn't know the winning number, it's automated and random (and if it weren't people would accuse her of rigging the game). She is making her own guesses to encourage people to tip. It could have been the winning number. I honestly don't see how anyone could misinterpret that scene.

Start a twitter war while trying to find things to be offended about and virtue signalling. Some models need to get off the internet, or at the very least, social media.

My bad. Didn't know it was automated. Maybe because I've seen similar games in the past where models used a whiteboard & maybe knew the answer I assumed this was like that as well. I've been around MFC for several years, so maybe I'm more used to the old ways, lol.

You really need to take into consideration too that you are messaging her, but there are a LOT of yous! Chances are, it is impossible to not be completely drain socially if she just chatted long form with every dude who wants her too. If you tipped specifically for a texting/chatting period of time sure... but if you just tipped for Snapchat c’mon... give the girl a break. Carrying on full conversations 24/7 with 15 to 30 different people is EXHSUSTING if not down right impossible.

Then again, I’ve never understood anyone who just text chats all the time anyway. Who can pay attention to TV or just rest their brain with that constant demand for the proper replies and attention.

I don't do the texting stuff anymore. I guess I would with people that want to read what I say--but, those are people that I know really well and like me because we have know each other for years (I know this now). When I bought the messaging apps as a part of the model's offers, I thought, at the time, that I was special because I am dumb about those kinds of things (with one particular model we started out with yahoo mail a few years ago and then she got the apps and she told me to get the apps and I did). It took me a while to figure it out, but I learned and curbed my behavior years ago. You get an app and don't even think about looking up texting etiquette-- and I did have one model say I was being "too distant" on snapchat which was odd. It's all really just a mindfuck for me because I can't figure out if I am doing it right. I just quit talking to people thru those apps by deleting accounts because it leads to less stress.

That said, I feel like Erik from Survivor for some reason with being voted off (no likes on any of my posts, though I thought I did ok with trying to explain things just to discuss things, even if it was just for someone to bounce their ideas off of):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.