AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What makes you RAGE!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes in flip flops. Maybe I just have a thing with guy feet. O_O

Reactions: 1 person
I've heard this for the last 2 hours outside my house-

thump... thump thump thump... thump thump... thump thump thump thump.... thump.... thump... (repeat)

It is the most fucking annoying thing in the world. I want to beat whatever is playing that music into a million pieces!

Camgirls.

People that think that they know how the internet works, but will probally ban people whenever they get trolled.

Ironic huh?

CamSlutsNeedRespect said:
Camgirls.

People that think that they know how the internet works, but will probally ban people whenever they get trolled.

Ironic huh?
Wait wait... are you on some kind of "rage recovery" program with steps and you just got to the step about confronting the things that make you rage? Because you're a pretty fail ass troll. If you ask really nicely though and bribe him, you MAY be able to convince bawksy to give you some trolling lessons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic!

Personally, I rage at people who fail at simple logic. Also rage-worthy is when I feel someone is smart enough to figure out something on their own but they cannot be bothered.

From the first page:
AmberCutie said:
Driving makes me rage. Red lights, yellow lights, unexplainable traffic, speeders who ride my tail, slow pokes ( then I ride their tail), left turn fail drivers, right turn fail drivers, pedestrians in the way of my vehicle, road construction hindering my speeding, lane merging. All of it. It was road rage that made me total my car years ago. That's how bad it is for me.

This reminded me of the following:

Camgirls.

Ironic huh?

People who think it's okay to troll camgirls while they're working. (We're trying to earn a paycheck, don't make it harder than it already is.)

People who spell probably wrong. Probally? Is that like, pro-ball?

---------

When people honk at me for not turning right on red, which I'm not doing because either it's illegal at that intersection or I'm going straight.

When people honk at me for not turning left because the straight lane is going, so obviously it *must* be a green light. IT MIGHT JUST BE RED YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. (Same goes if they honk at me for not going straight when the light is red because the left lane is moving)

CamgirlsRmyHeroes said:
Camgirls.

I know! Me too! I mean, I get so emotionally attached to them since I have no one else to physically love in my life, then they go and break my heart! It makes me rage so much. I'm right there with ya.

CamgirlsRmyHeroes said:
People that think that they know how the internet Internet works, but will probally probably ban people whenever they get trolled.

Ironic huh?

Fixed.

Oh, also: the song "Ironic" by Alanis Morrisette actually makes me rage more since the examples used within her song are not actually irony.

LadyLuna said:
Camgirls.

Ironic huh?

People who think it's okay to troll camgirls while they're working. (We're trying to earn a paycheck, don't make it harder than it already is.)

People who spell probably wrong. Probally? Is that like, pro-ball?

Of course it is, because he's clearly not into women.

AmberCutie said:
Oh, also: the song "Ironic" by Alanis Morrisette actually makes me rage more since the examples used within her song are not actually irony.
I've read some theories that that's actually the point. That the irony in the song lies not in the examples of "irony" that she uses, but the fact that they are, in fact, not ironic. Hence, irony.

Then again, those theories are likely propagated by fanboys who want to defend their favorite singer to the ends of the Earth.

LaLaLand_xD said:
When you really need to get in touch with someone and the one time it's important they never answer their phone...
then to top it off they have a ringback tone that makes you want to throw your phone.

This and ring back tones in general. My brother in law had the Spongebob Squarepants theme song. Every time I called him I wanted to throw my phone down & destroy it.

I just realized hippies make me rage. Not real hippies but these new fucking psuedo hippies. You know the kind. Driving expensive VW's, talking shit about the "MAN" and smelling like shit, or rather, smelling like pachoulli to cover up the "I haven't showered in a week because I conserve water and I'm better than you" smell. Fuck that. Lose the attitude, go off the grid, or blend in with society. Like what you like, whatever, but don't judge. Fucking trustafarians!

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Oh yeah, and the troll dude! WTF? You're on this forum dude. You found something you like and were compelled enough to join it, and make some comments, albeit bad ones. Stop judging other people...and yourself and embrace who you are, a perv who loves cam girls. You're not the only one. Just run with it.

Lawl, seriously the girls on this site are fucking disgraceful like camming wasnt enough, now you want somwhere that guys can direct that full attention too and can get messages to you anytime they want...yet your too pussy to even use your real name, grow some nuts i mean it's not like there all going to track you down for fuck sake...

CamgirlsRmyHeroes said:
Lawl, seriously the girls on this site are fucking disgraceful; like camming wasn't enough, now you want somewhere that guys can direct that full attention to and can get messages to you anytime they want...Yet you're too pussy to even use your real name. Grow some nuts. I mean it's not like they're all going to track you down for fuck's sake...
If you're going to troll, might as well use decent grammar. Else you'll be counter-trolled.

Really dude? Real name. My nick is Bennyhaha. My real name is Ben. Where? I'm pretty sure my shit says "AK mutha fucka's" which means Alaska. I'm not hiding. Wanna steal my identity? Have fun with it pal...you can pay my debt.

bennyhaha said:
Really dude? Real name. My nick is Bennyhaha. My real name is Ben. Where? I'm pretty sure my shit says "AK mutha fucka's" which means Alaska. I'm not hiding. Wanna steal my identity? Have fun with it pal...you can pay my debt.

Your in debt but spend shit loads of $ to jack off on a cam site.

Well we are smart arent we.

NinjaMike42 said:
CamgirlsRmyHeroes said:
Lawl, seriously the girls on this site are fucking disgraceful; like camming wasn't enough, now you want somewhere that guys can direct that full attention to and can get messages to you anytime they want...Yet you're too pussy to even use your real name. Grow some nuts. I mean it's not like they're all going to track you down for fuck's sake...
If you're going to troll, might as well use decent grammar. Else you'll be counter-trolled.

Talking about peoples Grammer is a poor arguement...i think it's embarrassing to use that to get away from the real point im making.

CamgirlsRmyHeroes said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
Oh I do. Don't worry.

Naked Pics.
I don't know what it's like to rage at naked pics.

But yeah, when someone hits on me in a model's room and doesn't pay attention to the model. I really find that rude. Otherwise I'm actually quite rage free. Unless I'm raging at myself. XD

Jennie Bunny said:
Otherwise I'm actually quite rage free. Unless I'm raging at myself. XD[/color]

Yes, I can be my own worst enemy as well LoL.

I effing hate when people still use or you see old shows that have Paris Hilton saying "That's hot." Especially the ones where she says it at least 3 times back to back.

CamgirlsRmyHeroes said:
Lawl, seriously the girls on this site are fucking disgraceful like camming wasnt enough, now you want somwhere that guys can direct that full attention too and can get messages to you anytime they want...yet your too pussy to even use your real name, grow some nuts i mean it's not like there all going to track you down for fuck sake...

Right, because who would want to track down the pretty girl on camera? Not one of those hundred people in the room, of course not. Especially not the ones who won't even sign up for an account.

Grow some common sense dude. Yeah, not everyone on there is a sleezy stalker, but it only takes ONE. We only have one life, one body. Therefore, it only takes ONE person to violate that body or take that life.

CamgirlsRmyHeroes said:
Your in debt but spend shit loads of $ to jack off on a cam site.

Well we are smart arent we.

Ass-u-me

Then again, you were already an ass, and I wasn't involved in the assumption.

CamgirlsRmyHeroes said:
Talking about peoples Grammer is a poor arguement...i think it's embarrassing to use that to get away from the real point im making.

Actually... I think it's hilarious that you don't get it- among those of us with intelligence, proper grammar is a mark of other intelligent people. Therefore, your point is likely to be ignored in favor of bashing your intelligence, because who cares what point an idiot is trying to make?

CamgirlsRmyHeroes said:
Cassidy Nichole said:
Oh I do. Don't worry.

Naked Pics.

Oh my! I'm so scared! You couldn't figure out an insult, so you resort to demanding something you have no right to demand! What did you do for her, that you have the right to see naked pics? You sure as hell wouldn't get any from me without payment.

Oh, and since this topic is about what makes you rage, posting just that makes it look like naked pics make you rage.

Jennie Bunny said:
But yeah, when someone hits on me in a model's room and doesn't pay attention to the model. I really find that rude.

XD I HATE that. Espeically when I'm in the model's room on my basic account. The other day, guy was coming on to me, didn't get that I wasn't interested, so I spelled it out. "I am actually a camgirl on here. This is my day off. My day to watch the pretty ladies without having to answer the questions that I answer a million times a day every day that I am on cam." He apologized, which made it all better in my mind.

Dude I know what you mean. But I find that just completely ignoring the PM's works fine. It's worse when its in a models room though because you don't know what to say other than "Fuck off, I'm busy watching (Model's name here.)" >_>

Also: When you're really really busy while you're awake and don't want to sleep, yet at the same time you want 8 hours of rest.

AlexLady said:
Dude I know what you mean. But I find that just completely ignoring the PM's works fine. It's worse when its in a models room though because you don't know what to say other than "Fuck off, I'm busy watching (Model's name here.)" >_>

Also: When you're really really busy while you're awake and don't want to sleep, yet at the same time you want 8 hours of rest.

Actually, part of my response was "I'm here to watch AlexLady, not pick up guys."

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.