AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What makes you RAGE!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotel pillows. The one we stayed at actually had the right softness/hardness factor, but THEY WERE FUCKING SQUARE!

Pillows are supposed to have a rectangular shape. WTF?! And yes I partially blame these bad pillows for my neck still being borked.

AmberCutie said:
Hotel pillows. The one we stayed at actually had the right softness/hardness factor, but THEY WERE FUCKING SQUARE!

Pillows are supposed to have a rectangular shape. WTF?! And yes I partially blame these bad pillows for my neck still being borked.

Did you stay at a Comfort Inn hotel? I used to work at one. And I'll be the first to tell you that they have the worst quality pillows, blankets, and everything else that you'd ever find :\

NaughtyAmberX said:
AmberCutie said:

Did you stay at a Comfort Inn hotel? I used to work at one. And I'll be the first to tell you that they have the worst quality pillows, blankets, and everything else that you'd ever find :\

No but I think it was owned by Mariott. It was a beautiful hotel, their pillows were really the only thing that was fail. Major fail.

AmberCutie said:

I hear that. I tend to toss and turn before going to sleep. My head does not want to stay in one place on the pillow. I need rectangular pillows.

However, the only times I've seen hotels have normal pillows, they're too fucking soft. I put my head down in the middle and it's like sleeping between Amber's tits. Which wouldn't be a bad thing, but it's a pillow!

Is it too much to ask to have a normal sized pillow that isn't so soft that where you lie your head ends up thinner than a piece of paper and isn't so hard that lying on cement would be more comfortable?

There is absolutely nothing in the entire world that makes me rage.

Except when I drop things FUCK I HATE DROPPING THINGS

People who misuse modern Master/slave terms. Especially the models with "slave" in their name, or when dudes call me "Mistress" in my room. Fuck you. It's like seeing a new religious married model and introducing yourself like this; "hello wife hru bb?"

women that ONLY date black guys

people on MFC that tip a model to NOT show something

Mikeythegeek said:
Models who others say are awesome, but I can't see them because they have my area blocked for some lame reason.
lulz

For me, the cancellation of Firefly... Okay, I'm a little behind, but I only just watched Firefly/Serenity the last couple of days. Show was awesome. And so is Joss Whedon... Next time he does a show, though, he needs to avoid Fox.

MFC STILL hasn't responded to my "WTF, I wanna go prem and can't purchase tokens" that I sent them on Thursday

FUUUUUUU

When people try and make me fuck myself in free/public and when I say it's against the rules, they say 'well all the others do it'.

Reactions: 1 person
AlexLady said:
Emotes and those people who post images on a model's profile.

This isn't Myspace, fuckers.

Or one step further... when members/models post image slide shows or anything with MUSIC THAT STARTS ON IT'S OWN and doesn't stop. Oy I really hate opening a profile and have music auto-play. :angryfire: :angry9: :cussing:

Tahnee said:
I'd rather die at 60 with a cock in every hole, a fag in one hand and a martini in the other.

Amen to that, sister.
:lol:

I dnt even wanna get started on things that make me rage...too early, just woke up. ill try later.

People who don't hurt me by calling me ugly and stuff(coz I just agree with them, and thank them for the honesty) so then they say things like this:
WHY DNT YOU HANG UR SELF
&
HOW MANY TOKENS TO SEE YOU CUT UR WRISTS

Wow well I'd rather be ugly on the outside than ugly and nasty on the inside!
I had one the other day asking me if I'd raped and said I should be raped and need it or something along them lines, wtf?! Whatever happened to not watching a model if you don't like them. Why do people try so hard to hurt people? And both times it's been premiums, not guests/basics!

Grrrrr!
(I feel better now after that mini rant, haha.)

Unfortunately, some low-lifes get their jollies that way. Good to see you have thick skin though. :clap: If they were indeed premium, I'd be willing to bet they're the $20 ones that were forced to after the *Basic mute* option update. The ban hammer is a wonderful thing. ;) I'd report them if I saw anyone doing shit like that.

Migraines

2 in 2 consecutive days? WTF! I mean, I know they can last several days, but they never have for me, and I was perfectly fine last night. So I'm pretty sure it's a new migraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.