AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What makes you RAGE!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This -
938-503-947-666-1358161.jpg

ImWOW said:
Frankie said:
ImWOW said:

I gotta ask, wtf?
I had same question in my head LOL. How could anyone even think of saying that :shock:

I will take that even one step further, as I agree with you...

... people who don't think what we do could ever be considered work. And the proceed to trip out when we get a generous tip because we obviously don't work for it. We just sit here and look pretty. :woops:

They don't want to hear the dirty little details of what we do/go through in order to keep up this "we are perfect, lust after us" fantasy. Trust me. YOU DON'T.

Reactions: 1 person
AmberCutie said:
They don't want to hear the dirty little details of what we do/go through in order to keep up this "we are perfect, lust after us" fantasy. Trust me. YOU DON'T.
Yeah, Before I came to this "job" i worked in different places. I used to be a secretary, manager in the store, designer. Every job has its pluses and minuses, but I can honestly say that this "job" is the hardest one. Most fun one but still hardest. (not sure is there is such a word as "hardest" but yeah lol)

ImWOW said:
Yeah, Before I came to this "job" i worked in different places. I used to be a secretary, manager in the store, designer. Every job has its pluses and minuses, but I can honestly say that this "job" is the hardest one. Most fun one but still hardest. (not sure is there is such a word as "hardest" but yeah lol)

I totally agree. People don't realize how physically (not to mention MENTALLY) demanding this type of "work" is. Ignore that guy. He's not aware of the fact that what you're earning isn't "easy money" at all. Ignorance.

When people blatantly ignore my topic/ignore the main rule I have for my room. NO DEMANDS. Do not TELL me to do something, request it. I actually went through the touble of typing it out (I abuse my audio) for those that may be hard of hearing and immediately after, some douche did exactly what I warned against. It's really not that hard to turn "show assssssss" into "can I see your ass?". Really. Banhammer was in full effect today. No patience for people that don't want to behave (and therefore TYPE) like they are indeed adults.

yeah pisses me off too and they always have 0 tokens and 20 points. Is it too much to ask for a may i see your ass please? otherwise tip for requests!

About the people who don't view camming as "work," I say this (and I might have mentioned this on here before):

During my senior year of college, I met a co-worker who also did some stand up comedy on the side. I went to a few of her shows, even helped her come up with a joke now and then. Watching her and others perform locally and dealing with the occasional drunk heckler, I thought that was the toughest "job" ever. And some nights, they just get paid in alcohol and weed. Yet, I did try it on 2 occasions right after college and it was ok, but I couldn't handle it when I had a heckler on my 2nd show. And I never got paid (both times were open mic nights).

Now, from watching Amber for almost 8 months now, having chats with her where she vents about things once in a while, looking in at a lot of other girls (including a few on these forums) and hearing from a lot of you; I have to say that what you do is tougher. You have to deal with more idiots. You end up being judged on far more. And sometimes you have to deal with people who look down upon what you do.

So to those who think that camming isn't "work," I say this...

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

bawksy said:
Mikeythegeek said:
blah blah blah

:coolface

Mikeythegeek said:
Bawksy, do the world a favor and shut your ass up. Seriously.

I think I'm going to create a cage match for you two to duke it out in. One who comes out alive, gets to talk in my chat room and forum. :D

Ok, no in all seriousness, both of you tone it down a notch or two. Turn the white-knitey-ness down to an 8 (currently at 10), and the 'tarded-ness down to a 5 (currently at 7, IMO), and we'll all hold hands and sing kumbaya.

Attachments

• readytorumble.jpg
    readytorumble.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 359
AmberCutie said:
I think I'm going to create a cage match for you two to duke it out in. One who comes out alive, gets to talk in my chat room and forum. :D

Ok, no in all seriousness, both of you tone it down a notch or two. Turn the white-knitey-ness down to an 8 (currently at 10), and the 'tarded-ness down to a 5 (currently at 7, IMO), and we'll all hold hands and sing kumbaya.

Ohh can we we bet on who will win?

NinjaMike42 said:
Bawksy being less 'tard-like? It'll never happen.

So true :p

I HATE when people stare me down. Seriously. The fact that people stare is one of the reasons I don't like going out unless it's really late at night. It freaks me out. I was in the Sprint store and these two chicks were just glaring at me for who the fuck knows whatever reason...I didn't look back but I could see them out of the corner of my eye. Like what's the point? Trying to intimidate me because you feel threatened? By what?

OK, I guess I'm having a rage-y day, lol. But um, this trend that's seemed to have started in my room where I get sweet guys who obviously don't speak much English, but tip well who all of a sudden turn into assholes out of nowhere and start attacking my husband like he has anything to do with anything....yeah fuck that. I just had to ban some prick who was obviously trying to insult him and what I do for a living. Totally ruined what was actually a great night. These dudes that for some reason feel cock-blocked by my wedding band (which I don't even freakin' wear when I'm on) need to cut it out. It's not that serious.

When someone who hasn't tipped anything bitches at me for not tipping when I'm encouraging others to tip. All I want to say to them is...

Listen, buddy. When you've been here almost every night for at least 6 months, tipped her as much as I have, and given her the support that I have; then and ONLY then can you talk shit.

I've only been on most nights since May. Can I give you some shit, Mikey? :p

I hate doing other people's jobs at work. I RAGE when I end up doing a mindless job like breaking down cardboard boxes that someone who gets paid $4.50 less per hour was supposed to do and not because I feel superior so much as I feel like I am being very inefficient with the University's money.

Mikeythegeek said:
When someone who hasn't tipped anything bitches at me for not tipping when I'm encouraging others to tip. All I want to say to them is...

Listen, buddy. When you've been here almost every night for at least 6 months, tipped her as much as I have, and given her the support that I have; then and ONLY then can you talk shit.

Speaking as someone who, by your own definition, is about twice as qualified to talk shit as you are, I'm not sure that that's something to brag about. Are you proud of the fact that you spend every night in a fantasy land with some girl you've never met? I'll admit, I don't exactly mention it to my friends.

It's okay to try to help Amber get tips. But don't be all annoying about it - subtlety is the key. And if someone calls you out on not tipping also, just be cool about it. You can explain that you tip on a lot of nights, and your Amber budget is empty at the moment. There's no need to be a douche about it.

Attachments

• 60b9ccbc9ec4db7f9a4acc28e97f523a.jpg
    60b9ccbc9ec4db7f9a4acc28e97f523a.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 252
RAGE: the fact that I can make HUGE amounts of money camming just how I am (piercings & tattoos), but if I had the urge to work a dead end job I couldn't because of them. I don't understand the big deal. Most of my tattoos are hidden and my piercings are in no way obscene. It's not like I have "HITLER ROCKS!" tatted across my forehead for fuck sake.

When someone leaves an unusable amount of milk in a jug and puts it back in the fridge

Picture1.jpg

WTF!!!!

when the AC dies in the middle of summer and the repairman can't get out to fix it until the next day, at the earliest, especially after someone was just out here to look at it less than a week ago.

The fact that this is my 6th time trying to make this post (I'm a stubborn bugger). Android OS upgrade ftl.

One of the cats in charge of the network in my complex decided the holy grail to fixing the issue was located on my laptop and went poking around in my files and junk. Four other people called about the router being down as well. Did he invade their privacy too?

When I cook dinner and my DH gets in, says he's going to eat his share and then doesn't, leaving it for me the morning.

When I log into mfc, turn my cam on, and wait, only to discover that according to mfc, I'M NOT LOGGED IN!?!

WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.