AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what mfc model settings turn on sound to members cams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2015
I want to take a mfc model into private and have her hear my voice over cam. but she does not know where to turn on the volume to hear me too.....
can someone tell me where the settings are located for the model to be able to do this.
thanks to whoever helps me in advance

Are you sure you have your microphone chosen correctly in your flash settings when you turn on your webcam? If she is able to see your video she should be able to hear you too if you have that correct. Should be nothing more than her main volume control on her computer at that point. If she can play music and youtube videos and hear them on her computer, her part should be good.

Click the Flash Settings, then the Microphone. Make sure it's right in the drop down box.
Screenshot - 7_27_2015 , 5_46_20 PM.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: FayePotato
thanks for reply, and yes I'm good on my end. Everything is set properly.
this is a section that i read about mfc. trying to find were this default setting is changed.
maybe it is the mute setting in pvt window? or in her option and settings ?.........

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Instructions_and_Features_for_Models

Watch Member Webcams

Premium members are able to turn on their own webcams at any time and share their webcam with models.

If a member's webcam is on, and the member has allowed the model to see it, then the model will see an option to view the webcam in the private message window with the member.

It is up to the model to watch the members or not; there are no requirements.

The model can also choose to hear sound from the webcam or not. By default, the member webcams will be muted (sound off).

thanks for reply, and yes I'm good on my end. Everything is set properly.
this is a section that i read about mfc. trying to find were this default setting is changed.
maybe it is the mute setting in pvt window? or in her option and settings ?.........

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Instructions_and_Features_for_Models

Watch Member Webcams

Premium members are able to turn on their own webcams at any time and share their webcam with models.

If a member's webcam is on, and the member has allowed the model to see it, then the model will see an option to view the webcam in the private message window with the member.

It is up to the model to watch the members or not; there are no requirements.

The model can also choose to hear sound from the webcam or not. By default, the member webcams will be muted (sound off).
I think there's just a simple mute/unmute toggle on the model's side. Right on the member cam window or PM window that will be open when you're doing cam to cam. It should be pretty easy to find.

Also, make sure you both wear headphones... the reverberation/echo during these exchanges are awful without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.