AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 18, 2020
Foreignistan
Spent part of easter clearing out old junk from cupboards and drawers and came across a mix CD (remember those?) someone long vanished made me circa 2004-2005. The first song was this and triggered all kinds of things:

Thanks Laura (wherever you are)!

Dec 27, 2020
chaturbate.com

reminds me of the legendary songsmith sessions. Songsmith was a ridiculous MS software where you could record your voice singing something and the sw "Calculates" the instrumental part. you could input aspects like "Style" "mood" etc. Someone took a van Halen song, extracted the vocals and let the sw calculate some Jazz to it:

the commercial for the sw is even worse:

Reactions: EliMarie717

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
reminds me of the legendary songsmith sessions. Songsmith was a ridiculous MS software where you could record your voice singing something and the sw "Calculates" the instrumental part. you could input aspects like "Style" "mood" etc. Someone took a van Halen song, extracted the vocals and let the sw calculate some Jazz to it:

the commercial for the sw is even worse:

"Micro" "Soft" hahahahahahaha. I wonder if Bill Gates is into SPH, and that's like his secret way of telling the world? Hahahahahahaha.

Yeah... fucking computers. They're always fucking doing something.

• Funny!
Reactions: Gruner