AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Depends,when I get ready I listen to Beyonce ,because women power :D.Online,usually classics from 70`s and 80`s,lana del rey ,sexy dumbstep ...everything actually,depends of the day and my mood.I have 4 playlists

I've been obsessed with this since around 2003 when it came out:

I think it's pretty much the perfect song and was done in one take, as far as I know. Gives me chills every time.

Reactions: cherrybomb1111
(gotta always love a fellow cherokee and tsalagi speaker :D )

(currently have played this at least five times today)

(electric pow wow music is great workout music btw)

...no wonder I have a hard time deciding on the music for my room. These are all so damn different from one another...

No words, just music. I listen to this song and watch the video when im stressed out. I always feel better.

Reactions: heybarkeep

Awesome! I knew the song growing up, but, the Bass player Kills! New favorite..serious chills for some reason

Last edited:

OK, I can't post any youtube, because there is none that I could find, but Lindi Ortega's new EP "Til the Goin' Gets Gone" has been on repeat for the past 2 hours and it's only four songs, but so good. It's dark, brooding, sparse, introspective, personal.

There's a back story behind it. I won't get into that here. If you have Spotify, it's easy to find. It's not really room music, but if you're sitting around looking for something for some depth to listen to check. An adult beverage or herbal consumption would be recommended for maximum listening pleasure.