AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Unforgetable - french montana
i dont think its on youtube yet ive listened to it on spotify
I can't wait to see what some of my favorite choreographers do with that song. It seems like it's right up Kyle Hanagami's alley. :h:

for reference, some of my favorite work of his.

Or! Oh! Alexander Chung!

kinda obsessed with this band lately

:cool: I've yet to find an ethno genre I don't like (folk hip hop, ethno rock, ethno industrial, gypsy punk, pagan metal, etc)

I've become recently obsessed with David Bowie, and I found this gem that's often stuck in my head, and what a trippy video:

I also play Dark Side of the Moon in my room a LOT! I get a lot of complements on twerking and stripteasing to it. Who knew Pink Floyd would be great to strip to??

Last edited:
Trigger alert. I try to be socially aware of what's going on in the world. I watch a tremendous amount of police shootings in both justified and unjustified circumstance. This song covers exactly how I feel when I see an unjustified shooting. Some days it makes me ball my eyes out.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I'm apparently a Shirley Ellis fan (did a few of her songs on page 7) because this is my new ear candy. Gosh I miss those dance moves that the crowd was doing :) :

and her record version:

warning: if you listen you might find yourself singing it in your brain or out loud in public places. It is addictive.

And if you want to follow along:

Last edited:
I've become recently obsessed with David Bowie, and I found this gem that's often stuck in my head, and what a trippy video:

I also play Dark Side of the Moon in my room a LOT! I get a lot of complements on twerking and stripteasing to it. Who knew Pink Floyd would be great to strip to??

I love David Bowie, saw him live and close on stage in 1996, he performed an acoustic version of "Heroes", haunts me still.

Reactions: Marley Magdalene

really like the melody and message of this song. too much negative energy floating around lately, and this gives me good vibes.

I'm absolutely OBSESSED w "Redbone" by Childish Gambino. It's SO GOOD!

Also "Brujas" by Princess Nokia. It's such a bad ass song. If you're into underground hiphop, then give it a listen!

Reactions: paige_orion
Been listening to a lot of Clash recently and am amazed at how relevant this song is 35 years later.

When there is lightning, you know it always brings me down; because it's free, and I see that it is me who is lost and never found.
I cry out for magic. I feel it dancing in the light. It was cold, I lost my hold to the shadows of the night.

Do your demons...do they ever let you go? When you have tried, do they hide deep inside? Is it someone that you know?
You're just a picture. You're an image caught in time. We're a lie, you and I. We are words without a rhyme.

Feel the magic...I feel it floating in the air. But it 's fear, and I hear it calling "You beware! Look out!"
There's no sign of the morning coming, there's no sign of the day. You have been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark.