AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I love IM! It's rare that I stumble across another person who even knows who they are in the wild.

Edit to add my fave IM song: HEAVYWEIGHT
OMG! :joyful: Yes, it is especially rare! BUT we are out there. So delightful to meet you! I've been an IM addict since "BP Empire".
You know, the best thing is, your favourite song is also my favourite piece. Nothing is more epic than Heavyweight. I might even label it Legendary. To me, it is deeply melancholic, like many of their songs, especially from that album (Vicious Delicious). It somehow reflects the intensity of my own emotions, when I am in caught up in the darkness. How do you feel about it?

OMG! :joyful: Yes, it is especially rare! BUT we are out there. So delightful to meet you! I've been an IM addict since "BP Empire".
You know, the best thing is, your favourite song is also my favourite piece. Nothing is more epic than Heavyweight. I might even label it Legendary. To me, it is deeply melancholic, like many of their songs, especially from that album (Vicious Delicious). It somehow reflects the intensity of my own emotions, when I am in caught up in the darkness. How do you feel about it?

As someone who can easily get caught up in their own darkness and enjoy it a bit too much, I completely get where you're coming from with the song. First time I heard it, I was undergoing some huge changes in my life so my feelings may be a bit colored by that. I liken the song to a phoenix. It's born, undergoes change, flies, fights, and eventually dies. It then is reborn stronger than it was, yet wiser and more cautious as it flies off into the distance. Heavyweight, to me, is something that feels like a religious experience. I have similar feelings towards Beethoven's 9th. Both pieces are not things I can just listen to at any time. They require my full respect and attention. It's rare for me to feel that way about music since I love it so much and am nearly always listening to something, but occasionally I'll come across special pieces that move me to my core. Here's another example of music that is very special to me and requires my attention and respect:

Reactions: silentm0de
As someone who can easily get caught up in their own darkness and enjoy it a bit too much...
There's something about the darkness that has always baffled me. I have never feared it, yet never welcomed it in the first place. It came to me, gently at first, when I was a young man, lost and hurt and aimless during my teeange life. I did not understand it back then, I merely submitted to it, feeling as if it was some kind of spiritual redress, compensating me for all my unfulfilled wishes and dreams. The pain it can harbour is excrutiatingly capacious, and it is prone to rendering a person blind and deaf to the beauty of the world or life in general. Then I learned that embracing the darkness boosted my creativity and I began to write. As of today, I can only write something of significance when I lower myself into that black, oily pool of regret and anguish. As it does for you, Heavyweight symbolizes a journey into the darkness (in fact, many IM songs, or psychedelic music in general, take you on a journey through yourself). Mine does not end in rebirth, though I love that you can feel it that way. To me it leads to an epic event of denial and self-loathing, the acceptance of the ultimate truth about myself, and finally asphyxiation within a liquid void, reverberating with those warped voices at the end of the song. Now that I am older I can enter and leave that place almost at will, but it will never leave me alone. You know, Nietzsche was right: "when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you"
Thank you so much for sharing, also for this wonderful piece of music, "Arriving somewhere but not here". Music like this is not just something to entertain yourself with. Music like this carries emotion and conveys states of mind. Some of us can tune into it, some don't. Thank you, too, for sharing it with me!

• Hugs
Reactions: Brit
I've been diggin all the elctro music ❤ I'm gonna add some of these to my work playlist.
I'm loving this mix RN. Sexy!
It might partly be these headphones I have, the bass sounds SOOOOOO good! My roomate sometimes lets me borrow his pair, which were $400. I swear it's like an immediate orgasm listening to any song I like on them!! Holy shit!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

could care less what others think of the music I enjoy. Progressive house, trance, techno and funk will always be who I really am :)

This will be my last post about music.. for now :)
May your soul be filled with the beats you enjoy.

hope all is well

it's like an immediate orgasm listening to any song I like on them!! Holy shit
I can't go with you on this one '( too bad.
1605075949651.png

Last week, I watched Stevie Nicks staring in "American horror movies" on Netflix.
Since then, I'm back in the 80s when I fell in love with her voice :)
Note that then, we had no internet and they weren't really known on French radio or TV. It's one of the first discs I bought in a shop, only betting on the cover

Reactions: MarieElise
Since then, I'm back in the 80s when I fell in love with her voice :)
Note that then, we had no internet and they weren't really known on French radio or TV. It's one of the first discs I bought in a shop, only betting on the cover

OMG her voice is beautiful! My StepDad actually knows her. He took my Mom out white water rafting with her, blew my Mom's mind. She actually got to hang out w Stevie Nicks!! He knew Jerry Garcia too, has pictures with him, on his living room wall.

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: DoD404
Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
I feel like everyone else who posts in this thread is so much more musically cultured... then comes me with some whack ass wild sex shit hahahahahahahahaha!

This is the most recent one I bought. I find it sexy, his voice is so gritty and manly sounding.
I'm also listening to Shimmy Shimmy (ODB), but I already posted that one in here a little bit ago.
Foods taste soooo good, sounds sound so greaaaaaaat... Life is good 💜💜

Reactions: Nigerian Prince