AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dude wtf LMAO.. and I thought the video for Ready Let Go, by Cage the Elephant was fucking weird...
Oh well, I still love these tracks anyway.

Attachments

• BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!.JPG
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
Oh to smoke with Willie, snort with Waylan, share a gin with the possum - or listen to Tom T Hall tell how he did with each. Either way is just as good.

But with the recent passing of Charlie Pride what's more beautiful than him singing back in 1971?

This is song is soooo fitting to a situation.
I'm on a Pearl Jam obsession now because of it. :D

If you are from Ecuador. Make sure your submitted ID's are all up to date on CB. Otherwise you won't get re-verified again if you let it expire :)

Attachments

• Ecuador.png
    Ecuador.png
    223.1 KB · Views: 9
Agh this is really hard to narrow things down to 3, but I put some in order from least heavy to most heavy.

1.) Eidola - Tetelestai
It's sort of like the band Dance Gavin Dance, but a bit less poppy. Usually if I have a friend that likes rock, but not really into too heavy of metal stuff, I introduce them to Eidola, albeit usually with their song Humble Ledger.

2.) TesseracT - Nocturne (... but really I tend to listen to the whole album Altered State the full way through for the full experience)
Nocturne is TesseracT's most popular song, but I think it's that way for a reason. The notes to hit are easy, but the rhythm and layering with the syncopation make it much more complex, and it creates a really interesting dynamic imo.

3.) Kadinja - The Modern Rage
It's sort of like a mix between Korn/Meshuggah/Deftones. Super underrated band imo that I stumbled upon on Spotify. They're not extremely underground, but I do think they have enough instrumental/song writing skill to deserve more followers (of course, me being bias 🙂 ). Their awesome guitar solos aren't featured in this particular piece, but if anyone is interested, I'd strongly recommend Henry Call Mash Yes by them. That's probably my favorite by them, even though The Modern Rage has been one I've been listening to as of late.

Reactions: Brit
OK, well agoraphobia is not the same as cabin fever... but fuuuuuuuck! I've been in my house almost exclusively for nearly 10 months now!!!!! HOLY FUCK.

I guess now I know that 10 months in the same house is about the limit I can take, before I start losing it. HOLY SHIT I'm gonna hang in there, but... just... HOLY SHIT!

Last edited:
I heard this song in a room I frequent, and now I can't get the chorus out of my head!

Danny Darko ft. Jova Radevska - Butterfly (Droplex Remix)​

I both hate and love how catchy this song is. The lyrics are pretty much impossibly to understand, but I can't help replaying it over and over :mad: