AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Whoa, that looks so fun!! Typically I like a heavier bass remix of this track, but I can't get over that building!!! I could swear I watched a long taping of Idris Elba DJing on that same thing, at one point, too.
ETA; OK nvm that was A'DAM TOWER in Amsterdam.

Last edited:
Probably the most random thing ever, but.....

I'd like to get fucked to ^this song. :giggle: But I probably would be too busy dancing to it. 😂😂😂

And this song too.....

I know...something is really wrong with me... 😂

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I like to drink 3 cups of coffee in a row and pump this 😆 😆

Then I immediately go shit my pants... because, fuck, that's a lot of caffiene hehe.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: SandyPanz
I have a thing for bluegrassy covers. And @EliMarie717 your post reminded me of the second verse here! Please pardon the video quality-there is a studio version of the song on Spotify. This live audio is moving tho

I have a thing for bluegrassy covers. And @EliMarie717 your post reminded me of the second verse here! Please pardon the video quality-there is a studio version of the song on Spotify. This live audio is moving tho

I've always loved that song but never heard another version except the Marcy Playground one. I like the one you posted, especially how he speeds up his talking on the coffee part haha.

Anyone else have this on their Gettin Ready playlist?

I have ICP Boogie Woogie Wu 😆 I really like that one though ^ never heard it before, it's good too.

Last edited:
@EliMarie717 You were my first-to get me listening to ICP! My opinion on them is developing yet but I am for sure digging the Sublime you're sharing.

This is along those vibe lines

This is another one where there's a polished version on Spotify, just this 'live' version made me smile

• Helpful!