AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Lately I've had this album on repeat - Sturgill Simpson "A Sailors Guide To Earth". Your ears will think you lol however, to isolate to one single track. This is my track of choice:

Last edited:
Reactions: Brit
Damn, now that I listened to this I have to rewatch it all!
Do that, and continue on to Wild at Heart. It's probably even more David Lynch than the already very David Lynch-y Twin Peaks!
I watched WaH in theaters when it came out, and hearing Powermad's speed metal in a mainstream (well, haha) movie in 1990 was oddly satisfying.

shinedown-45 And I'm staring down the barrel of a 45, Swimming through the ashes of another life No real reason to accept the way things have changed Staring down the barrel of a 45 i feel like this kinda often. not suicidal at moment but it does come to my mind. this song has saved me before tho.

sorry i just needed to vent a little :(

This time of year is difficult for a lot of people, self included. Just know that you are unique and you have an impact on every single person who crosses your path. You are teaching me to be more optimistic in life because you have a lot of negative feelings, but are pushing past them. You are continuing to work and are trying to be positive - things that I deeply struggle with when I feel bad. Just know that it's also okay to take a break and to take care of yourself. There's a balance with knowing when you need to push yourself and when you need to let yourself rest. Still trying to figure that out myself.

This song has helped me through a lot of bad feelings about myself, maybe it will be helpful for you:

OK guys. I play in a Pink Floyd cover band and was brought up with classic rock and hard rock. But somehow this ended up in my YouTube feed and OH...MY...GOD!!!

Never thought I would be fascinated by an opera song. But the awesome power, beauty, and emotion in this man's performance is incredible.

It's only 3 minutes long. Wait for it... (I suggest headphones)

wish we could turn back time to good old days when our momma sang us to sleep but now where stressed out. so true when i hear this from the song. stressed out by 21 pilots

i miss you so much father. i want to believe there is a after life. sadly there is no proof that there is. so i guess its blackness forever or its like your just sleeping and dont know. i guess thats not so bad at-least there is not any pain. i just miss family who died i cant believe i will never see them again. :( my room-mate says he believes your reborn.... if that's true why didn't my dog who died come back to me like in the movies then? i never got to say goodbye to my father.... same with my uncle.... it hurts so much......

OMG I loved the original but it NEEDED some eminem...

mamma mia perfection GIF by caitcadieux

OK guys. I play in a Pink Floyd cover band and was brought up with classic rock and hard rock. But somehow this ended up in my YouTube feed and OH...MY...GOD!!!
You're probably aware that Manowar recorded a version of this on Warriors of the World and have played it in several live shows then. Eric Adams isn't exactly Pavarotti, but he makes up for it in phrasing and poooowah!

Recently returning from a road trip for work, driving fast at night on deserted highways with this one on repeat and LOUD........
Another banging collab from an Aussie band

Last edited:
Two of my fav artists working together

Richard D. James aka Aphex Twin (music) and Chris Cunningham (video)

Cunningham made videos for Björk, Madonna etc.
Aphex Twin is pioneer, guru in IDM and electronics in general

This is so ridiculous, I laugh my ass off every time

If you like that look for "Rubber Johnny" on youtube. I didn't embed it here because its quite disturbing. But the music sync to the picture is amazing. I guess its inspired by David Lynchs Eraserhead.

Also great "Flex" and "Monkey Drummer"

damn I forgot the most important one, they even played it in MTV when it came out:

its a masterpiece IMO

OMG I FUCKING LOVE APHEX TWIN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. I've only ever talked to one other person, except you, who will admit to it though hehe. I like this one a lot.

ETA; Oh shit nvm, I just attached Window Licker too, it's my fave!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

I'll post this one instead. I hope I didn't already post it before...

Last edited:
does someone remember this?

That is the power of music IMO. You find something you listened to as a kid while sitting in the back seat of your families car on the way to a family vacation. Mom is singing along, dad is singing along and you look out of the window hypnotized by the passing nature. And suddenly all the feelings and thoughts come back to you.