AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You find something you listened to as a kid while sitting in the back seat of your families car on the way to a family vacation. ... and you look out of the window hypnotized by the passing nature. And suddenly all the feelings and thoughts come back to you.
That's what the Eurythmics does to me. Although Thank Fn God my parents managed to enjoy them silently once in a while. Must have been the only time either of them stopped talking. Anyways here's my song of the night. Mood.

Damn, lol, haha @EliMarie717 this puts me back into my hardcore freetek festival years, those tracks were played pretty always :) with many remixes. I can't wait to crawl through the festival mud again after covid.

I took this photo 2005 outside Valencia, Spain. One day after a total solar eclipse. 2005 or 2006, don't remember. Your posted songs brought me right back to that moment, Thanks for that. Zombienation!

tech.jpg

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Damn, lol, haha @EliMarie717 this puts me back into my hardcore freetek festival years, those tracks were played pretty always :) with many remixes. I can't wait to crawl through the festival mud again after covid.

I took this photo 2005 outside Valencia, Spain. One day after a total solar eclipse. 2005 or 2006, don't remember. Your posted songs brought me right back to that moment, Thanks for that. Zombienation!

View attachment 91600

So fun. I notice everyone calls them festivals, in my day we called them Raves. I used to go to them all the time too. I loved them 💜

Apparently, things are coming back to normal. Clubs are reopening with triple shots required. It's going to be wild. A friend who owns a club just confirmed me.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
we will have this
ah ah ah. Well, I don't know. I'll let you know. It's been ages since I stepped into a club. It was before the pandemic started. The one I've posted is considered a "banger" at the moment. He was just checking if I would be there this weekend. I know for a fact that for club owners business has gone completely downhill and let's just even say it has gone to shit. Nothing anybody could do, though. It is what is.

Last edited:
I know for a fact that for club owners business has gone completely downhill and let's just even say it has gone to shit. Nothing anybody could do, though. It is what is.
Tell me about it. I have a friend who runs a bar and play in a band. Not sure which one of those are on the side, but he is basically bored out of his mind right now. And broke ...!

Reactions: Just_A_Guy