AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
At the moment, "Alien Days" by MGMT. It's one of those songs that I've listened to without thought and then suddenly one day it became an earworm. The song kind of has a Radiohead vibe to it.

So, Lzzy Hale and Halestorm are awesome. She easily has the best voice I have ever heard from a woman. Myles Kennedy from Alter Bridge would take the cake for the men.

Reactions: Ambers Troll

Lzzy Hale is an awesome singer ...posted Shatter Me (Lindsey Stirling written) too many times..... for yellomit, this is her with Amy Lee live.

Reactions: YelloMit
These guys! I've got two songs earworming right now, they tend to jumble together a bit, but its 'every other freckle' and 'tessellate', I think Alt-J are pretty awesome :cool:

My favourite lyric in every other freckle; "I want to bed into you like a cat beds into a beanbag..... turn you inside out and lick you like a crisp packet..." haha BUT HE MAKES IT SOUND SO ROMANTIC AND NICE! :shock:

Never actually watched the video though, I'll have to do that when I'm not at work sometime... :whistle:

For obvious reasons.

My sister asked me to put this group on a playlist for a road trip we were undertaking. Have never heard of the group before that, given I'm not clued up on Icelandic music, but I've liked the songs of theirs I've heard.

MOAR

Hmmmmm that's mostly it. :shifty:

i should have had 3 posts between this and my last cuz i had some good, funny ass audio addictions lately.

I have no idea why I'm obsessed with this right now, but I am

Angels & Airwaves "Diary"

My current earworms are more Halestorm songs. 'Miss the Misery', and 'I Get Off' in particular.
Highly recommend both songs if you love hard rock and women. (For fans of assassins creed check out the the clip for 'I get off')

I really wanted to post this clip for any Romanian ACF visitors. Love the sound of this song (especially the use of Oboe), and am a fan of F Charm.

(For english only speakers it is pretty much a breakup song.)

Faded - Zhu
Living on Video 2.9 - Pakito
Sunlight - Magician