AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What the heck Salvation Army o_o

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't give a shit what anyone thinks, why did you think we would give a shit about your ignorant opinions? Did you expect a positive response or something? You can run your mouth all you want but at the end of the day there is no real reason for you to care about what goes on in someone else's bedroom.

RedHerby said:
a few remarks

• - we IT nerds are really not all like this.
    - Holland is a much nicer and more liberal country then Belgium.
    - to state that gays and straights are equal many times differences are pointed out. (really funny).
    - the only thing Belgian is right about, is that women tend to defend those sissies.
    - why do gays never hit on me? HEE I EXISTS TO !
    - we straight males do not give 'thanks' in this thread because that will look gay.
    - hee you there, why are you still a little bit uncomfortable when reading postings from that male model in other threads?

1)sure everyone is different
2)i can't agree with that holland <> Belgium == cat and mouse
3)lol
4)that's the only thing i wanted to prove actually but i didn't do that verry good lol
5)??
6)you're right
7)lmao

Belgian said:
1) who is the kiddo probably my age is a little (much) higher then yours unless you're one of that recently typical cammodels overaged to be on a webcam and fat enough to look like a pig

2)hmmm what have human psychology and computer science in common :think: oh right those are two totally different things (i'll tell you since you don't know)

3)sure keep on saying that it doesn't affect me i know what i am and i don't give a shit what some male (must be gay) cammodel says or anybody else for that matter
1) You're the kiddo. Until you learn how to type and act like a mature adult, you'll always be a kid. A stupid one.

2) Are you trying to make my brain bleed? I never claimed human psychology and computer science had anything in common. I was just pointed out, my educational background allows me to make educated assumptions about you, based on what you say.

3) So you are disagreeing that you aren't allergic to gay people? I'd love for you to be a troll, but there are people as mentally damaged like you in this world. Having such self-hate for your inner leather wearing, hand washing gay guy, must really suck. Let him out and suck on a nice big veiny cock. And kiddo, I'm straight and have had women pay me to take off my clothing. Don't be jealous. :cool:

Belgian said:
Kalb said:
Speaking as someone who has a degree in human psychology, you most likely are gay yourself. You may not even be able to admit it to yourself, but this strong hatred is evidence of that fact.

1) who is the kiddo probably my age is a little (much) higher then yours unless you're one of that recently typical cammodels overaged to be on a webcam and fat enough to look like a pig

2)hmmm what have human psychology and computer science in common :think: oh right those are two totally different things (i'll tell you since you don't know)

3)sure keep on saying that it doesn't affect me i know what i am and i don't give a shit what some male (must be gay) cammodel says or anybody else for that matter

I think we need a translator here, but I'll attempt answering your statements that I doubt anyone can really read.

First of all, I think it's easy to see his appearance from his avatar. Unless you are blind. He's certainly not "fat", and while I do not know your age, even though you sound like a twelve-year-old, you could probably judge your age compared to his by looking at his picture.

Second, I feel that if I explained how truly unintelligent this statement made you sound, that it would just go over your head.

Third, you really are too caught up in this whole "gay-hating" business. Did you know that it's really hard to hate something that you don't have a personal connection to? The opposite of love isn't hate--it's indifference. Because by being indifferent, you aren't letting it to emotionally affect you in any way or putting any energy into even thinking about it.

And now I will quit feeding the troll. I think he's had enough to eat.

Reactions: AshleyMarks
Just had to come back to post to say that I would do Kalb. I'd pay him for it too. He has no reason to feel like he isn't attractive enough. :) I'll speak publicly on his behalf there. Let me know if you want me to pay you to strip for me, Kalb!

blackxrose said:
Just had to come back to post to say that I would do Kalb. I'd pay him for it too. He has no reason to feel like he isn't attractive enough. :) I'll speak publicly on his behalf there. Let me know if you want me to pay you to strip for me, Kalb!
Now I feel like thanking Belgian. :lol:

But the thanks and show will be saved for you. Can't tell if you're being serious? That came so out of left field, I nearly fell out of my chair. I'm certainly game if you'd like to pay me to strip. :mrgreen:

Oh and beat ya to it BluexDakota :dance: , but very well said.

Reactions: AshleyMarks
Kalb said:
blackxrose said:

But the thanks and show will be saved for you. Can't tell if you're being serious? That came so out of left field, I nearly fell out of my chair. I'm certainly game if you'd like to pay me to strip. :mrgreen:

Well, your debate skills are impressive and I like the way you word your responses to his ignorance. :D Granted I've got about $5 to my name, but if I was a millionaire you'd definitely be on my list. :whistle: Besides, I could never consider someone like Belgian because I'm not straight. :D Since he's a homophobe he'd probably just puke all over me.

blackxrose said:
Kalb said:
blackxrose said:

Well, your debate skills are impressive and I like the way you word your responses to his ignorance. :D Granted I've got about $5 to my name, but if I was a millionaire you'd definitely be on my list. :whistle: Besides, I could never consider someone like Belgian because I'm not straight. :D Since he's a homophobe he'd probably just puke all over me.
That wouldn't be a bad thing, if that was one of your kinks.

Thanks m'am. Never saw any point in responding to ignorance with anger. Either he is this bad or just a troll. Now go tell your fanclub or regulars or whomever they need to tip the heck out of you, so you can pay for a strip from a nice male model. :pray:

Kalb said:
blackxrose said:
Kalb said:
blackxrose said:

Thanks m'am. Never saw any point in responding to ignorance with anger. Either he is this bad or just a troll. Now go tell your fanclub or regulars or whomever they need to tip the heck out of you, so you can pay for a strip from a nice male model. :pray:
Where can I locate you at? I would not mind seeing you on cam. You should definitely make a signature with all of your cam links. I keep wondering what your cam name(s) are.

Reactions: Rose
MercyRain said:
Kalb said:
blackxrose said:
Kalb said:
blackxrose said:

Where can I locate you at? I would not mind seeing you on cam. You should definitely make a signature with all of your cam links. I keep wondering what your cam name(s) are.
That would be a good idea, actually. Then I can become the webcam model of the webcam models, haha. I actually haven't been on cam in a while, to be honest. My schedule has been up in the air lately (and been focusing on the other j-o-b), and it seemed like it could be better to wait on camming more until I can have a set schedule (plus living in my own place, not living alone is making it harder), so I could actually develop regulars. I also feel like switching my name on LJ, streamate I still haven't decided if I want to perform on, but thinking I'd rather go with streamray over streamate since I can set my rate at 45% on there (and streamray has a fanclub option and other features to build fans). Could say I'm regrouping after getting some early battle scars and learning what camming is actually like. :-D

blackxrose said:
Just had to come back to post to say that I would do Kalb. I'd pay him for it too. He has no reason to feel like he isn't attractive enough. :) I'll speak publicly on his behalf there. Let me know if you want me to pay you to strip for me, Kalb
hahaha, you go girl, create a "I want to perv on Kalb" ChipIn, lets see if we straight pervs are going to support that !

RedHerby said:
Nordling said:
Wallonia, Flanders or the Duitstalige Gemeenschap België?
must be Flanders, those are the narrow minded right-wing people from Belgium.

why don't you stop judging a country that you obviously not know verry well otherwise you wouldn't say such shit

RedHerby said:
a few remarks

• *snip*
    - to state that gays and straights are equal many times differences are pointed out. (really funny).
    - the only thing Belgian is right about, is that women tend to defend those sissies.
    *snip*
    - we straight males do not give 'thanks' in this thread because that will look gay.
Hmm, equality and difference are two completely different things. Men and women are equal, but they are also different from one another.

What makes gay men more "sissy" than straight men? I'm sure there are gay career soldiers and policemen who could kick your ass without breaking a sweat, mine too. Masculinity and sexual preference are completely unrelated.

I gave thanks, as did other guys. Why would anyone care if they "look gay"? Who do they look gay to anyway? People who don't know them maybe, so who cares? Because people who do know them will know their sexual preference presumably.

Belgian said:
RedHerby said:
Nordling said:
Wallonia, Flanders or the Duitstalige Gemeenschap België?
must be Flanders, those are the narrow minded right-wing people from Belgium.

why don't you stop judging a country that you obviously not know verry well otherwise you wouldn't say such shit

why don't you stop judging a sexuality that you obviously not know verry well otherwise you wouldn't say such shit.

Fixed! :p

CammiStar said:
Your 5 years at "University" clearly didn't teach you much. You posts are full of ignorance.

P.S. - I don't know if your "university" taught you this, but you can't catch gay.

Your 5 years at "University" clearly didn't teach you much. Your posts are full of ignorance.

P.S. - I don't know if your "university" taught you this, but you can't catch gay.

Fixed.That is a piece of own model medicine and that by a non english speaker shame shame

oh yeah maybe i don't wanna know

Belgian you make my head hurt the most. If you go to a sandwich shop don't know their gay and you like thier food and atmosphere.But as soon as you hear that they are boom automatically they are dirty and after your asshole which if I were gay I would not touch your asshole with a 10 foot pole.

It is people like you who make this world a horrible,nasty place to live. By the way gay is not a disease you can't catch it.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: Nordling
Cassidy Nicole said:
This thread makes my head hurt... I can't even process it. :woops:

If you are this against homosexuals which have done NOTHING to do, you are either the most ignorant person I have ever encountered or repressing your homosexual thoughts and wants...

sure that's why i am on a website where men aren't even allowed on cam sure inside of me i have some gay feelings i don't know about CUT THE CRAP WILL YOU !!!!!!!!

Belgian said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

If you are this against homosexuals which have done NOTHING to do, you are either the most ignorant person I have ever encountered or repressing your homosexual thoughts and wants...

sure that's why i am on a website where men aren't even allowed on cam sure inside of me i have some gay feelings i don't know about CUT THE CRAP WILL YOU !!!!!!!!

I don't know what website you are on, nor do I care. Just because you are on that website doesn't mean you still don't have those feelings. You may just be overcompensating. It happens a lot. Your mind can sure play tricks on you. No crap here.

Reactions: Nordling
Belgian said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

You are a total tool........Just disappear and please don't infect the world with anymore of your ridiculous nonsense! :hand:

Cassidy Nicole said:
Belgian said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

I don't know what website you are on, nor do I care. Just because you are on that website doesn't mean you still don't have those feelings. You may just be overcompensating. It happens a lot. Your mind can sure play tricks on you. No crap here.

1018634872_no_to_gay_marriage_350x350_front_300x300_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Belgian said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

Since you are spell checking models let me do the same. A little shot of your medicine.

Sure that's why I am on a website where men are not even allowed on cam.Sure inside of me I
have some gay feelings. I don't know about CUT THE CRAP WILL YOU!!!!!!!

Ahh much better.Oh and congratulations on coming out of the closet no need to hate on someone's sexuality especially if you have gay feelings and hating on what you are feeling as well.

Cassidy Nicole said:
Belgian said:

Got you ..... By declaring homohate i don't indicate i have some hidden gay feelings nor does that provide proof of the existence of such feelings .....

CammiStar said:
Most of your posts on this forum display some sort of bigotry, prejudice or intolerance. I personally feel you have no place on these forums after your prejudice postings in this thread. Your homophobic bullshit postings are no different than someone posting about how they have a problem with another race and using racial slurs.
I totally agree. I wonder if he ever thought he would ever gain from this or get a positive feedback.I got news for the closed minded, sad,alone person.There is no place in this world for people like that. Hence why most people that hate people for their race,color,religion,and sexuality tend to be alone. Very,very alone.

CammiStar said:
sxycherrypie said:
CammiStar said:
Most of your posts on this forum display some sort of bigotry, prejudice or intolerance. I personally feel you have no place on these forums after your prejudice postings in this thread. Your homophobic bullshit postings are no different than someone posting about how they have a problem with another race and using racial slurs.
I totally agree. I wonder if he ever thought he would ever gain from this or get a positive feedback.I got news for the closed minded, sad,alone person.There is no place in this world for people like that. Hence why most people that hate people for their race,color,religion,and sexuality tend to be alone. Very,very alone.

Ignorant people don't have clues.
This is a sad but true statement love. I wish he could take his money and buy a damn clue. I guess he is brainwashed with enough hatred in his life that he probably would not do that.*sigh* Just through them into a mental hospital and make this world a better place for the love of god.

Belgian said:
Got you ..... By declaring homohate i don't indicate i have some hidden gay feelings nor does that provide proof of the existence of such feelings .....

All I am saying is this happens A LOT, more than you would think. Like I said, the mind can hide, disguise and bury certain thoughts, memories, feelings etc. People don't just blatantly have such hate for something which does not affect them at all for no reason, unless they are just plain ignorant or are hiding certain thoughts and feelings..

Belgian said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

reminderbig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.