AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Komi Can't Communicate is an anime on Netflix about a high school girl with extreme social anxiety who wants to make 100 hundreds. She has one particular guy friend who understands her and helps her navigate social situations...of course, she has a crush on him. It's so cute and relatable!
Sounds interesting. Thank you for posting this.

I'm switching between watching the Haunting of Hill House (Netflix) and Killing Eve (Hulu), but watched CANDY twice on Hulu. Obsessed with the concept that a woman is a currently a practicing mental health counselor in North Georgia after chopping up a friend 44 times with an axe. WTF?!? Crazy!!
Just throwing this out there. If you and or anybody else is looking for a good therapist, be sure to check their rap sheet. Not always, but sometimes, the therapist is more fucked up than the patient, so be careful. Adding Candy to my must watch list. Thank you for posting this.

Reactions: jillianna
Watched this movie in Portuguese with English subtitles. I didn't know Vincent Cassel was fluent in Portuguese until now. Yes, he has a small part in this. I always remember this guy from the French movies Irreversible and The Apartment with Monica Bellucci, and as Thomas, aka The Gentleman, in Black Swan with Natalie Portman. Won't watch again, but fun for what it was. 50/50 on this movie. Has anybody on the ACF seen this movie? If you haven't or do, let me know what you think/thought about this movie, good or bad.

Currently re-watching Lost, havnt watched it since it first aired and it holds up pretty well so far.
Added 24 to my watch list too, never watched much of it while it was running, just the odd episode here and there, but it was ment to be good so figured it might be worth a watch.

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
The 1st day I discovered #cam4 has Polish and Romanian in their translator box, I've been curious about discovering movies in both languages, and just finished watching this one last night, in Polish with English subtitles. English title: Horizontal Landscape. 1st movie I've seen directed by Janusz Kidawa. Deals with factory workers building a new factory, and all the drama that transpires, with everybody involved, in the building of the factory. Okay, but won't watch again.

During the Christmas dinner scene, Grammy brought up the name of a Polish actor I had never heard of until now: Stefan Jaracz. See link below.

The best Spider-Man movie I've seen so far. There's only one part I didn't like, but I won't spoil it for anybody else. Lots of fun.

Although I don't find everything Brandon Rogers posts to be funny, this parody of Spider-Man is hilarious, and gives you a very unique twist on Spider-Man. Hope this adds some humor to your day/night. Posted this on my Danny Slade Twitter feed in the past, when this movie was in the theaters.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10872600/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

My grandmom now has me hooked on that series 'The First Lady'. Viola Davis is playing the role of Michelle Obama, and I must say...the casting for this series is excellent. :clap:

Just finished watching this movie in Romanian with English subtitles. I'm slowly learning about historic people in Romania, good and bad, and didn't even know Nicolae Ceausescu existed until now. Fun movie for what it was, but won't watch again. Was looking for a vid about Ceausescu and found this one, so I'm sharing it. BTW, if anybody here on the ACF has any good Romanian movies they recommend, send your recommends to me, whenever you read/see this message, and/or whenever you think of a good Romanian movie to recommend.

Just starting on the new season of Umbrella Academy. The last movie I watched was The Wild Boys (Les garçons sauvages), which I highly recommend if you like weird French art films about gender and sexuality.

Reactions: shyladivine
The Terminal List

OMG, that was fantastic and just the right type of show I love.
The first episode was a slow one, but it's because it gets into things. It starts off fast paced but then slows down a lot, but by the end and by the next episodes, fantastic.

I was invited to the movies yesterday, and my friend chose Top Gun: Maverick.
I cringed inwardly, but have to say I surprised myself and really enjoyed it.
And have to respect Tom Cruise, that dude still looks better at 60 than most guys more than half that age do.

I was invited to the movies yesterday, and my friend chose Top Gun: Maverick.
I cringed inwardly, but have to say I surprised myself and really enjoyed it.
And have to respect Tom Cruise, that dude still looks better at 60 than most guys more than half that age do.
I really wanted to watch this in 4dx, but it was only there for 3 days so missed it. Still havnt got around to going to see it, at this point I'll just wait for it to come out on blu ray I think 😂

Reactions: rockin_rod
I've been binge-watching The Jeffersons on Amazon Prime (I had no idea it's included with Amazon Prime until a friend recently told me!), and I'll be on season 11 (The final season) soon!

Reactions: inertvolcano
I really wanted to watch this in 4dx, but it was only there for 3 days so missed it. Still havnt got around to going to see it, at this point I'll just wait for it to come out on blu ray I think 😂
Side note to this: Has anyone been to see a movie in 4dx? is it worth paying double the price of a standard ticket?

Side note to this: Has anyone been to see a movie in 4dx? is it worth paying double the price of a standard ticket?
TBH I had to look that up, didn't even know what it was. Sounds interesting, but not sure if we have any cinemas here in my local area (regional Australia) that offer this experience yet.
Makes me wonder - 10G motion seats, wind in the face and the smell of fear, during Top Gun?
"I feel the need, the need for....... a vomit bag" :)

• Funny!
Reactions: KingMarti
Honestly the 4dx is what sold me on wanting to go out to see it rather than just watching it at home. I think there's only a handful of films that are really suited to that kind of set up and top gun would be one of them. it got dropped and replaced with thor ~_~

Reactions: rockin_rod

I've never heard of 4dx. Is it similar to seeing a movie in an IMAX theater? Years ago my dad took the family to see that adorable penguin movie Happy Feet in an IMAX theater, which was fantastic (The viewing experience and the movie)! :)