AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What were you for Halloween?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirenBecca

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 16, 2010
MFC Username
SirenBecca
PG or XXX, what were you today/tonight/yesterday/all week?

I was a cute pink kitty cat :)

sany0053v.jpg

Darn! I would have loved to see you dressed up as a killer bee, I think that might be the only time I find a bee attractive :oops:

Seeings I worked about a 12 hour shift, I just threw my hair in pigtails and drew some kitty whiskers and heavy eye makeup on. hahaha.

i wasnt going to be anything for halloween but i decided i was going to paint my face on cam as a sugar skull...was fun took 2 hours tho!! pretty pleased considering it was my first attempt

l_c870c38f1d2754cfccaa5d868f3afc96.jpg

my inspiration google Sylvia Ji shes super awesome

20081019180406.jpg
sugarskullsmall.jpg

kikilovelace said:
i wasnt going to be anything for halloween but i decided i was going to paint my face on cam as a sugar skull...was fun took 2 hours tho!! pretty pleased considering it was my first attempt

20081019180406.jpg
sugarskullsmall.jpg
:eek: so awesome!

thankyou sweetie

it was rather funny.. the guys in my room kept saying they didnt know if they should be turned on or scared...most said it was sexy in a wierd way lol...especially when i was sucking on my dildo lol literal skull fuck lol

got lots of compliments tho lol

Hi Kiki i perved in your room yesterday and loved the makeup! You did amazing and it was so hot you have an amazing body! Your costume was my favorite i saw yesterday of course you were naked though!

I decided to take the appearance of a couple crazy clowns and mix them into my own thing. Pictured to the left, with my bud in his David Bowie face paint.

kikilovelace said:

20081019180406.jpg
sugarskullsmall.jpg

gawsh, you're hot!

i was a skeleton :)
ka1w95.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.