AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What words/phrases are in your chat room filters?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anisea

Cam Model
Nov 22, 2016
Twitter Username
@anisea96
MFC Username
anisea
Anything funny, weird? I'm banning moist because I hate that word lol, sounds skeezy.

I'm debating whether putting my real name in it because if someone does know who I am and decide to post it, the filter will catch it and stop that personal information from becoming even more public. Do you guys recommend this for common names? uncommon names?

Thinkin about this because I read a post, somewhere on this site I think, about how someone just sent a girl's name to her chat room and logged off immediately and I think maybe said where she used to go to school and that just seems risky to not have, at least my first, name as a filter.

Hello Anisea! :)

I filtered my first name, where I went to school, my occupation... things like that. I also added in a bunch of random names just in case some DOES guess my real name. I also have slurs in my filters because ya know... cam watchers can be the scum of the earth and I'm really not into racial play. It grosses me out. I also have the word moist blocked! :joyful:

Reactions: Magnolia
I honestly think this would be a discussion best held in Model's Only! I recently listed my filtered words and then someone from ACF came over and tried them all out using incorrect spellings. So let's not give the trolls any more ideas, yeah?

Also, I'm going to say it's been recommended that if you filter your name you should also filter a bunch of other names as well.

Magnolia has a good point, but can we have a public thread about funny or weird filters? Some models use the filters for extra entertainment in their room.

Status
Not open for further replies.