AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What would you charge/pay?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwifty lady

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 11, 2017
East Coast
Chaturbate Username
GetSchwifty69
My hubby wants to try camming with me! I figured I'd just set a goal and do an anal creampie show at goal. But thing is I'm not sure what to set the goal as.

Fellow cammers: how many tk would you charge for anal creampie?

Viewers: when would you expect a show? 2000tk in? 5000tk?

You should just decide what you feel its worth. That's what matters most. Think about how much time it takes. Try to give yourself a fair wage. Then tack on extra for any materials you might need to supply. Adjust the pricing if its something you enjoy doing or if its a bit unpleasant. Price it the same way you would any other product.

Look at the tip menues of other girls on the website you use if you're worried about over/under charging.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Me personally, if I was going to do that, I would literally charge as high as I could get away with. At LEAST 5,000 tokens PLUS. I also like to calculate My prices for AFTER my cut of tokens && sometimes (depending on what I'm doing) even after my tax cut, so my prices can get pretty high.

My suggestion, would be to set the price at something that doesn't annoy you/makes it worth it for what you're going to be doing. :)

My hubby wants to try camming with me! I figured I'd just set a goal and do an anal creampie show at goal. But thing is I'm not sure what to set the goal as.

Fellow cammers: how many tk would you charge for anal creampie?

Viewers: when would you expect a show? 2000tk in? 5000tk?

Status
Not open for further replies.