AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What your taste in music says about you as a date

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious! I'm guilty of listening to Nirvana AND Radiohead on a date, and I actually was hurt and angry now that I think back on it. LOL! (Although they are two of my fave bands from the 90's.) Can we translate this to "What music you listen to in your chatroom?" :lol: I def listen to alotta 90's alternative, Led Zepp, Beatles, Portishead, Tool, Deftones, Old School Hip Hop, whatever me and the guys are in the mood for I guess! :-D

Reactions: pg240
BambiVixen said:
Can we translate this to "What music you listen to in your chatroom?"

Going on this translation, apparently, I am:

Selective, but slutty.
Angry and hurt. (and angry and hurt but open to getting professional help)
Someone who falls in love way too easily.
Hot.

And I'm not going to argue with any of the above. :-D

Reactions: pg240 and PixiePage
I don't have any of these bands on my iPod while camming... I didn't recognize some of them because my music taste is stuck in the eighties and nineties.

Incomplete list so I couldn't tell. No Abba.

JerryBoBerry said:
Incomplete list so I couldn't tell. No Abba.
ABBA - You're a teaser, you turn 'em on. Leave them burning and then you're gone. Looking out for another, anyone will do.

Reactions: Gen
Damn I'm all over the place:
- David Bowie: You’re selective, but slutty. ;)
- Led Zeppelin: If you’re a woman, you’re hot.
- AC/DC: If you’re a woman, you’re the kind of person who lets a guy move in with you after three dates because he’s temporarily homeless.
- The Pixies: Relax. You’re cool.
- Judas Priest: At some point in your life, you’ve sniffed a little glue. :lol:
- R.E.M.: You’ve got a big heart.
- No Doubt: If you’re a girl, you’re a confident person, but you know what it’s like to get treated like crap.
- Nirvana: You’re angry and hurt.
- Radiohead: You’re angry and hurt. But you’re open to getting some professional help.
- Bob Dylan: You’re an asshole, but you don’t know it. :handgestures-salute:
- The White Stripes: You’re kind of kinky.
- Peaches: If you’re not getting a handjob under the table right now, it’s because you’re giving one.
- The Clash: You’re willing to work for it, but you’re kind of pissed that you have to.
- The Cure: You fall in love WAY too easily
- Gogol Bordello: You sweat a lot and you have a nice smile.
- Tool: You’re either really smart or really dumb.
- Leonard Cohen: You’re the kind of person that people get obsessed with for years. Too bad you’re too depressed to appreciate it.
- Depeche Mode: You’re screwed up, but you know it, which actually does help.

tldr: so I'm a hot, kinky & slutty woman who's cool, yet depressed and angry, I sweat a lot and I might or not be dumb. :hello2:

well its not good news that's for sure. You see I have this obsession with bad things and bad music happens to be one of those things. I have a large collection of black metal, kpop, nerdcore, and hip hop, If I have consumed a dangerous amount of alcohol I will find myself in the mood for ICP or limp bizkit.

I would like to notate however that no matter what condition I am in I will not listen to Nickleback so I guess that's worth something.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.