AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats a good camsite for a trans ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2015
Im looking for a good camsite, that is NOT chaturbate, because Im already on chaturbate and Im having too much problems.
I dont really know much about camsite since the only I have been using is chaturbate, and I need a site that allows me to block my own country, and with a similar token system as chaturbate (I think a lot of sites only allows you to sell private shows)

Cam4 is a horrible site, please dont even mention it.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Im looking for a good camsite, that is NOT chaturbate, because Im already on chaturbate and Im having too much problems.
I dont really know much about camsite since the only I have been using is chaturbate, and I need a site that allows me to block my own country, and with a similar token system as chaturbate (I think a lot of sites only allows you to sell private shows)

Cam4 is a horrible site, please dont even mention it.

First of all, "good" is a relative term. Some models here really like Chaturbate and Cam4, so to them, they would be "good camsites." We don't know anything about your issue, so why don't you give us a little more information? What kind of "problems" are you having on Chaturbate? Why do you feel that Cam4 is "a horrible site?" And it will help garner you more responses if you don't say things like, "please don't even mention it" because it makes it sound like you're not asking us for a favor but more demanding it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Streamate allows trans models.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly

That was my first thought too but they said they want a token site instead of a private based site, though I don't know if that exists.

First of all, "good" is a relative term. Some models here really like Chaturbate and Cam4, so to them, they would be "good camsites." We don't know anything about your issue, so why don't you give us a little more information? What kind of "problems" are you having on Chaturbate? Why do you feel that Cam4 is "a horrible site?" And it will help garner you more responses if you don't say things like, "please don't even mention it" because it makes it sound like you're not asking us for a favor but more demanding it.

Well, basically if I try to stream on Cam4, not only I won't make any money because of the very few people who waste money on trans camgirls, but I also will receive a lot of death threats because people from my country will be able to see me.

My problem with Chaturbate is that I once cutted myself on cam and got banned, since then I have been using fake IDs, but they dont last more than a month or 2, and Im always having so much troubles and always with the fear of losing the money I make, but I have to pay food and college somehow, you know ?

That was my first thought too but they said they want a token site instead of a private based site, though I don't know if that exists.
Thanks, I will have a look at it. :D

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
To repeat a few things:
Message Shirley @punker barbie. As you seemed to have given up on chaturbate you have nothing to loss by trying again. If you read threads on this forum chaturbate seem to have a process of banning if they receive a complaint - even if it's not valid, so chaturbate banning is not uncommon.

This is my first thought.

nobody else have another site ? :/
I don't think anyone here has much experience in your area. Here are some tools to check through.

A list of appropriate camsites can be found => http://www.webcamsrating.com/shemale/
After 'Girls Do Cam' (this doesn't look like a site, rather a combination of other sites), they then have streammate followed by chaturbate.

Edit:
Found the following, would recommend to focus on these sites. http://www.wecamgirls.com/browse/type-TS/alexa-5000/reviews-25/

This would be my inexperienced ordering of them:
Streammate
Chaturbate
Flirt4free
Cams.com
Imlive.com
Jasminlive.com

Last edited:
To repeat a few things:
Message Shirley @punker barbie. As you seemed to have given up on chaturbate you have nothing to loss by trying again. If you read threads on this forum chaturbate seem to have a process of banning if they receive a complaint - even if it's not valid, so chaturbate banning is not uncommon.
Well, what I did was to broke the heaviest rule, they dont really care why I did it or whats going on, they just want me out of there, I probably have sent Shirley 10 mails, explained her my situation, the same with CB-s support, and how I had to quit pills and struggle with food because CB's my only income, but not like they actually give a single fuck.

I will check those other sites. Thanks.

My problem with Chaturbate is that I once cutted myself on cam and got banned, since then I have been using fake IDs
Whoa whoa, hang on, did you intentionally self harm on cam?? :(
I hope I'm not being a dick in saying this, but are you positive that you really want to continue camming? I know that you say that you need the money, but camming solely because you "need the money" is a really unhealthy mindset to be in! Camming can be extremely stressful, doubly so because you have to deal with the extra trolls due to you being trans. If camming has been emotionally draining to the point where you've taken such extreme actions on cam, it may not be healthy to continue trying to cam at all! There are always other options! Also, using fake IDs means you're committing fraud- while camsites may not actually get you in legal trouble, this also seems like a really bad sign! You shouldn't have to break the law for your work!

I hope I'm not being incredibly rude by saying these things. I hope that whatever you decide to do, your mental well being is taken care of, first and foremost! Your health should always take priority!

Whoa whoa, hang on, did you intentionally self harm on cam?? :(
I hope I'm not being a dick in saying this, but are you positive that you really want to continue camming? I know that you say that you need the money, but camming solely because you "need the money" is a really unhealthy mindset to be in! Camming can be extremely stressful, doubly so because you have to deal with the extra trolls due to you being trans. If camming has been emotionally draining to the point where you've taken such extreme actions on cam, it may not be healthy to continue trying to cam at all! There are always other options! Also, using fake IDs means you're committing fraud- while camsites may not actually get you in legal trouble, this also seems like a really bad sign! You shouldn't have to break the law for your work!

I hope I'm not being incredibly rude by saying these things. I hope that whatever you decide to do, your mental well being is taken care of, first and foremost! Your health should always take priority!

A regular job in my country wouldn't let me make enough money to live, I would make $350 in 180 hours. Which is not enough to rent a place and eat.
I have had horde of people telling me to kill myself already and to end my miserable life, and you know, there is no point on banning them, they can always make a new account and keep trolling.
And last time I sent an email to support to ask them to ban him, and instead I got banned because they realized I was already banned, how ironic, isnt it ?

Im glad you are worried about the situation, but life is never as easy as you may think. But my mental health is the least of my problems, I have to eat and pay for pills and take care of my mother.

• Hugs
Reactions: DivSavel
A regular job in my country wouldn't let me make enough money to live, I would make $350 in 180 hours. Which is not enough to rent a place and eat.
I have had horde of people telling me to kill myself already and to end my miserable life, and you know, there is no point on banning them, they can always make a new account and keep trolling.
And last time I sent an email to support to ask them to ban him, and instead I got banned because they realized I was already banned, how ironic, isnt it ?

Im glad you are worried about the situation, but life is never as easy as you may think. But my mental health is the least of my problems, I have to eat and pay for pills and take care of my mother.
I certainly would never use the world "easy" to describe life! But I understand your feelings on the matter. This is just one girl's opinion and I would never try to tell someone else what to do. Just, please be careful! If you feel like you must continue camming, use whatever resource you can to keep up on your mental well-being! I truly hope you find help; I've dealt with anxiety/depression myself and it is never an easy fight. If you ever feel like harming yourself again, there are a lot of resources at your disposal, given your access to the internet. I'll post a few below!

If you have people telling you to harm yourself in chat, I think it is always worth the time to ban them. Even if they make a new account, it should take more time for them to make it (or log into it) than it takes for you to ban them. If your room is full of people acting up without repercussions they make it a lot less likely for legitimate fans to stick around. You should never be shy with the banhammer; especially if it is an important tool for your mental well-being.

As I said, here is a few resources. I hope you can access them in your country!

http://www.lifesigns.org.uk/help/
http://www.befrienders.org/need-to-talk
http://www.crisischat.org/find-resources/
https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/get-immediate-support

Status
Not open for further replies.