AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the most you've..............

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
13 times, it hurt really good....I walked like John Wayne.
Fun times.

John Wayne? Now I'm turned on. Why so many times?

Off topic:
elephants.jpg

Recently it was 13 times. When I was younger, I probably doubled that. (teenager + boredom + back massager = hours on the couch having orgasms.)

AmberCutie said:
Recently it was 13 times. When I was younger, I probably doubled that. (teenager + boredom + back massager = hours on the couch having orgasms.)

bahahaha thats me now! :D

About eight hours in one day, but my max orgasms is still 7. It was about 20 or more when I first started using toys, but that only lasted the first day or two. After that I was done with two minute barely there orgasms, and haven't had one since. Either that or I just tone them out now. I either go all the way for a big cum now adays, or don't let myself cum at all.

Damn......wish I could cum 20 times in a day.

My record is 7 and that took two different women on one day....my cock was limp for days.

Jebbaz said:
Maybe twice? I dont fap often, and when I do I'm done for days after.
You must fap vigorously.

Notice how most girls/women on the net act like they are not perverts yet they're tons more sexual than guys. 13 times? 20 times? LOLWUT?!

There was one weekend probably 8 years ago where I spent like... 20 hours straight awake on a Saturday... and just seemed to get turned on by everything. Ended up doing 11 that day... and the last 3 or so everything actually hurt a little when I orgasmed. Since then I've had some days of 3 or 4 but they're rare. I TRY to spread it out since I find it significantly more fulfilling when I do things a certain way and it's been a while. (Note: A while is defined as anything more than 5 days.)

Frankie said:
I thought I was gonna cum blood. :woops:
I'd go premium on MFC to see that. Do a squirt show having the blood shoot out like in Kill Bill Volume 1.

Let's see, what was the exact question again?

What's the most times you've fapped in a day?

I always thought fapping was specifically for male masturbation, since it's supposed to be the sound it makes when a guy strokes his dick, and I know for a fact a girl rubbing it doesn't make the same sound.

Let's see, when I'm not camming, the most times I had sexual activity in one day was three. The most times I came in one day was... uh... see, I tend to loose count after 3 cums in each position, so there's one day where I know it was at least 12 (1 hour of fucking, at least four positions, but I know I came more than 12 times...) and that was only one session O.O But that was a long time ago. Recently, a good day is three times, and a mind-blowing session is around... 9?

ON camera, um...

First day of streamates I had 20 shows. Not all of them resulted in orgasm, but all got to playing. My pussy was VERY sore after, and I had to use LUBE in my PUSSY! I generally only need it for my ass... x.x

Most orgasms in one day of camming was 10.

ON AVERAGE, if I wasn't camming, I would only want sex about twice a week, except right before that week, when I'd want it twice a day for a couple days, unless it was one of the mind-blowing sessions, in which case I'm good for a week no matter what.

Without real dick...

One week, one week, five days, five days, every other day until my pussy is sore, and then it just gets ugly.

Back when I first met the hubby (then B/F) he found my g-spot super fast, so he went for a world record one day, and got me off 22 times in 4 hours, I was walking bow legged and was so dehydrated, I passed out LOL those were the days!

LadyLuna said:
Let's see, what was the exact question again?

What's the most times you've fapped in a day?

I always thought fapping was specifically for male masturbation, since it's supposed to be the sound it makes when a guy strokes his dick, and I know for a fact a girl rubbing it doesn't make the same sound.

Let's see, when I'm not camming, the most times I had sexual activity in one day was three. The most times I came in one day was... uh... see, I tend to loose count after 3 cums in each position, so there's one day where I know it was at least 12 (1 hour of fucking, at least four positions, but I know I came more than 12 times...) and that was only one session O.O But that was a long time ago. Recently, a good day is three times, and a mind-blowing session is around... 9?

ON camera, um...

First day of streamates I had 20 shows. Not all of them resulted in orgasm, but all got to playing. My pussy was VERY sore after, and I had to use LUBE in my PUSSY! I generally only need it for my ass... x.x

Most orgasms in one day of camming was 10.

ON AVERAGE, if I wasn't camming, I would only want sex about twice a week, except right before that week, when I'd want it twice a day for a couple days, unless it was one of the mind-blowing sessions, in which case I'm good for a week no matter what.

Without real dick...

One week, one week, five days, five days, every other day until my pussy is sore, and then it just gets ugly.
Sorry for not being specific. Please forgive. The female term is actually "shick" but who is going to say that? Sounds stupid. So no one really knows of it or uses it because the popularity of the word fap. Moving on..............

strokinmuhharbl said:
Sorry for not being specific. Please forgive. The female term is actually "shick" but who is going to say that? Sounds stupid. So no one really knows of it or uses it because the popularity of the word fap. Moving on..............
I love the word fap and refuse to try and find a female version of it. I will continue to "fap" til' the cows come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.