AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the Strangest Thing That's Ever Happened to You?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
I am endlessly fascinated by experiences. Especially those with a high degree of synchronicity or high strangeness. Drug trips fascinate me as well, since I love to try and understand the similarities and differences.

So, what's one thing that happened to you that was kinda wierd?

I'll start;

Shortly after I started camming (This time three years ago I think) I had a really bad panic attack triggered by what amounted to me believing in the "thought police". This drove my anxiety through the roof, to the point where I was in my room, writhing, convinced I would die if I tried to relax. The rest of the night ended poorly, as I didn't even have the wherewithall to tell Rooster what was happening to me. I was spacey and sad and clingy, and didn't feel I could tell anyone for fear of being labelled as a drama queen.

I went in to hermit mode. I dreaded being alone, yet it happened a lot. Camming helped keep me out of the dark and Homestuck kept me from going insane. I slowly got better, but I was still really easily triggered by any number of unusual things. (Normally I'm a pretty rational person, but at this point, Paranormal Activity actually had me believing a demon COULD steal my soul with absolutely no effort if it so chose. I was a mess.)

Finally, one night after about two weeks of this, I have a dream. And I don't dream often. Less often then. But this one was vivid.

I was walking down the street, calling out to a pack of stray dogs. All the dogs were my responsibility, but I had no leashes for any of them, so they just kind of milled around and only halfway listened to me. There was traffic. The dogs wandered off and I woke up to the sound of car horns blaring and just knowing what happened. It was just after 3am.

Rooster spent the day with me, and I was still not feeling myself. Later that evening, two friends of ours who we didn't get to see often stopped by. They were obviously upset (The girlfriend would never come see us unless her boyfriend REALLY insisted) and we talked for a while. He smoked us out.

Then he told us how their dog was hit by a car last night. Full story. They were at the emergency vet's office at 3am, deciding on what to do for the dog. Ultimately they made the hardest decision.

I was not only heartbroken for them, but also unnerved. I told them briefly about my strange dream, and all my friend has to offer is basically, "life moves on, you can't run or hide from it. You just gotta do it" - and then he offered me a bowl and I smoked again for the first time in weeks since my mental meltdown, and shortly after started getting a lot better.

Probably not the craziest thing, but I am short on experience but big on questions.

What about you guys? See anything wierd? Experience something unusual?

I have had some prediction dreams, always been as a safety warning. Ever since these few times I pay attention for these dreams were they to happen again.
They are an unusual flavour extremely bright and realistic, you remember each moment, and in my case they come with unusual lighting in the sky (like alien lights in 'close encounters of the 3rd kind').

When I am sensory deprived, awake in complete darkness I usually see these lights. Not scary, just flying around.

Something similar happened with my family...this didn't happen to me directly but when I was 12 my brother's best friend was in a fatal car accident. My mom was on the phone with him while he was telling her the news. What's super creepy is about an hour before she got the call my grandma was screaming in her sleep and woke up panicked. She said she had a dream that Haley (brother's friend) was at the front door trying to bust in.

My grandma is not the senile crazy type, either. I think she might be some kind of medium or something because that's happened to her a few other times in her life. :think:

Edit: Also, this is totally dumb and there's gotta be a logical explanation for it, but SOCKS. Like, where the fuck do my socks disappear to? Even when I move out of places I expect to find missing loose socks under the washer and dryer but they're nowhere to be found. :shock: Sock portals have to exist man.

Luxy Reid said:
Something similar happened with my family...this didn't happen to me directly but when I was 12 my brother's best friend was in a fatal car accident. My mom was on the phone with him while he was telling her the news. What's super creepy is about an hour before she got the call my grandma was screaming in her sleep and woke up panicked. She said she had a dream that Haley (brother's friend) was at the front door trying to bust in.

My grandma is not the senile crazy type, either. I think she might be some kind of medium or something because that's happened to her a few other times in her life. :think:

Edit: Also, this is totally dumb and there's gotta be a logical explanation for it, but SOCKS. Like, where the fuck do my socks disappear to? Even when I move out of places I expect to find missing loose socks under the washer and dryer but they're nowhere to be found. :shock: Sock portals have to exist man.

I have the same issue, and I have a theory. South Park had it partially right... It's not underpants gnomes, it's actually sock gnomes!

I could fill this entire thread, I swear. I'll limit myself from the paranormal speculation aka "ghost stories" for now (I'm a skeptic but a LOT of unexplained shit has happened and regularly happens to me).

-----
I rarely dream, when I do they are usually either banal or extremely surreal and vivid but always very short. Usually the surreal dreams end up in my artwork. Usually the normal dreams end up happening but they are just fleeting moments.

-----
I live in the middle of nowhere. I was out with my buddy one night headed to the bar just outside of town. It was about 10PM and the bar was closed, we didn't realize it was the one day they were closed. We headed up the mountain to figure out where this other bar my buddy knew about was. We took a lot of back roads to sorta explore our way to the bar since it was nestled pretty tucked away in the woods and eventually got to a main road that seemed like the right track. I got about 50 yards down the road and there were 3 Bard Owls standing in the middle of the road. I slowed to a snail's pace and approached them but they didn't even flinch, didn't budge, just stood there staring at us, standing on the road. I flashed my highbeams. Nothing. I kept inching towards them and they sidestepped JUST enough to let the car through. I remember vividly opening the window and looking down at the two owls on my side about 4 inches from the car just staring directly at me. The second we passed them I hit the brake lights to see if they were still in the road and they were gone. We continued down the road slowly, watching the trees illuminated in the moonlight and eventually saw them fly one by one from tree to tree just keeping pace with us, following us. As I sped up, one swooped down in front of the car (about 4 feet off the ground) and glided over to a rock on the side of a dirt path. This was the entrance to the bar we were looking for. The second we entered the driveway the owls were nowhere to be seen. It was abandoned, it had been closed for at least 2 years we found out after. Not so much scary as creepy and strange as hell.

-----
If you guys are interested in the more paranormal stuff that I have experienced in the past and still experience in my current house, let me know, I have plenty to share. 15 years of off-and-on experiences with this stuff and I still don't know what to believe when it comes to "ghosts" (don't even really like the word) or any of that, I just know what I have seen and experienced.

Okay okay I've been egged on so here's a super-long post about my general paranormal experiences in my life.

When I moved from New Jersey up to the Northern New England area with my family around age 11 we moved into a home that, prior to our ownership, was an Alzheimer's home. It had not been in use for several years but still had all the nice tacky decorations and such. My parents still live in this house, it's a really nice property and they got a GREAT deal on it. Within the first week of living in the house in the summer, the front screen door would open and slam shut pretty regularly. The outside door to it is a barn-style door that opens in half, you know? No matter how we configured it or modified the latches, it would continue to do so whenever the outside door was open even a crack. Oh, we're just starting...

The house was well inspected when we got it, wiring, plumbing, all that was in fine shape and anything that needed to be brought to code was prior to our arrival. The fire alarm, which was hardwired through the whole house given what the house used to be, would go off periodically for absolutely no reason and no predictability. No weather patterns, nothing cooking or ventilation related. We got the wiring checked twice, it's absolutely fine. Yup, still just starting...

So my younger brother is about 6 years younger than me, making him about 5-6 years old when we moved. My room was at the farthest end of the house, a room about 8'x12' that actually used to be two separate "servants' quarters". Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the house was originally built in early 1900's. So there was my room, a shared bathroom that you had to go through to get to my room and my brother's room on the hall to the left leaving my room in our wing of the house. After a few months of living in the house, I started getting very bad vibes about his room. I never liked it, I still don't like it, especially the closet. It just feels unsettling. Not long after this, my brother started sleep-walking.

He had never done this before or had any history of sleep disorders. He would usually just go outside his room and down into the kitchen and back up, I knew because I had a clear view of the stairs from my room and I was always up later than him. He never remembered any of this and got very upset any time we brought it up. This happened sporadically and intermittently for years. When I was about 13 was the last time he sleepwalked and this was the only time when he bee-lined into my room. It's an old house so I knew every creaky board and heard him coming a mile away, turned around and he was standing in my doorstep just staring blankly like he was staring right through me. I asked him what was up, what he was doing, if he was awake, if I could help him, but he didn't respond to anything. Then, out of nowhere, he jumped me. He was about 7, so I could handle him, but he was just ravenously clawing at me and yelling for about 20 seconds until I flipped him over and pinned him, he immediately woke up and asked what I was doing, why he was in my room, why I was being mean to him. He still, to this day, has no recollection of ever having done that.

I would shower in the upstairs bathroom that we shared, my brother refused. I learned why after a few times since there was a heavy feeling of being watched not just *through* the curtains but *through* the wall (the other side of which was his room). I would regularly hear whispering voices in my ear in the shower, two separately toned female voices and a male voice. It was unsettling at first, to say the least, but it's your house, what're you gonna do, right? This is when I started blasting music in the shower and singing along to it. I still do it to this day, it's become a habit that I enjoy too much to kick it.

-------
Intermission - Go pee if you need to, we're getting to the juicy stuff
-------

Fast forward to 2010, I just graduated college and was looking for a place to move. I found the place I live currently, it is a "renovated" carriage house on a larger property that dates back to the early 20's if I'm not mistaken. I've been living here for 4.5 years now and in my cumulative experiences I have seen what I have been told was a "partial apparition" of a tall, all-black, thin male figure that tends to center himself around the stairway and parts of the downstairs and a "full apparition" of a young long-black haired girl, probably aged around 10ish if I were to guess that has only made herself known in my bedroom.

The feeling between the presence of the two is incredibly noticeable: it's like the difference between knowing someone's staring at you and waiting to meet someone at a coffee shop. I have rarely encountered the female and very indirectly, she only appeared fully to me twice, the first time I was convinced I was dreaming and tried to wake myself up and she just blinked away, the second I was simply confused and caught off guard so I think I scared her off. I haven't seen her since, that was about 2 years ago. She will occasionally bounce the bed, push the curtains, playful things, often it feels like someone has crawled onto the bed to snuggle (a familiar feeling that I usually just go back to sleep to since my dog frequently hops on and off the bed and does the same thing). I'll reach down to pet my dog and nothing is there. I have no qualms with whatever this is that is in my room, she has never done anything disruptive, my dog approves of her presence entirely and alerts me to her presence pretty frequently in a welcoming fashion. It is what it is.

The male, not so much. The male is the one I have almost all of my experiences with and is very "vocal" with how he expresses his presence. He has a very strong, strict and almost judgmental presence to him. Usually he will simply stand at the top or halfway up my stairs and just watch. I am alerted to this mainly by my cat and dog both staring intently at the stairs in alert poses (hair up, ears perked not at each other but directly at the stairs, checking back and forth rapidly from me to the stairs looking for my approval). If he does come upstairs he will pull on my futon sometimes, push the cushions, subtly move things. He is very unpredictable with his actions but he has been the most frequently active of any... whatever you want to call them, I don't like the "g-word"... that I have experienced.

In the old configuration that I used to have my house set up in, there was one particular candle that for some reason he absolutely hated. This table was directly next to the stairs, that may have played part in it. He would put it out after I lit it and walked away pretty regularly at first, this escalated over time to him knocking it off the table. Repeatedly. It should be noted that I had several other candles on the table; for some reason, he just didn't like this one. So I did an experiment and placed two candles behind the one he didn't like (since he kept pushing it the same way) and left that. He knocked them all off. I called it quits on that and immediately said, "screw it, it's a candle, I'm throwing it away." and reconfigured the table. No candle problems since.

The most recent encounter was a few nights ago. I felt the usual "him standing in the stairway behind me" thing that I feel right now as I'm typing this. This one was stronger. I glanced over out of the corner of my eye and saw his semi-translucent shadow figure very quickly. When I turned my head to look directly at him, it was like there was a blurry spot where the shadow was. I thought it was my contact lenses messing with me but the rest of my vision was fine. It moved. It went over to the edge of my futon, about 2 feet away from me (my dog was sleeping, lazy bitch...) and was almost completely blurring my vision and then just faded away.

About 15 minutes later, I started hearing the old wooden sliding door downstairs banging. This is not an unfamiliar sound since my cat uses that door to enter her hunting grounds, but I looked over at my other futon and my cat was sound asleep upstairs. The sound woke my dog up. She looked confused and then laid down in a "ready" position. About half an hour later. BANG BANG. The door goes again. Cat wakes up, goes to the top of the stairs and just stands there staring. (My cat basically lives downstairs, it's rare to see her upstairs where I spend most of my time and even more rare to see her not want to go downstairs.) Dog's eyes are locked in on the stairs too. They do this for a solid couple minutes and then they both simultaneously go back to normal animal-stuff. Not long later, my dog jumps up and gives me three assertive barks (one assertive bark is an alert bark, more than that and I get slightly concerned), tucks her tail between her legs and jumps onto the couch between me and the stairs. I could feel her heart *pounding* with my feet. The cat, awoken by the barks actually joined us on the couch (a very, very rare thing) and they paid almost no attention to each other or me as their ears and eyes were locked on the stairs.

Nothing incredibly notable happened after this besides the general mood, lighting, feeling of the room just completely dropped for a solid hour after that and then as quickly as the bangs, it was gone. Like lifting a curtain.

Weird shit.

I could go on but this post is super long and it's well past Deez Sleep Time (TM)

Welcome to my house.

I want to move.

Please help me find an affordable place in PNW, preferably close to a city but far enough away to be in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere and ideally not as haunted as this one. Thanks!

DeezNA said:
When I was about 13 was the last time he sleepwalked and this was the only time when he bee-lined into my room. It's an old house so I knew every creaky board and heard him coming a mile away, turned around and he was standing in my doorstep just staring blankly like he was staring right through me. I asked him what was up, what he was doing, if he was awake, if I could help him, but he didn't respond to anything. Then, out of nowhere, he jumped me. He was about 7, so I could handle him, but he was just ravenously clawing at me and yelling for about 20 seconds until I flipped him over and pinned him, he immediately woke up and asked what I was doing, why he was in my room, why I was being mean to him. He still, to this day, has no recollection of ever having done that.

(...)

It should be noted that I had several other candles on the table; for some reason, he just didn't like this one. So I did an experiment and placed two candles behind the one he didn't like (since he kept pushing it the same way) and left that. He knocked them all off. I called it quits on that and immediately said, "screw it, it's a candle, I'm throwing it away." and reconfigured the table. No candle problems since.

The most recent encounter was a few nights ago. I felt the usual "him standing in the stairway behind me" thing that I feel right now as I'm typing this. This one was stronger. I glanced over out of the corner of my eye and saw his semi-translucent shadow figure very quickly. When I turned my head to look directly at him, it was like there was a blurry spot where the shadow was. I thought it was my contact lenses messing with me but the rest of my vision was fine. It moved. It went over to the edge of my futon, about 2 feet away from me (my dog was sleeping, lazy bitch...) and was almost completely blurring my vision and then just faded away.

About 15 minutes later, I started hearing the old wooden sliding door downstairs banging. This is not an unfamiliar sound since my cat uses that door to enter her hunting grounds, but I looked over at my other futon and my cat was sound asleep upstairs. The sound woke my dog up. She looked confused and then laid down in a "ready" position. About half an hour later. BANG BANG. The door goes again. Cat wakes up, goes to the top of the stairs and just stands there staring. (My cat basically lives downstairs, it's rare to see her upstairs where I spend most of my time and even more rare to see her not want to go downstairs.) Dog's eyes are locked in on the stairs too. They do this for a solid couple minutes and then they both simultaneously go back to normal animal-stuff. Not long later, my dog jumps up and gives me three assertive barks (one assertive bark is an alert bark, more than that and I get slightly concerned), tucks her tail between her legs and jumps onto the couch between me and the stairs. I could feel her heart *pounding* with my feet. The cat, awoken by the barks actually joined us on the couch (a very, very rare thing) and they paid almost no attention to each other or me as their ears and eyes were locked on the stairs.

Damn! Spooky!
Maybe there is something to the newly theorized "Many interacting Worlds" theory (see the quantum physics post!) and these apparitions are actually just people in a universe next to ours that manifest. Maybe in some closely tuned Universe there's some big black dude that really really hates the candles that he assumes his daughter brought home.

I was once on my lunch break at work, having taken it early. Went into the town centre, and was stopped by a school truancy patrol asking why I wasn't in school (UK leaving age is 16, I was 22 at the time). Having no idea on me, I was made to answer questions for an eternity before finally they confirmed my age.

I also once found myself, aged 5, winning a talent competition by singing a really cheesy song on stage, whilst wearing a hideous early 90's purple and green Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tracksuit. I won by default, as the only other person to enter, who was to do Daffy Duck impressions, didn't show.

Many years ago, in my mid-20s, my marriage failed, and in an attempt to sort out my head, I entered psychotherapy. It was talk therapy with a Jungian therapist, a woman at least 20 years older than I was at the time. She was a college teacher who met clients part time in her office in an office in her home. We didn't really get much "work" done, but we got along okay.

At one point, I began a fairly stormy relationship with a very attractive woman. During a particularly difficult period, I phoned my therapist one evening, something I had never done before. She was just finishing dinner with her husband and some guests, but agreed that I could come over later that evening, around 9, if I recall correctly.

When I arrived, she told me that her husband had gone out to walk their dog. I was fairly agitated, while she'd had a glasses of wine or two with dinner and was in high spirits. I began explaining the reasons for my distress, when this woman sat down next to me, leaned over me and told me "J'ai très envie", which, loosely translated means "I really want". At that point, I made it very clear that I didn't appreciate this type of advance. My mother had been an alcoholic, so I found unwanted attention by an older woman under the influence particularly offensive, and it certainly didn't help my state of mind that evening.

That's strange enough, but not the strangest part.

We talked a little more that evening, and, as she came to admit that she had not used her best judgment, I decided to continue seeing her for a while longer. The relationship of trust turned out to have been damaged irreparably, however, and our further meetings ended up being nothing more than small talk. A few weeks later, on a Tuesday, I told her that I had made the decision to discontinue our meetings and that was our last session together.

A few days later, I received a telephone call at my work from her husband. That Wednesday, my therapist had been in a violent automobile accident and died of her injuries in hospital the next day. I could not help but wonder if she had been distracted while driving by the fact that I had felt I couldn't trust her any longer. I felt it would be insensitive to ask about details of the accident, so I have no idea of what the actual circumstances were, and I couldn't find any mention of it in the newspaper. I'm still puzzled about that.

At her memorial service, which drew a large crowd, I discovered that she had been a particularly beloved teacher with many friends among her colleagues and former students. My own feelings were a lot more mixed. In Freudian psychoanalysis, there's an interpretation that, if you dream of your therapist's death, that means that it's time for your therapy to end. Having done some reading on psychoanalysis, as many educated neurotics are wont to do, I was already familiar with this concept at the time. That just made the whole thing more weird for me.

Fantastic stories everyone! I love it!

I'm a huge fan of fortean topics (Aliens, ghosts, crytozoology... I honestly wouldn't mind meeting Bigfoot one day)

I have no answers for any of it, other than a general "Life is Energy" concept, and sometimes energy can become ingrained in an area or object, and take over that particular space or thing. Hence, haunted houses, cursed objects, repeated sightings at certain locations.

I wish I had more experiences to share, but one should never ask for those things because from what I have learned they don't always end up well.

But then again, I try not to let fear dictate how I react to whatever entities may want to communicate with me.

Anyone tried an Ouija board? ;D

Rebecca Buck said:

A few times, never in a way that convinced me fully.

When I was 18ish I had a Ouija board tell me the exact date and method of my death: December 12, 2021 by car accident. I don't know if I believe in it but the thought still scares the crap out of me, as I think it would to anyone. Ugh.

Either someone (alive or dead) was fucking with me or I really gotta step up my game and start crankin out some kids, clock's a-tickin.

DeezNA said:
Rebecca Buck said:

A few times, never in a way that convinced me fully.

When I was 18ish I had a Ouija board tell me the exact date and method of my death: December 12, 2021 by car accident. I don't know if I believe in it but the thought still scares the crap out of me, as I think it would to anyone. Ugh.

Either someone (alive or dead) was fucking with me or I really gotta step up my game and start crankin out some kids, clock's a-tickin.

just don't drive or take a ride anywhere on that day.
then the rest of your life will be like final destination :D full of surprises!

So this isn't super freaky or paranormal, but one of the strangest things that happened to me recently was when i was walking around a flea market with my then 1 year old, and some lady stopped me and started yelling at me saying i should wait till I'm married and out of highschool to have sex, because then I wouldn't have an accident.

I had to tell her i was 23 and in a long-term relationship.
But for someone with social anxiety I almost started crying haha, gotta love the deep south o_O

----

I have a lot of deja-vu, but I'm sure there is some weird explination for that?

-----

This new house I moved into, there is an attic on the top floor (this is an old house like super creaky floor old, I love it). Anyways, whenever my daughter is on this floor she runs over and points at the attic and says "ghost", like super clear. Ive never taught her that word (that I know of), and like how would she even have the idea of a ghost being linked with a creepy attic. She barely ever looks up, so it's just weird that she walks to that spot, points up, and says ghost.

----

The house I just moved from was most definitely haunted, I would sometimes go downstairs to my cam room and all of my studio lights would be on (i never turn them all the way on myself, only like 2/5 light switches on each one, but all 5 would be turned on when I found them). This is one of the reasons we moved, besides it being expensive and not energy efficient. But nothing creepier happened, except my cat having random freakouts and clawing at the walls.

JessieWolfe said:
I have a lot of deja-vu, but I'm sure there is some weird explination for that?

There's a very easy explanation for that. But I'm guessing you've heard it before.

Reactions: Misono and WizofAus
I have a bunch of these!

-It was shortly after summer started, had just finished 8th or 9th grade, and was babysitting younger siblings. We were going out for lunch as a treat later that day, and normally time would drag when anticipating that sort of thing. I don't really know how to explain it, but hours went missing. Now I normally have no concept of time whatsoever, but this was different, it's like I had no recollection of the morning, and neither did the others. This happened more than once but that was especially notable.

-When I had just started high school grade, I had a dream where there was a giant white tower which cracked and fell apart. This was the most important location in the dream world. Next morning was the 9/11 incident. This actually happens a lot, I'll dream something that will happen later, although usually it's personal, not dramatic world events. It creeps me out when it happens, and I try to ignore more "realistic" dreams when they happen.

-Some months ago, I was browsing the app store on my phone and found an Ovilus app. I love paranormal stuff, so I downloaded it. There's a dial that spins around and dots will appear and supposedly that's where ghosts *could* be, and the app will also speak a word. I tap the app, and the word it speaks is the last name of the previous owners of the place where I live. I only know this because it's engraved on the doorknocker still.

-There was a Moaning Myrtle-esque ghost story at a former college I went to where a would be student desperately wanted to go there, wandered around the campus, and drowned. That part is true, evidence, there's a portrait of this individual in memory. But the story goes that the water systems are haunted. Numerous times the sink tap would turn on by itself, this happened both when I was already awake and asleep, and it would only happen late at night. Didn't have any roommates. Others reported similar things, usually in the communal shower rooms, but I had always brushed that off as someone playing a prank.

-At the middle school where I attended, numerous people would see a girl in a blue dress late at night. I forget most of the details of this one, but I believe there was also a portrait of her somewhere in one of the buildings. I never saw her, but I heard many people speak of this. One teacher (this was outside of school, I don't think this subject would have taken too well in an actual classroom) recollected the events to some of us who were there after an event. He sounded so terrified, and refused to go into that attic area late at night because of it. He was otherwise a very rational person, not someone I'd have expected a story like that, at least not the manner it was presented.

I probably could fill this entire thread up with weird things.

Before I got into camming, I did online tarot reading. Lots of weird things there, but I'll start with a few other strange things:

-I had this dream of this man dying, with a clear image of him laying in a coffin under water. There was a lot more to this dream, but I felt very compelled by another force to write about it. I sat down at my computer and I wrote what "came through me." Strange, I know. I didn't understand why something was urging me to write about this dream. Well, a few days later I find out my half sister's father died that night. She didn't really know him. And what I wrote about him (pages worth)…she cried and felt the dream was a message from him.

-My aunt died a couple of years ago. I was very close to her and she asked me to give her a tarot reading months before her death. She was ill and knew her time was coming. After she passed, she came to me in a dream. She took me up to the clouds, we flew in the stars together, and she brought me back to Earth. She was telling me that everything was…limitless. She told me she was very concerned about my sister and her well-being. She showed me a visual of her in a white gown, kneeling next to my sister, with a concerned look. The next day my sister told me she felt my aunt that passed away was worried about her.

-My first love, whom happened to be much older than me, was a very spiritual and wise soul. We met at a spiritual retreat gathering. We were connected at this deep, soul energetic level that I never knew was possible. Before we broke up (very peacefully) I told him I had an image of him being intimate with a woman with red, curly hair…having sex on the bed we were laying in. He told me of a lady at work like that, but made it clear he was absolutely not interested in her at all and was being honest and authentic about it. Well…he later married her. And divorced her. But still---weird. :h:

-My sister is also very intuitive. I sometimes challenge her and tell her something mentally to see if she listens. A few months ago I told her in my mind, "Come home right now. Come home now." She came home shortly after and I told her, "Did you get my message?" She said, "Yes, I felt to come home urgently." ;)

Ever since I was a young child, I've had weird things happen. I've had lucid dreams, astral travelled (so awesome), and experience the other side when I am open to it.

At around age 9, I was walking and started praying…I felt what I would describe as "God/spirit" touching my soul. After that, I started reading, meditating, practicing awareness in myself, etc. I had a rough childhood and went through a lot of emotional times, but my sense of spirituality helped me stay strong and true in myself.

Oh, and the past 2 years my mushroom experiences= beautiful, magnifying, breath-taking, consciousness expanding... love exploding… divine orgasmicness.

I'm weird…and I like it.

Reactions: DeezNA and MayaEden
DeezNA said:
I could fill this entire thread, I swear. I'll limit myself from the paranormal speculation aka "ghost stories" for now (I'm a skeptic but a LOT of unexplained shit has happened and regularly happens to me).

-----
I rarely dream, when I do they are usually either banal or extremely surreal and vivid but always very short. Usually the surreal dreams end up in my artwork. Usually the normal dreams end up happening but they are just fleeting moments.

-----
I live in the middle of nowhere. I was out with my buddy one night headed to the bar just outside of town. It was about 10PM and the bar was closed, we didn't realize it was the one day they were closed. We headed up the mountain to figure out where this other bar my buddy knew about was. We took a lot of back roads to sorta explore our way to the bar since it was nestled pretty tucked away in the woods and eventually got to a main road that seemed like the right track. I got about 50 yards down the road and there were 3 Bard Owls standing in the middle of the road. I slowed to a snail's pace and approached them but they didn't even flinch, didn't budge, just stood there staring at us, standing on the road. I flashed my highbeams. Nothing. I kept inching towards them and they sidestepped JUST enough to let the car through. I remember vividly opening the window and looking down at the two owls on my side about 4 inches from the car just staring directly at me. The second we passed them I hit the brake lights to see if they were still in the road and they were gone. We continued down the road slowly, watching the trees illuminated in the moonlight and eventually saw them fly one by one from tree to tree just keeping pace with us, following us. As I sped up, one swooped down in front of the car (about 4 feet off the ground) and glided over to a rock on the side of a dirt path. This was the entrance to the bar we were looking for. The second we entered the driveway the owls were nowhere to be seen. It was abandoned, it had been closed for at least 2 years we found out after. Not so much scary as creepy and strange as hell.

-----
If you guys are interested in the more paranormal stuff that I have experienced in the past and still experience in my current house, let me know, I have plenty to share. 15 years of off-and-on experiences with this stuff and I still don't know what to believe when it comes to "ghosts" (don't even really like the word) or any of that, I just know what I have seen and experienced.

Dude, this is like some "The Fourth Kind" shit. :shock:

ACFFAN69 said:
Luxy Reid said:

I have the same issue, and I have a theory. South Park had it partially right... It's not underpants gnomes, it's actually sock gnomes!

There was a great Twilight Zone (or Dead Zone) episode that explained this. Every second is actually rebuilt, and sometimes, because those who are doing the rebuilding make mistakes, they leave things out. So your socks were overlooked in the rebuild and have disappeared.

Though I do like the gnomes explanation. They'd be mischievous buggers who I can just imagine sniggering at you when, in frustration, you start to lose it.

Reactions: DeezNA and ACFFAN69
I definitely haven't had any paranormal type stuff happen in my life, but whenever there's about to be some major family drama in my life, about a day or two before I always get a massive flare up from my endometriosis and feel like I'm on the verge of a panic attack. Then bam! Shitstorm. :roll:

I've learned to just ignore everyone for about a week or so after, unless they start calling. That's when shit gets serious. There have only been four times where this has happened and all the calls were from my mother, each time was because someone died. So yea.....Pain flare up + bad anxiety = avoid the fuck out of my family for a week and then call mom for the bad news.

Oh, we can't forget the time my father in law threatened to kill me when I was 17 years old. For about three days before this happened, my gut felt like someone was stabbing it repeatedly. My car was acting cranky too, right before a hella long drive to go stay at the in law's house for the first time ever..... I should have just stayed home. :roll: The morning that it happened, I had a weird feeling I needed to keep my phone where I could contact my emergency contacts quickly and the door to the room I was staying in kept sticking shut. In hindsight, thank gosh for that damn broken door! And for my weird feeling of needing to send my only source of outside contact with my closest emergency contact. Emergency contact was able to call my mother and get me an escort home asap.

These days when I have bad flare ups, I don't trust them. I just tell everyone I'm going into hiding for awhile and I don't let anyone but my mother call or come to visit.

When I was a kid, nine years old, I was in the car with my godmother. I remember it perfectly- I was sitting in the backseat looking out the window at the sky. I saw the way the sun was coming through the clouds, like this:

15hjxj.jpg

and for some reason right when I saw that, I immediately said to my godmother: "You're pregnant."
She was like, "What did you just say? :shock:"

A week later she found out she really was pregnant- she'd had absolutely no idea.

And now, her daughter is my goddaughter, and she likes to hear the story of how I somehow knew her mom was pregnant with her before anyone else in the world did. It's weird because I remember that exact feeling of just seeing the sky like that and knowing she was pregnant just from that.

I was an interesting, incredibly perceptive kid.

When I was about 3, I was sitting in my room and talking, so my mom asked me who I was talking to. I said the name of a relative who had died long before I was born. I was just hanging out conversing with that person.

Another time, around the same age, maybe a little older, I saw my dad get up out of his body and walk around the house. He was really into drugs then, so I think that may be what I was seeing.

Something less supernatural but still creepy, trigger warning ya'll:

When I was 17, I had walked to the library near my house to return some books. It was a Sunday, so I just used the drop-off slot. I put my books in, then walked over the railing separating two parts of parking lot, set my tea on it, climb over, pick my tea up, turn around, and some dude in a big black SUV had appeared in the time it took me to climb over the railing. We then had the following exchange multiple times:
Him: Are you all right?
Me: Yeah.
Him: Get in.
Me: No!
This repeated several times until he finally asked "why not?" and the only answer I could think to give on the spot was "Dude, I'm 17!", which led to him burning rubber getting the fuck out of there. I kinda got the impression that he thought I was a prostitute, which, dude, what the fuck. Way to pick the pimply teen in the giant AC/DC shirt, that's attractive. Totally looking for some business right now, yep. My sister also experienced this once, and she was 13. And, no, dude wasn't a pedo, we didn't even look like teenagers, and he took the fuck off when he found out how old we were. Girls in my family develop very early, and people start mistaking us for adults around age 12. So, moral of the story, if a dude in a large vehicle randomly appears and asks "are you all right?" - this gentleman is not inquiring as to your well-being, he's (apparently) asking if he can pay you to do stuff to his boner.

Status
Not open for further replies.