AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's your chill out game?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty1purry

Cam Model
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Twitter Username
@kitty1purry
MFC Username
kitty1purry
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001363255/KittyPurry/
What's your go-to game to play when you're feeling stressed or anxious? Is it a classic you've loved forever that always brings back good memories, something that requires all your concentration and is a great distraction, or something else?

I got stressed out from school today and accidently lost 5 hours to starcraft But I love playing Abzu when I want the same effects as a meditation.

What about you guys?

I haven't played Starcraft in a long time! Though, I prefer the original Diablo as my default go-to game.

Reactions: Kitty1purry
For the past many years, Minecraft has been the game I most often go to when I just want to putter around, and don't have any other games in mind. Before Minecraft, I used to play a lot of turn-based strategy games. Civilization III remains a favorite, as does Heroes of Might and Magic II & III. I don't play strategy games as much anymore because I find them really addicting, and they become a pretty big time sink. Minecraft is good because I can actually bring myself to stop after an hour if I need to.

Lately, I've been playing a lot of point-&-click and hidden object adventure games. That's a genre that I feel can't help but be a pretty chill experience, since it needs such low player input. Even creepy or complex adventure games can be played slumped back in your chair or even lounging in your bed, moving only your wrist and occasionally clicking. There's so many good adventure games out there, and more and more coming out all the time thanks to indie devs, there's no real danger of running out of games to play, so that's a plus, too.

Currently it's GTA V lol! I spend my day driving for work and keeping your temper cool and calm with idiots on the road is kiind of difficult. then i go home pop in GTA V and cause mass chaos to anyone who crosses my path lol

on the complete opposite end of the spectrum, Flower, is one of the most relaxing meditative games i've ever played, I can't get sick of it.

Currently it's GTA V lol! I spend my day driving for work and keeping your temper cool and calm with idiots on the road is kiind of difficult. then i go home pop in GTA V and cause mass chaos to anyone who crosses my path lol

I totally understand that. I used to be a courier in the Seattle area, and to unwind, I would play Carmageddon and watch police chase reality shows.

I totally understand that. I used to be a courier in the Seattle area, and to unwind, I would play Carmageddon and watch police chase reality shows.

Haha yeah i tend to get into fail/win compilations of people driving on YouTube. Is almost like its preparation for the next day driving lol.

I just load up anything I can, but Gems of War seems to be the less stressful for me.

What's your go-to game to play when you're feeling stressed or anxious? Is it a classic you've loved forever that always brings back good memories, something that requires all your concentration and is a great distraction, or something else?

I got stressed out from school today and accidently lost 5 hours to starcraft But I love playing Abzu when I want the same effects as a meditation.

What about you guys?
My go to game is without a doubt Elder Scrolls Online!!

Fallout 4! Haha I've already 100%ed the game so what I do is just gather, hunt and build stuff. Set up and clean up settlements in it and play with the mods people have released. I might go through more action missions, but I already know what is coming so it is hard to be afraid of ghouls or deathclaws popping up. I am going on survival mood right now, which makes it a little more interesting as long as your mods aren't the ones making it too easy haha.

Or Rebel Galaxy, it's a pretty space game. You fly your ship around, fight in it, and complete missions (you don't ever see yourself outside of the ship really). The space is really fun to fly around in just to relax, and they have a pretty nice soundtrack.

Just out of curisity, what where you guys starcraft ranks? i made GM a few times but normaly stayed in high master :p
and my go to game right now for relaxing is csgo or poker.

Is there a rank that is 0 or <0? haha I've only ever played it co-op and multiplayer :facepalm:

Reactions: JJsulu123
More often than not it will either be Madden or GTA. But, I would say my dark horse is Tetris. Which is the only game I have on my phone. If we don't count my crossword puzzle app (with its beat the clock function).

I played Stardew Valley until 3am last night. I guess I'm pulled back in. I forgot it's got the same "one more day" thing that's so addictive in strategy games. Definitely a nice relaxing play, though, if you have endless hours to kill.

Just thinking about it now, all I want to do with my day is somehow figure out the mystery of Marnie's work schedule, so I can buy some goats.

I'm realizing that the women of the Valley vastly outweigh the men as far as being employed and not brooding angst monsters. Except Abigail who is the worst.

The guys all have the feeling to me that they were written more as rivals than as romantic options, and here I am, Mr. Steal-Yo-Girl. Sorry, not sorry, Clint.

Reactions: Mintx
I've sunk hours into Fantasy Life on the 3DS...there's no pressure, the enemies aren't super difficult and once you finish the story it's just endless grinding. It sounds boring, but the graphics are cute and the crafting is moderately mindless and it's just very zen.

And I play a ton of Civ V on the PC, but I get a little too worked up over it and often forget I'm supposed to be relaxing instead of yelling at whoever tried to invade my costal hub...

Ori and the Blind Forest on xbox one. Idk who couldn't be relaxed listening to that soundtrack.

Forza Horizon 3. Nothing like taking a little drive through the Outback listening to music to chill out.

I still load up that game, every once in a while, to do the long race. I also loved the Hot Wheels DLC.

i absolutely love to dwell into the world of pokemon. no matter what, i'm embraced with relaxation whenever i engage in my moon version. however, i do tend to find myself going back to the silent hill (usually 2 and 3), megaman x collection, or super mario world for comfort. c:

GTA online freemode.. not interacting much with others, just driving around in freemode.. creates an illusion that I'm not alone.. lol. its kind of soothing really...

Cities Skyline it is so relaxing to sit there and build a city and then just tweek it until all the traffic runs smoothly.
Ok actually though all of those building simulators are the reason I don't need drugs. Put me in front of a Civ, a Simcity, Rollercoaster tycoon, or even like tropico and like 30 hours will go by without me even noticing

Sea of thieves right now, go play that solo and just sail around with the awesome waves and beautiful environment...

Just watch out for all the other players!

Ok actually though all of those building simulators are the reason I don't need drugs. Put me in front of a Civ, a Simcity, Rollercoaster tycoon, or even like tropico and like 30 hours will go by without me even noticing

It's called "one more turn" syndrome... Civ and Simcity particularly screw me up this way.

Sea of thieves right now, go play that solo and just sail around with the awesome waves and beautiful environment...

Just watch out for all the other players!

Sea of Thieves is beautiful and as much as developers give a shit about water... This is the first game I've seen get right.

Status
Not open for further replies.