What's your chill out game?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Capryce

Cam Model
Jan 26, 2019
Europe
Twitter Username
@EnvyLusty
Chaturbate Username
capryce
My all-time favourite is World of Warcraft. I try not to get too addicted though, but once I start I can hardly stop :happy: I'v been playing for 12 years and I still can't get enough of it!

Reactions: MaePeach

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
I'm very impatiently waiting for the new Animal Crossing.

Until then, I'm playing Dragon Quest Builders, Stardew Valley, Farm Together and The Sims 4.

I might just start playing New Leaf again, though, lol.
I really want to play Dragon Quest Builders. Since it's no longer PS4 exclusive, maybe there's hope for an eventual PC port. If not, I'm feeling more and more incentive to get a Switch.

Tristyn

Cam Model
May 11, 2011
Canadia
www.tristynjane.com
Twitter Username
@TristynJane
Tumblr Username
TristynJane
Streamate Username
Tristyn
I really want to play Dragon Quest Builders. Since it's no longer PS4 exclusive, maybe there's hope for an eventual PC port. If not, I'm feeling more and more incentive to get a Switch.
Everyone needs a Switch!

Reactions: zippypinhead

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
If you've got Twitch Prime through Amazon right now, a year's subscription to Switch Online is the newest loot.

Mar 7, 2019
Journey, Flower or Slime Rancher

Journey and Flower are great when I want to chill out with beautiful visuals and music

Slime Rancher is just cute and addictive and I can literally play for HOURS without realizing lol

Mar 6, 2019
My all-time favourite is World of Warcraft. I try not to get too addicted though, but once I start I can hardly stop :happy: I'v been playing for 12 years and I still can't get enough of it!
I stopped playing during Pandaria and recently picked it up again. The plan was to just peek in, see what's changed, play around a little, then drop it again.

That was the plan.

It's been every day for three weeks now. Yesterday, I played six hours. I'm even having Warcraft dreams. This game is insidious.