AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's your chill out game?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very impatiently waiting for the new Animal Crossing.

Until then, I'm playing Dragon Quest Builders, Stardew Valley, Farm Together and The Sims 4.

I might just start playing New Leaf again, though, lol.

My all-time favourite is World of Warcraft. I try not to get too addicted though, but once I start I can hardly stop :happy: I'v been playing for 12 years and I still can't get enough of it!

Reactions: MaePeach
I'm very impatiently waiting for the new Animal Crossing.

Until then, I'm playing Dragon Quest Builders, Stardew Valley, Farm Together and The Sims 4.

I might just start playing New Leaf again, though, lol.

I really want to play Dragon Quest Builders. Since it's no longer PS4 exclusive, maybe there's hope for an eventual PC port. If not, I'm feeling more and more incentive to get a Switch.

I really want to play Dragon Quest Builders. Since it's no longer PS4 exclusive, maybe there's hope for an eventual PC port. If not, I'm feeling more and more incentive to get a Switch.

Everyone needs a Switch!

Reactions: zippypinhead
If you've got Twitch Prime through Amazon right now, a year's subscription to Switch Online is the newest loot.

Journey, Flower or Slime Rancher

Journey and Flower are great when I want to chill out with beautiful visuals and music

Slime Rancher is just cute and addictive and I can literally play for HOURS without realizing lol

My all-time favourite is World of Warcraft. I try not to get too addicted though, but once I start I can hardly stop :happy: I'v been playing for 12 years and I still can't get enough of it!
I stopped playing during Pandaria and recently picked it up again. The plan was to just peek in, see what's changed, play around a little, then drop it again.

That was the plan.

It's been every day for three weeks now. Yesterday, I played six hours. I'm even having Warcraft dreams. This game is insidious.

Skyrim is my everything game, and it works especially well when I'm a lil stressed bb. My gaming life is basically scrolling through all the games I've got and have barely started, trying to decide what I should finish, then just going and creating a new Skyrim character instead.

Skyrim is my everything game, and it works especially well when I'm a lil stressed bb. My gaming life is basically scrolling through all the games I've got and have barely started, trying to decide what I should finish, then just going and creating a new Skyrim character instead.
It is a great game, I have played it for over 500 hours.

Reactions: RebelleJay_
It depends. If I just need to play something mindless, probably smashbros. But if I'm having some high stress that needs the calming music and such, And Yet It Moves, Botanicula, FEZ, Faerie Solitaire, and Sonic Adventure 2.

I've been brought back to Minecraft again with the recent 1.14 update. I never leave Minecraft for long, really. There's been a nice little coincidence where Youtube is closing down its failed "Youtube Gaming" experiment, and suddenly all these let's play channels that I'd forgotten I'd even been subscribed to are back on my feed. It's been fun to sit and play around on Minecraft while watching Minecraft videos by Paul Soares Jr. BDoubleO Builds, and Etho after a pretty long time. A nice way to chill, for sure.

What's your go-to game to play when you're feeling stressed or anxious? Is it a classic you've loved forever that always brings back good memories, something that requires all your concentration and is a great distraction, or something else?

I got stressed out from school today and accidently lost 5 hours to starcraft But I love playing Abzu when I want the same effects as a meditation.

What about you guys?
I love Stardew Valley. I should play it more often, and finally marry Emily.

Harvest Moon all the way, baby! Looking to get SD Valley on the Switch, soon 😊

Wii games:

Just Dance 2020
Hip Hop Dance Experience
Michael Jackson The Experience

It's quite the workout, and I have to take another shower afterwards because I'm so sweaty. Lol.

I bought a game called Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles. It had been on my Steam wishlist for a while, and it's been on sale for a couple of weeks, so I took the shot. It's actually pretty cool. It does all the stuff open world sandboxes do these days -- exploration, collecting, crafting, farming, trading -- but there's no combat. You just chill out, and wander around, and I really like that. I wish more games did away with combat, and were just about seeing cool stuff and puttering around. Even Minecraft has been kicking my ass lately. The new Nether update snapshots make the Nether way more hostile.

Wii games:

Just Dance 2020
Hip Hop Dance Experience
Michael Jackson The Experience

It's quite the workout, and I have to take another shower afterwards because I'm so sweaty. Lol.

I'm trying to make an effort to keep active during the world shut-in. So, the other day, I got Just Dance 2017 because it's the only one available on PC right now. I need to get some speakers for my laptop, though, because the built-in speakers are so weak, I can't hear the music. I'm seriously considering getting a Switch, and if I do, I'll be getting Just Dance 2020.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'm trying to make an effort to keep active during the world shut-in. So, the other day, I got Just Dance 2017 because it's the only one available on PC right now. I need to get some speakers for my laptop, though, because the built-in speakers are so weak, I can't hear the music. I'm seriously considering getting a Switch, and if I do, I'll be getting Just Dance 2020.

I love that "7 Rings" by Ariana Grande is on Just Dance 2020. Also, when you've played for a while, every once in a while a message will pop up informing you that you just unlocked an "extreme version" of such and such song...which means a more challenging dance routine.

I'm so glad I got those video games, and my son's Yamaha digital piano when I did, because the entertainment is much needed these days.

I love that "7 Rings" by Ariana Grande is on Just Dance 2020. Also, when you've played for a while, every once in a while a message will pop up informing you that you just unlocked an "extreme version" of such and such song...which means a more challenging dance routine.

I'm so glad I got those video games, and my son's Yamaha digital piano when I did, because the entertainment is much needed these days.

That sounds like really productive entertainment.

Y'know, I'm surprised I haven't mentioned Elder Scrolls games in this thread yet. Skyrim and Oblivion are huge on my chill-out roster. The cool thing for me about Oblivion especially is you can import Morrowind into its engine with the Morroblivion mod. I'm playing a character through both the main quests and expansions of both games right now. It's a ton of fun, and a great way to relax and escape my current anxieties.

^ there is a BDSM joke somewhere for this given how difficult that game is :rofl:

Was actually surprised at the number of Starcraft responses.

Personally I like Star Wars: Old Republic. Did a lot of ESO at launch but people eventually moved on from it and it isn't as much fun solo.
Was HUGE into Paragon before EPIC canned that project :cry:

I LOVE just dance 2020. I was so excited when I saw the old songs so I can still jam out to ra ra rasputin lol

Stardew Valley is absolutely great for chilling out. Recently I started My Time in Portia and it's a lot of fun and sort of like it too.

I played skyrim forever ago so probably not one that I would pick up today but I loved riding around on horses and climbing mountains. Ive always wanted to try elder scrolls online, I always go back to WoW though.

OMG, I managed to order a new Nintendo Switch online (from Best Buy, thanks to that HotStock app that sends you alerts when an item is in stock) before anyone else could beat me to it! It's a miracle! I took a Lyft to Target the other day, and got there like 3 minutes after the store opened, and this elderly lady was already there at Electronics buying the ONE that they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.