AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's your chill out game?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

rylarosexo

Cam Model
Mar 5, 2020
prjktart.bigcartel.com
Twitter Username
@Peaches_n_Rose
MFC Username
prjkt_art
Streamate Username
rosie_peaches
Overcooked 2 and they just announced a new overcooked game for when the playstation 4 arrives. I'm stoked!!
I love overcooked 2!

I also play Smite which helps me give a good outlet when I have frustrating trolls or members. Both of these games are so therapeutic!

Capryce

Cam Model
Jan 26, 2019
Europe
Chaturbate Username
capryce
I've been playing Animal Crossing New Horizons for 4 months now and I'm super addicted, this is such a relaxing, feel-good game, I can spend hours on it!

thinkinboutit

Cam Model
Aug 22, 2019
anyone played Hylics 2 yet? Ive been vibing to the soundtrack lately but idk if I can justify buying the game right now 😭 talk me into/out of it!

Bearcat

Cam Model
Sep 26, 2019
Mine is Red Dead Redemption 2. I love to get lost in the woods, go hunting and fishing, have fun with photo mode and just wander around with my horse. It really distracts me from all my thoughts and I can fully dive in that world

Reactions: Petsod

mike_aussie

Cam Model
Aug 1, 2020
Australia
Twitter Username
@mikeaussie1
Chaturbate Username
mike_aussie
I've only been playing FIFA 20 FUT the last 2 months. Even with the game's faults I enjoy playing against the AI but against human players I nearly tear my hair out because the matchmaking sucks. Need to get back to Kingdom Come: Deliverence. That game's pretty cool once you get your stats up a bit. Also need to get around to finishing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.

The most chill games I play are Virtual Pool 4, Backgammon, Freecell and Sudoku.