AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When did the minimum time for private increase happen?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really good I have to admit, especially for those who have the price low, so I say finally good on them.

Spy privates options have more too or is this not new? 42, 54 and 66 for spy prices.

Upvote 0
Hmmm... Haven't noticed anyone using longer than 10 yet. Have to pay more attention now to the box that comes up when you click pvt.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I have no-one asking me for private so I cannot still increase anything sob. :cry:

Upvote 0
I was just looking today myself checking. Out of the 40 or so rooms I checked, only only one was using higher than 10. I would guess most don't know about it.
true. The change happened about 1 week ago and CB does not announce any changes like that until 10 days or so have passed.

I believe this is because they want to make sure there isn't any bugs or problems with the site before making the announcement for all others to know.

I have noticed that there is usually excessive lag on the site whenever they introduce changes like this and not announcing it allows them to backtrack on any changes they made without too many users knowing. Sometimes they fix things quickly and then announce the changes while other times they just revert back to the way it was previously with no one being wiser.

Whenever I have major lag in chat room or video stream I try and find out what changes they are attempting to make since that is the cause of the problems most of the time

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.