AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When do you use the THANK button?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

When do you use the THANK button?

• I agree with the post

Votes: 109 96.5%
  • I wanted to say the same thing but wasn't fast enough/didn't know how

Votes: 96 85.0%
  • The person posting is HOT

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • To give an internet hug

Votes: 79 69.9%
  • When the post was well-written

Votes: 78 69.0%
  • When the post made me rethink things/change my mind

Votes: 85 75.2%
  • When the post is hilarious

Votes: 96 85.0%
  • When the post/person is stupid/wrong

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • When the person is "trolling"

Votes: 7 6.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I_Am_Iris said:
Albert_1 said:
1, 2, 6, & 7.

Albert, the way these polls work is you select your answer(s) above, then click "VOTE." Just in case you weren't sure about the format.
Wait, I have to click the Vote button too??? :woops: That's just starting to sound like too much work.

I_Am_Iris said:
Albert_1 said:
1, 2, 6, & 7.

Albert, the way these polls work is you select your answer(s) above, then click "VOTE." Just in case you weren't sure about the format.
I voted those were just the ones I voted for, didn't feel like typing much that day. :p

Hmm, another reason not listed as to why I thank posts:

If I ever read something, nearly always posted by another model, and I get jealous, usually because of a success, I hit the thanks button because I feel like that's a good way to turn a negative emotion into something positive. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.