AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where Do You Set Twitter, Amazon, and Other Social Links on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
A lot of models on CB have their various social media pages linked, and those show up as little icons that overlay the video on the left edge of the page. Where is all of that configured? Are those configuration options only appearing on a broadcaster's version of the settings? I have twice encountered models who have these icons but they lead nowhere, and the model does not know how to get rid of them.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
A lot of models on CB have their various social media pages linked, and those show up as little icons that overlay the video on the left edge of the page. Where is all of that configured? Are those configuration options only appearing on a broadcaster's version of the settings? I have twice encountered models who have these icons but they lead nowhere, and the model does not know how to get rid of them.

It’s actually just code that you put in your bio. I found it by googling “chaturbate social media overlay”. :)

Upvote 0
It’s actually just code that you put in your bio. I found it by googling “chaturbate social media overlay”. :)

You need to know that the solution uses an overlay to think to search on the word overlay. :)

So what the search results for your search show are websites to create OBS overlays and HTML overlays. I guess someone is taking that HTML code and incorporating into the HTML for the CB user profile?

If the user does not even know how these values were set, then presumably her studio (or friend) just inserted that as part of a draft of her page and forgot to remove it. Having her figure out the HTML to remove that could be dicey, so at that point she needs someone to look at all the HTML and customize it for her. Is that close to right?

Upvote 0
You need to know that the solution uses an overlay to think to search on the word overlay. :)

So what the search results for your search show are websites to create OBS overlays and HTML overlays. I guess someone is taking that HTML code and incorporating into the HTML for the CB user profile?

If the user does not even know how these values were set, then presumably her studio (or friend) just inserted that as part of a draft of her page and forgot to remove it. Having her figure out the HTML to remove that could be dicey, so at that point she needs someone to look at all the HTML and customize it for her. Is that close to right?

No, no, sorry. It’s not an OBS overlay. I wasn’t trying to be a brat, I was unable to go get the answer for you. It overlays the outside of your profile? It’s ... like a widget!

• Hugs
Reactions: Smores
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.