AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whimnventory and other anonymous wishlist sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreamSoda

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
May 2, 2014
creamsoda.cammodels.com
Sorry for all the questions. I'm waiting on my verification still but I hope this an OK question to ask!

Amazon has screwed me with shipping in the past even without me attempting to remain anonymous, so I really don't trust them with my business anyways.

Since buying things off a girl's wishlist seems to be pretty common, maybe a more secure service could produce similar results!

That brings me to Whimventory. I've checked out the profiles and they seem pretty anonymous, but I also have no experience with the service or what happens when you actually buy/ship something.

Does anyone else have experience with it? Do you know of anymore secure websites with wishlists rather than Amazon?

http://toydirty.com/ is 100% confidential, your name/address will not be shown when someone buys something from your wishlist, I double checked before making this post :). It's all sexy stuff, mostly toys, so it's great if that is the kind of stuff you want.

Reactions: LaNux
The best way to remain anonymous via wishlist sites is to accept egiftcards instead of physical items. :)

Reactions: JordanBlack
Status
Not open for further replies.