AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Bernie Sanders

• Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

• Jill Stein (Green Party)

• Other

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Hillary has made a huge blunder by running. She is not fit to lead imo, if for no other reason than she is such a polarizing figure. Even if she wins, it is going to cause more extremism. I really wish she would set ambition aside and step down for the good of the country (assuming she even gives a shit about that). I think that would probably take 90% of the wind out of the Trump sails.

I agree with this. Regardless of my differing of opinion with Bernie, I think we had a chance of a really good leader that could unite us and create a calm ground for growth, and the fact that she stomped all over that for her personal gain says a lot about her character and what she actually cares about. Now it doesn't matter who wins; everybody is divided as fuck and angry and I don't think we're going to get anywhere with the polarization of our country. It really fucking sucks. I disagreed with him on a lot of issues but man it would have been nice to have a leader who actually cares about our country. My only take-away from her campaign is that she is a deeply evil woman who couldn't give a damn about what's best for our nation.

He was in a bus with 7 dudes talking and joking about women. This is classic high T heterosexual male pussyhound shit talk. Guys discuss women, they joke about fucking them, they rate their looks, and are pretty lewd about it. They are men! Men hide from women this talk, naturally, because women don't like listening to this"
He is a male who likes women and love him for that ! Men talk! He is not harassing anyone men love to compare notes and anyone who disagrees with this is a hypocrite. Be honest allguys talk like that and stop the fake bllshit that is Hillary Clinton and Bernie politics, be real be human not robot.

What trump supporters are telling us is all men will sexually assault women without asking because they have power and then brag about it proudly BUT feminism is wrong and not all men...

Mmmkay then.

Real good argument there.... real good base you've laid, liberals should be understanding your point of view annnnny minute now I can just feel it.

What trump supporters are telling us is all men will sexually assault women without asking because they have power and then brag about it proudly BUT feminism is wrong and not all men...

Mmmkay then.

Real good argument there.... real good base you've laid, liberals should be understanding your point of view annnnny minute now I can just feel it.
What Trump supporters have done is put non-sexual assaulting men in the bad place of trying to say not all men are total assholes like them without being part of the not all men "alpha" group. I have no idea how to say it without sounding like I am about to leave to go fedora shopping.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
What trump supporters are telling us is all men will sexually assault women without asking because they have power and then brag about it proudly
That is true only with majority of third world countries and muslim scenarios because they don't have laws that protect them at all. Yeah all men have that instinct in them lol BUT some are more evolved and control self and are capable of love AND talking about pussywith guys is not same as assault not even close. Plus Trump likes to brag is his nature it should be known by now and not a surprise and he has a lot to brag about too am sure but I also think he likes to make it sound more colorful cause he likes the attention. He is a strong male and Is why he always ends up with these strong women like Ivana or Melania who take no bullshit and can stand on their own and draw a line. Bernie is a weak guy in comparison. Trump is a true leader. Sorry just my opinion am voting for Trump don't hate me free speech country and yeah I am a female.

What Trump supporters have done is put non-sexual assaulting men in the bad place of trying to say not all men are total assholes like them without being part of the not all men "alpha" group. I have no idea how to say it without sounding like I am about to leave to go fedora shopping.
They have essentially just told the nation that all men are swine so we shouldn't be upset but I'm calling bullshit.

If I would ban you on mfc, you can't be president

What I've heard from conservatives this year.

"Feminism is stupid! Not ALL men are rapists or will sexually assault or harass women!"

*just a few months later*

"Yes, ALL men WANT to rape and sexually assault women! They just practice self control!"

So not all men? Or yes, ALL men? Which is it?

He is a male who likes women and love him for that ! Men talk! He is not harassing anyone men love to compare notes and anyone who disagrees with this is a hypocrite. Be honest allguys talk like that and stop the fake bllshit that is Hillary Clinton and Bernie politics, be real be human not robot.
I tend to agree with you, about this talk so far is being blown out of proportion. Just like it always is.

I don't know whether or not Trump harasses women. Or what he and Bill Clinton did in the company of Epstein.

But let's be honest; this is NOT Hillary Clinton and Bernie politics. This is a media frenzy, and politicians from every quarter exploit situations like this. Including Trump. Including the people around him...

trumpgingrich.png

Direct your gaze to the gentleman on the right. Go back and look at the ridiculous media moves he was making from his earliest days. We are not voting for a Saviour. Get your eyes off your Jesus, start looking at the goddamned ocean.

fuck "love"

"“I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else,” he told Stern. “And you know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it.”" - Trump

There are LITTLE GIRLS in that pageant. As young as 14.... Even if it's just "lockerroom talk,"It's gross. I avoid people in real life who talk like that.

My town had Trump signs in a lot of yards and in front business. Driving around town, I noticed a lot less of them today going to the grocery store. And it's not because the hurricane blew them away because they put back up their local campaign signs...

I would like people to consider writing in justjoinedtopost this election.

My platform:
  • a big beautiful wall around New York city
  • a high voltage electric fence around Arkansas
  • free lobotomies for anyone who really believes Trump has the answers...

Feminism is not stupid. But feminism to me is about female power and rights and feeedoms for women NOT about cutting dick off like it is to some feminists seems to me. Men are different species some just adjust and throw hallmark stuff and is nice when they do that ecpecially when combined with a gift I feel loved but omg I know they love to talk lewd when women don't hear why is this a surprise to anyone I don't know.

Men are different species some just adjust and throw hallmark stuff and is nice when they do that ecpecially when combined with a gift I feel loved but omg I know they love to talk lewd when women don't hear why is this a surprise to anyone I don't know.

This is a huge generalization of men........ Facedesk.

I can feel it too. I can feel it any time I want. And by 'it', I mean pussy, because I'm a man and the world is my locker room. If you'll excuse me, I'm off to go flex my muscles in the mirror and inject testosterone in to my testicles.

I felt a great disturbance in America, as if millions of white non-college educated male voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced by the sound of female legs snapping shut. I fear something terrible has happened.

Yes they are. Is what makes things exciting too.
What you are describing are ASSHOLES. And they don't represent the human male gender as a whole. They aren't species. They just have a Y chromosome...

What you are describing are ASSHOLES. And they don't represent the human male gender as a whole. They aren't species. They just have a Y chromosome...

Yeah I bet these assholes you mean he go home and throw hallmark at the girl he wanna Really impress and he never gets out of line with that one lol. I prefer gentlemen in prince mode for sure but hey I know they can...

Yeah I bet these assholes you mean he go home and throw hallmark at the girl he wanna Really impress and he never gets out of line with that one lol. I prefer gentlemen in prince mode for sure but hey I know they can...
Sex almost never comes up in conversations, and never in the way Trump does it. As boring as this will sound our secret men's club talk is men complaining about all the work their wife wants done, how lucky I am single, when am I going to get married and know true joy, vacations, work, TV shows, movies, politics, funny youtube videos, 401ks, pensions, medical problems, pets, children problems, and sports.

No actually I dint always prefer them in prince mode sometime it annoy me too cause I know is bullshit the hallmark. But good to know trump is a strong male we need strong male in White House is important job we don't need a guy who kiss everyone ass and constantly say bullshit just to be polilitically correct.

Sex almost never comes up in conversations, and never in the way Trump does it. As boring as this will sound our secret men's club talk is men complaining about all the work their wife wants done, how lucky I am single, when am I going to get married and know true joy, vacations, work, TV shows, movies, politics, funny youtube videos, 401ks, pensions, medical problems, pets, children problems, and sports.

As someone who has mostly men as friends my entire life, I find it hilarious how sex almost exclusively came up when I was hanging out with girls.

Conversations with men were usually about movies and video games.

I guess you can argue it's because i was around, but i don't know, I find it pretty interesting.

At least Trump is creating outrage which *might* create some sort of social change. I don't know any politician that would be so dumb to do that. Most of them are really smart about how they conduct themselves in public so we don't know about how messed up they were until years later. Clinton is emails and benghazi which, aside from the conspiracy theories about loss of life and maybe underhanded dealings, is really boring. You can look back at all our presidents and the weirdness only comes out after they are dead. It just doesn't have the same substance to know how wacked out former politicians are until after they have run the country for years, and even then, they are so concerned with image and covering up, and there is so much bureaucracy involved, creating any kind of positive social change is almost impossible.

On a recent edition of the NYT "The Run-up" podcast, Maureen Dowd described Trump's idea of manhood as stuck in era of Sinatra and the Rat Pack, so that you could easily imagine him emerging from the sauna at The Sands, with Frank and the rest of the Pack, talking about "broads."

Status
Not open for further replies.