AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Bernie Sanders

• Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

• Jill Stein (Green Party)

• Other

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel Farage fought the EU for decades with a madman sort of strategy: he would go on his own against all the establishment and the media in the UK.
Not all of the establishment, a number of cabinet ministers campaigned for Brexit, and not all of the media, as some of the popular daily newspapers also supported the leave campaign. It divided friends and families - I think I was the only member of my immediate family that voted to stay in the EU, for example.

Farage acted as a catalyst, the disatisfaction felt by many at things being imposed from Brussels and uncontrollable EU immigration crystalised around him and the party he formed. They were a joke at the start, but they got organised, got rid of the extremists and nutters from their ranks, got a coherent strategy, kept people "on message" and for many of the public made their case.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Osmia
Not all of the establishment, a number of cabinet ministers campaigned for Brexit, and not all of the media, as some of the popular daily newspapers also supported the leave campaign. It divided friends and families - I think I was the only member of my immediate family that voted to stay in the EU, for example.

Farage acted as a catalyst, the disatisfaction felt by many at things being imposed from Brussels and uncontrollable EU immigration crystalised around him and the party he formed. They were a joke at the start, but they got organised, got rid of the extremists and nutters from their ranks, got a coherent strategy, kept people "on message" and for many of the public made their case.

That's true but I was talking about the beginning, in the early 90s when he was the only voice opposing the EU... it has been almost 25 years.

I'm not so sure that Farage should be held up as some sort of symbol worthy of emulation. Yes, he was mocked and yes, he ultimately won, but it's worth nothing that his victory came after years of galvanizing racists in to action (UKIP were/are notoriously racist) and openly lying about the benefits of Britain leaving Europe (still waiting on that 350 million pound injection in to the NHS...). It's also worth noting that since Farage's "victory", the British pound is in the shitter, racially driven assaults are rising, racial tensions have heightened throughout what has always been a multi-cultural society, and polls suggest that many "exiters" regret voting the way they did.

Wikileaks director was found dead today. I want to believe Clinton had nothing to do with this and that the body count thing is just coincidence after coincidence. But it is getting pretty hard to dismiss.
Sure you do.

edit: http://tcij.org/gavin-macfadyen
76. Lung cancer.

Wikileaks director was found dead today. I want to believe Clinton had nothing to do with this and that the body count thing is just coincidence after coincidence. But it is getting pretty hard to dismiss.

I think in this case it's pretty dismissible, unless someone from Hillary's team gave him lung cancer/snuck into his hospital room and offed him.

I think in this case it's pretty dismissible, unless someone from Hillary's team gave him lung cancer/snuck into his hospital room and offed him.

Yeah, when I posted that they hadn't said it was cancer. The only info that came out was "very brief disease" and Wikileaks made it sound super fishy with their tweet about it. Something about how Wikileaks was bathed in blood lately. It was only later that people said it was cancer he died from. It wouldn't have been suspicious if Wikileaks hadn't tweeted that line and if Seth Rich hadn't been murdered previously.

Yeah, when I posted that they hadn't said it was cancer. The only info that came out was "very brief disease" and Wikileaks made it sound super fishy with their tweet about it. Something about how Wikileaks was bathed in blood lately. It was only later that people said it was cancer he died from. It wouldn't have been suspicious if Wikileaks hadn't tweeted that line and if Seth Rich hadn't been murdered previously.
Sounds like we all might need to be a little more discriminating about the things we believe, or the conclusions we jump to, even if they confirm our biases. Learned this the hard way with the Republican's propaganda over the last couple decades.

Now I do think Hillary is a crook. I also think Mike Pence is an oily serpent. Donald Trump? Confirmed con man. Why is the man who claimed he was rich enough to run a presidential campaign soliciting small donors? Because he knows, there is one born every minute. Oh, those poor, hapless imbeciles who were suckered into donating to his campaign!

Wikileaks has lost a lot of credibility with me over this last year. I have gone from viewing Assange as someone who was doing a service, to another just another encourager of conspiracy theories (though I certainly don't discount all the releases).

Just to play devils advocate, and I want to stress I don't actually believe he was poisoned, but....

Polonium-210 poisoning would look exactly like cancer, it's incredibly difficult to detect, and takes months to kill. They would have to test him specifically for it (monitoring Alpha rays rather then Gamma rays). It's 250,000 times more lethal then cyanide. A single dose the size of a grain of salt would be lethal. As far as I'm aware, there's only been proof of one person being murdered by a secret service in this way (the KGB killing of Alexander Litvenienko, they massively overdid the dosage to send a message). There is also significant evidence that Yassar Arafat was poisoned by it. Al Jazeera did an investigation 8 years after his death and found unnatural levels of alpha radiation coming from his body and his home, making it likely to have been polonium-210 poisoning, but they haven't been able to sufficiently prove it.

One downside is, it would give away the fact it was committed by a government agency, as only nuclear capable countries can produce it.

Also coincidentally, Julian Assanges lawyer committed suicide by train 2 months ago!

Again, based on the news in both cases, neither seem like murder (especially in the lawyer, John Jones QC's case). I want to stress I don't actually believe this, because I'd assume they would have tested him and his home for polonium-210, but I just wanted to mention it, as it's a pretty interesting method of poisoning, and you mentioning "unless Hillary's team gave him lung cancer" made me chuckle and think about it.

Last edited:
Sounds like we all might need to be a little more discriminating about the things we believe, or the conclusions we jump to, even if they confirm our biases.

Welcome to internet forums where people gather to gossip and comment lightly on a bunch of issues. I am not writing a paper on this, this is a laid back environment where you can post something that you find interesting or telling even if it is proven false later. It has to be tiring trying so hard to be unpleasant every day.

On other news... apparently several states will be using voting machines linked to SmartMatic... the company that was used in Venezuela to rig every election under Chavez. It doesn't bode well.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/concern-grows-over-soros-linked-voting-machines/

Welcome to internet forums where people gather to gossip and comment lightly on a bunch of issues. I am not writing a paper on this, this is a laid back environment where you can post something that you find interesting or telling even if it is proven false later. It has to be tiring trying so hard to be unpleasant every day.
Yes, I apologize. My comment, though in response to you, was not meant to be an indictment of you personally. I sort of envisioned it as a call to awakening for all mankind. Since childhood I have been prone to flights of grandiosity...it is perhaps my one failing.
On other news... apparently several states will be using voting machines linked to SmartMatic... the company that was used in Venezuela to rig every election under Chavez. It doesn't bode well.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/concern-grows-over-soros-linked-voting-machines/
http://www.snopes.com/george-soros-controls-smartmatic-voting-machines-in-16-states/
Well if a fix is in, looks like snopes is in on it (not out of the question imo).

http://www.smartmatic.com/case-studies/article/facts-about-smartmatic/
Smartmatic is also covering up, claiming none of their technology will be deployed in the 2016 election.

Exactly the sort of thing I would expect from them both if the voting machines were rigged. Wish I had known this before I voted the other day, I would have made "Fuk U George" one of my write-ins.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Polonium-210 poisoning would look exactly like cancer

The Wikileaks dude in question died of lung cancer, which takes months/years to run it's course and kill someone. Litvenienko (radiation poisoning/assassination) died in a matter of days.

Please stop feeding false conspiracy theories.

• Wat?!
Reactions: weirdbr and Mila_
Speaking of rigged machines, there was one found by a voter in Chicago with "calibration errors" that would choose democrat regardless of what the voter chose:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/31/illinois-voter-machine-switching_n_6083064.html

article said:
Some people taking advantage of early voting in Illinois have alleged that electronic touchscreen voting machines are registering their selections of Republican candidates as votes for Democrats — but elections officials say calibration errors to blame for the issue have been pointed out before incorrect votes are cast.

The latest allegations stem from a voter at the Moline public library who claimed that when she pushed the button on her machine for Republican congressional candidate Bobby Schilling, the machine registered her selection as U.S. Rep. Cheri Bustos, a Democrat.

According to WQAD, the voter flagged down an election judge to help her redo her choice after she noticed the issue. Her vote for Schilling went through as intended on the second try.

A video posted to YouTube this week purports to show similar issues with choices made at the Moline Public Library polls; it has been viewed over 450,000 times as of Friday morning. Some commenters have questioned the angle at which the video is shot.

n response to the complaint, Rock Island County Clerk Karen Kinney told KWQCthat machines in Moline have already been re-calibrated while election judges from both parties were present. Officials will continue to monitor for any other issues with the machines, she said.

Jim Moynihan, a Republican state representative candidate, claimed similar voting machine issues were present in suburban Chicago. Moynihan told the conservative blog Illinois Review that when he attempted to vote for himself at the public library in Schaumburg on Oct. 22, the machine selected his Democratic opponent instead. He said the same thing happened when he voted in other races.

CBS Chicago reported the machine Moynihan was using was taken out of serviceafter he was able to register his correct ballot — and that the votes he had not intended were never registered. A Cook County Clerk spokeswoman told the station only a handful of voters out of tens of thousands had reported any issues voting in suburban Chicago and that any such issues should be immediately reported to election judges at polling places.

Similar issues have been reported in Maryland, but election officials there also saycalibration or voter errors are to blame, and that isolated complaints about the machines arise every election and are promptly addressed.

It does not appear that any votes in Maryland or Illinois have actually been cast for unintended candidates after any calibration issues have been brought to officials’ attention, though Republicans in the states contend voters not paying close attention could make an unnoticed error.

The voting machine allegations prompted the Illinois Republican Party to issue a “voting fraud alert” robocall on Thursday, the Capitol Fax blog reported.

“Don’t let the Democrats steal this election,” said a recording by Tim Schneider, Chairman of the Illinois Republican Party, according to Capitol Fax. “Get out and vote, and help us stop voter fraud.”

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mila_
The Wikileaks dude in question died of lung cancer, which takes months/years to run it's course and kill someone. Litvenienko (radiation poisoning/assassination) died in a matter of days.

Please stop feeding false conspiracy theories.
It's actually not a conspiracy theory that's going around, I haven't read/heard anyone else mention it. A cursory google search found no hits either.

Either way, I think one can hardly call my post feeding conspiracy theories, when I even state I'm fairly positive she was not poisoned, and in case anyone gets the wrong idea, I want to re-emphasize again, *I ABSOLUTELY DOUBT HE WAS POISONED*. Literally the only evidence he was poisoned was that he died from cancer (meaning there is no evidence). I only brought it up because SexySteph mentioned "unless Hillary's team gave him lung cancer", and remembered the case, an incident where someone was poisoned in a nearly undetectable fashion that appeared to be cancer, proven later to be poisoned by the KGB. I found the case interesting and thought I'd share. If the polonium-210 wasn't identified on the tea cup, cause of death likely would have gone down as cancer.

Also Polonium-210 poisoning takes time based on the dosage. In fact when inhaled it causes lung cancer (cigarette lung cancer is actually caused by polonium). Litvenienko died in 37 days from his initial poisoning (21 days from being admitted into the hospital) with an ingested dosage 5 times the lethal amount required. That's a significant amount. The actual timeline for Polonium poisoning can take significantly less days or it can take months depending on dosage. Gavin Macfayden was diagnosed "months" ago, so poison is very unlikely, but still in the realm of possibility (ignoring the fact there is no evidence of this).:

time till death said:
Ingested 210Po is more readily absorbed than some other alpha-emitting radionuclides. It is deposited predominantly in soft tissues, with the greatest concentrations in the reticuloendothelial system, principally the liver, spleen and bone marrow, as well as in the kidneys and skin, particularly hair follicles. Concentrations in circulating blood are also important, with activity being associated with erythrocytes as well as plasma proteins. Retention times differ among organs and perhaps between forms of polonium taken into the body, but whole-body retention typically has a half-time of about one to two months. It is eliminated primarily through the fecal route (after ingestion), with urine and dermal elimination constituting minor routes of excretion. Doses from 210Po are generally assumed to be delivered uniformly to the organs/tissues in which the radionuclide is retained, despite the short range of the alpha particles (5.3 MeV) of about 40–50 µm. Radiation at sufficiently high doses is lethal within days or weeks. Organs and tissues vary substantially in their sensitivity to damage by radiation. Particularly sensitive is the haemopoietic (blood-related) tissue of the bone marrow, followed by the epithelial lining of the alimentary tract. The dose to the stomach and other regions of the gut during the first day is estimated as about 0.04 Gy.

Acute radiation syndrome Radiation sickness exhibits a distinct pattern of injury. ARS represents signs and symptoms after total body irradiation from penetrating radiation or internal contamination and is usually associated with greater than 100 RAD (1 Gy) exposure.The clinical course of ARS is predictable and dose-dependent, and occurs within a few hours to weeks after exposure to IR. Severity is based on significance of and time to symptoms, usually with the following four phases:

1: Prodrome (minutes to days)—Nausea and vomiting are usually early signs. The development of gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms within two hours of exposure portends a serious and potentially fatal outcome. However, a psychological and traumatic component exists, so determining whether the origin of the GI symptoms is psychological, due to radiation or both is critical

2: Latent (none to weeks depending on dose)—mostly hematopoietic; white cells and platelets decrease due to bone marrow damage.

3. Illness (days, weeks or longer)—relates to systems involved (see below).

4. Recovery or death (weeks to months). Hematopoietic effects: These generally occur at total body exposures of 100–800 RAD because the hematopoietic system is highly radiosensitive.13 Thus, ARS results in a rapid decline of white cells, platelets and red cells. Immune deficiency and vulnerability to infection hemorrhage and impaired wound healing occur unless treatment with reverse isolation, hematologic growth factor stimulation and aggressive symptomatic and supportive care are given. Reverse isolation should be considered until immunodeficiency resolves.

Gastrointestinal (GI) syndrome: GI effects usually occur after exposures of 800–3,000 RAD, resulting from damage to the cells lining the small intestines. Fluid loss, hemorrhagic diarrhea, nausea and vomiting (often hematemesis) occur. The rapidity of GI symptom onset can mark the severity of exposure: The earlier such symptoms appear, the more likely it was a high-level radiological exposure. Such was the clinical course of Litvinenko. Given the interventions available, assume patients may be salvageable with aggressive fluid replacement, prevention of infection by bacterial transmigration and appropriate antidotes or decorporative countermeasures, such as chelation

Cerebrovascular or CNS effects occur with exposures of 3,000 RAD and are associated with death. Vomiting, diarrhea,confusion, convulsion and coma can occur within minutes. Neurological involvement is irreversible

Last edited:
Reactions: Mila_ and Osmia
It's actually not a conspiracy theory that's going around, ...multiple "blah blah blahs" snipped...

Methinks thou dost protest too much!

Speaking of rigged machines, there was one found by a voter in Chicago with "calibration errors" that would choose democrat regardless of what the voter chose:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/31/illinois-voter-machine-switching_n_6083064.html

I was about to reply that this sounds like a valuable feature that should be universally adopted for the good of the country. . . lol. . .but decided I should instead make myself useful and add to the factual discussion.

https://ballotpedia.org/Voting_methods_and_equipment_by_state

This shows the types of voting equipment used, by state. I was a bit surprised to see that paper ballots are still in wide use (my jurisdiction in Texas has been direct-recording electronic--DRE--for years). According to the map and accompanying list, only Nevada uses DRE voting with a paper trail, presumably the most efficient and secure method. Most states use a mix of methods (US elections are locally--e.g., at the county level--administered and funded).

The most troubling thing to me is that so many deployed DRE systems don't have paper-trail capability. Still, I'm not really concerned. As has been pointed out in numerous media reports, the highly decentralized nature of the US voting system makes it more difficult to tamper with the voting process on a wide scale.

https://www.wired.com/2016/08/americas-voting-machines-arent-ready-election/

...the highly decentralized nature of the US voting system makes it more difficult to tamper with the voting process on a wide scale.
Yes, you have to resort to gerrymandering to pull that off.

Some speculation...

We have all seen for a fact that trump is a throwback to a different era when it comes to his dealings with women. An era when sexual harassment was not only condoned, but maybe even expected. I believe the same holds true for trump's racism.

I observed the same thing in my grandfather; a good man otherwise, but he firmly believed in segregation. And he frequently used racial slurs, much like trump (from what I hear anyways, supposed to be a tape coming out any day now). But that is just the culture my grandfather was raised in. I also heard him speak highly of black people he worked with. He grew up poor and white, and spent some of his youth picking cotton alongside them. He didn't really consider himself superior.

The wealth trump was born into may have prevented that, and left him with his sense of superiority over other races. This would explain the discrimination issues in his past. It would also explain why he pursued the birther nonsense with such zeal. Can you imagine what a slap in the face it must have been for him, a white supremacist with access to money who had fancied a presidential run for decades, to see Obama get elected?

I am not saying we should excuse trump's racism, any more than we should excuse his disgusting sexism. I am only saying that maybe we should set aside a little of the disgust we feel, and make room in our hearts for a little genuine pity for this pathetic loser.

Last edited:
Some speculation...

We have all seen for a fact that trump is a throwback to a different era when it comes to his dealings with women. An era when sexual harassment was not only condoned, but maybe even expected. I believe the same holds true for trump's racism.

I observed the same thing in my grandfather; a good man otherwise, but he firmly believed in segregation. And he frequently used racial slurs, much like trump (from what I hear anyways, supposed to be a tape coming out any day now). But that is just the culture my grandfather was raised in. I also heard him speak highly of black people he worked with. He grew up poor and white, and spent some of his youth picking cotton alongside them. He didn't really consider himself superior.

The wealth trump was born into may have prevented that, and left him with his sense of superiority over other races. This would explain the discrimination issues in his past. It would also explain why he pursued the birther nonsense with such zeal. Can you imagine what a slap in the face it must have been for him, a white supremacist with access to money who had fancied a presidential run for decades, to see Obama get elected?

I am not saying we should excuse trump's racism, any more than we should excuse his disgusting sexism. I am only saying that maybe we should set aside a little of the disgust we feel, and make room in our hearts for a little genuine pity for this pathetic loser.

I think that may be true on a personal level with Trump: he's a product of his time as we all are. But as a politician, he can and should be judged by current standards (i.e., racism is not acceptable).

I was about to reply that this sounds like a valuable feature that should be universally adopted for the good of the country. . . lol. . .but decided I should instead make myself useful and add to the factual discussion.

https://ballotpedia.org/Voting_methods_and_equipment_by_state

This shows the types of voting equipment used, by state. I was a bit surprised to see that paper ballots are still in wide use (my jurisdiction in Texas has been direct-recording electronic--DRE--for years). According to the map and accompanying list, only Nevada uses DRE voting with a paper trail, presumably the most efficient and secure method. Most states use a mix of methods (US elections are locally--e.g., at the county level--administered and funded).

The most troubling thing to me is that so many deployed DRE systems don't have paper-trail capability. Still, I'm not really concerned. As has been pointed out in numerous media reports, the highly decentralized nature of the US voting system makes it more difficult to tamper with the voting process on a wide scale.

https://www.wired.com/2016/08/americas-voting-machines-arent-ready-election/

Here is the problem with electronic voting, as I have read a lot about them and actually seen how you rig an election with them.

In Venezuela the SmartMatic machines did leave a paper trail. In order to vote you would go behind a curtain of sorts and press the button, thr machine registered your vote and printed a ballot that you would deposit into a box. We were told this was 100% safe and if anyone had any doubts votes could be recounted manually. Additionally, a "representative sample of boxes" would be chosen randomly and counted to prove that the pattern matched the results.

So how do you rig an election with electronic voting machines if you have so many ways to check the outcome?

Simple... these machines werr connected to a network even when the organizers claimed they werent. So by having them they could see in real time what the election was turning out to be in incredible detail, minute by minute, by electoral center. So they wouldnt temper with the results on a center with a clear a defined preference for the opposition but in centers that were undecided, they would send voters in to skew it or cause massive delays in the centers that were marked as the opposition through the use of fingerprinting machines.

Then, if they still werent ahead, they would rig the results on specific machines that they needed to win, and take those ballot boxes out of the "random sample" possibility pool. The thing with SmartMatic is they give you minute by minute detail intel of the results so you have time to scheme and cheat with surgical precision.

The only way to win against Smartmatic if simeone wants to rig it is to either have such an ample margin of votes that it becomes impossible to rig without plausible deniability, or if you counter attack secretly by bringing a device to disrupt network signals to the voting center which is what the opposition did in the only elections they won some time ago.

Here is the problem with electronic voting, as I have read a lot about them and actually seen how you rig an election with them.

In Venezuela the SmartMatic machines did leave a paper trail. In order to vote you would go behind a curtain of sorts and press the button, thr machine registered your vote and printed a ballot that you would deposit into a box. We were told this was 100% safe and if anyone had any doubts votes could be recounted manually. Additionally, a "representative sample of boxes" would be chosen randomly and counted to prove that the pattern matched the results.

So how do you rig an election with electronic voting machines if you have so many ways to check the outcome?

Simple... these machines werr connected to a network even when the organizers claimed they werent. So by having them they could see in real time what the election was turning out to be in incredible detail, minute by minute, by electoral center. So they wouldnt temper with the results on a center with a clear a defined preference for the opposition but in centers that were undecided, they would send voters in to skew it or cause massive delays in the centers that were marked as the opposition through the use of fingerprinting machines.

Then, if they still werent ahead, they would rig the results on specific machines that they needed to win, and take those ballot boxes out of the "random sample" possibility pool. The thing with SmartMatic is they give you minute by minute detail intel of the results so you have time to scheme and cheat with surgical precision.

The only way to win against Smartmatic if simeone wants to rig it is to either have such an ample margin of votes that it becomes impossible to rig without plausible deniability, or if you counter attack secretly by bringing a device to disrupt network signals to the voting center which is what the opposition did in the only elections they won some time ago.

Everything I've read in media reports says that ours are not connected to the network while votes are being cast. I'm planning to early vote today, and I'll make note of the machine's brand and whether it's connected. For me, this will be the only interesting thing about voting this year

Everything I've read in media reports says that ours are not connected to the network while votes are being cast. I'm planning to early vote today, and I'll make note of the machine's brand and whether it's connected. For me, this will be the only interesting thing about voting this year

They told us the same thing. And guess what? they were in fact connected to their network, turns out. But you have no way to check this for yourself, you have to trust whatever the organizers and their supposedly neutral third party overseers tell you. It's not like you will open your phone's wifi and you will see a wifi signal called "Rigging Central"

I did read something a while back about the voting machines being able to be compromised wirelessly. Who knows.

But as to early voting...absolutely foolish to wait until election day this year in my opinion. Too much going on, too much tension. Considering the potential for terrorism, ruckus-raising by "poll watchers", electronic disruptions...you can color me shocked if somebody somewhere doesn't go to acting the fool.

I am not writing a paper on this, this is a laid back environment where you can post something that you find interesting or telling even if it is proven false later.

You did not post "something that you found interesting", you posted a fact (a man died of cancer), then insinuated that Hilary Clinton (or both Clintons) had murdered, or somewhere were involved with that man's death. And then when you were called on that BS, you served up an insincere "never mind".

Hey, if insinuating that a major political figure committed a murder is laid back and interesting to you, that's cool. It's just when people post things just to see if it "sticks", it may have consequences. If it's done enough, that person would surely have anything they say called into question. In other words, it diminishes that person. *note: Flinging poops around has the same effect...

But you know, we're just being laid back here, so what we don't know, we'll just make it up. It's cool. *note: this applies to both sides in this thread, because there is a lot of made up shit in these 50+ pages.

*Disclaimer: Before I get accused of being a long haired hippie-type pinko fag, not even close. Not a Demo, despise the Clintons (from waaaaay back). And you know what:? Why waste time making shit up on the Clinton's, when there's so much stuff out there to hang them with. Murdered the wiki leaks guy? Nah. Vince Foster? Now you're talking...

I voted this morning. The DRE machines at the polling place are the same ones that have been used in the past few elections here: "eSlate," which is described on this page. . .
https://www.shapethefuture.org/votingoptions/eSlate/intro/
. . .which is the official election site for San Mateo County, California. The site says that these machines are never connected to "the Internet," which is open to interpretation, but can probably be taken to include LANs, wireless or otherwise.

This site. . .
https://www.verifiedvoting.org/resources/voting-equipment/hart-intercivic/eslate/
. . .has more info, including a list of potential security concerns. You can also look up many other voting machines by manufacturer or by type.

My polling place (in a supermarket) had eight booths, and they were all in use when I was there, though I had to wait only a minute or so.

I feel trump will win. Is just a feeling. I wonder if am right is only few days and am very excited.
I hope when he wins he will be a good president it has been a long time since this country had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.