AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Bernie Sanders

• Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

• Jill Stein (Green Party)

• Other

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While is theory only 12 states with most electoral votes could take it, in practice they are divided, for example, California is a Democrat state and Texas is a Republication state.

There are at least thirteen swing states, if you live in one of these your vote is important.
AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, MI, NV, NH, NM, NC, OH, PA, UT, VA, WI along with ME(2nd district) and possibly MN as well.

I'm based in Nevada which is the only reason I didn't put in a protest vote and vote for Rocky.

The governor of Virginia just pardoned 60,000 convicts the day before the election :)

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/11/0...ov-pardons-60000-felons-enough-swing-election

Sixty thousand convicts. Just in time to register and vote to swing the state in favor of the democreep party.

By the way... McAuliffe, the Governor of Virginia who just did this, was the person who managed Hillary's 2008 campaign.
This is a bit of good news. I won't point out that restoring voting rights does not ensure that ex-felons will vote (or that it guarantees they will vote for (ahem) "democreeps" :rolleyes:), mainly because I don't want to insult you by insinuating that you live in an intellectually shallow, stereotype driven, delusional alt-reality based on dogma.

Instead, I want to applaud Governor McAuliffe. They have been working on this in Virginia for several years, and it is a move towards justice.

Now run fetch some more tidbits, my little clickbait queen...there is only one day left!!!

I know why rock stars support Hillary. Is all about their own ass and their own agenda ( big surprise ). They don't want ppl to have their own opportunities and their own dreams and success which Trump would open up for them because then is less likely they will look up to music stars kiss their ass and treat them like gods. They want a brainwashed depressed mass who will spend their money on entertainment in huuuuge constant amounts to escape grey lives. during communist era ppls only escape was rock music and film stars and music records commanded huge prices on black market and things like a poster of a music goddess could cost a month salary. Fyck you Katy Perry. Never again will I buy your music. Bye.

I know why rock stars support Hillary. Is all about their own ass and their own agenda ( big surprise ). They don't want ppl to have their own opportunities and their own dreams and success which Trump would open up for them because then is less likely they will look up to music stars kiss their ass and treat them like gods. They want a brainwashed depressed mass who will spend their money on entertainment in huuuuge constant amounts to escape grey lives. during communist era ppls only escape was rock music and film stars and music records commanded huge prices on black market and things like a poster of a music goddess could cost a month salary. Fyck you Katy Perry. Never again will I buy your music. Bye.

notsure.jpg

Am not happy about her supporting Hillary And no it did not brainwash me into voting for Hillary either just cause she dancing and singing. But worried some got brainwashed not knowing anymore who they voting for.

• Hugs
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Fyck you Katy Perry. Never again will I buy your music. Bye.
Felt the same way, about her and that lil tramp Miley too.

but then Queen B got to me, and now I'm all like
14firstdraft-hillary-logo-tmagArticle-v3.png

I just wonder if tomorrow morning 45ish percent of the population will be having a riot because their candidate lost. It feels like the negativity will certainly not die away once the result comes in.

Reactions: Gen
As far as your vote not mattering unless you're in a swing state... you should still vote if not just for your local elections which may have a far larger impact for you personally. .02

ETA: The one voting option that always strikes me as odd is Coroner. How the fuck do I know who should be Coroner.

ETA: The one voting option that always strikes me as odd is Coroner. How the fuck do I know who should be Coroner.
Because, everybody know liberals sodomize corpses.

• Funny!
Reactions: SoTxBob
Its looking pretty good for Trump in FL
I would bet 5k we wake up to President Donald Trump.
No no, that would be to good. It's going to be so close it will be in limbo for weeks.

Watching PBS coverage of it. They mentioned an interesting bit about what their exit polls are showing.
Taking into account all minority groups that voted for Obama, Hillary has about 8% less support across the board. Most of those voted for 3rd party candidates instead of her. That probably hurt her candidacy the most of anything.

Reactions: weirdbr
The good thing about Trump having won: a world-wide economic collapse that will bring in more women to camming and causes the fall of the dollar so it will be cheaper again to buy tokens.

Yes, yes, just like Brexit brought about the total collapse of the UK! we are doomed!

Nah, the GOOD thing about Trump winning is Lena Dunham, Barbra Streisand and Miley Cyrus will be moving to Mexico!

My biggest regret in this election is that now I'm going to have to avoid some of my favorite internet places for the foreseeable future. Our first truly internet-driven election, I think, and the landscape has definitely changed.

I'd just like to thank everyone in this thread for keeping the blood temps generally at a vigorous simmer, where elsewhere people have been absolutely boiling over, losing their shit on a daily basis for months. I know this thread has been a real roller-coaster at times, but overall, it hasn't reached the peaks of insanity seen elsewhere.

On the bright side, at least if I'm avoiding the internet for a while, I'll be able to get even more artwork done before the holiday rush.

Reactions: Puffin
Yes, yes, just like Brexit brought about the total collapse of the UK! we are doomed!

Nah, the GOOD thing about Trump winning is Lena Dunham, Barbra Streisand and Miley Cyrus will be moving to Mexico!
Well, Asian stockmarkets plummeted, the DOW is down 800 points or so.. yeah.. you are going to feel this for a while.. just as Britain IS feeling the effects of Brexit..

I hate trump. But to Clinton, who I have despised for some 20 years...
WILL YOU GO THE FUCK AWAY NOW!?

I keep seeing people (everywhere on the internet, not necessarily here) blaming the voters for Hillary Clinton's failure. I would just like to say that HILLARY CLINTON was the biggest hindrance to Hillary Clinton's candidacy. Blame 3rd parties and their voters all you want, blame those who didn't come out to vote all you want, but those votes never belonged to anyone other than the person in the polling booth. She failed to go get the necessary votes. Donald Trump won because he did that. I despise the man. I despise Hillary, too. Hillary and the DNC are at fault for her loss, not the voters. Their strategies were bad. She was a flawed candidate. At least Donald Trump gave his base something to vote for (whether you agree with that "something" or not) instead of only giving something to vote against.

I keep seeing people (everywhere on the internet, not necessarily here) blaming the voters for Hillary Clinton's failure. I would just like to say that HILLARY CLINTON was the biggest hindrance to Hillary Clinton's candidacy. Blame 3rd parties and their voters all you want, blame those who didn't come out to vote all you want, but those votes never belonged to anyone other than the person in the polling booth. She failed to go get the necessary votes. Donald Trump won because he did that. I despise the man. I despise Hillary, too. Hillary and the DNC are at fault for her loss, not the voters. Their strategies were bad. She was a flawed candidate. At least Donald Trump gave his base something to vote for (whether you agree with that "something" or not) instead of only giving something to vote against.
This is a huge thing. Wisconsin (my state) was one of the last states that went to him and we'd been mostly blue before that. But Hillary kind of fucked over getting Wisconsin's vote because she never really campaigned here after the primaries. She and her team thought she had Wisconsin. I really wonder how it would have turned out if she had put more of an effort into the last few states that every thought would go to her but ended up being Trump's.

I'm bummed but I also don't blame the people who voted 3rd party or anything at all. Just shows that you have to make sure you prove to everyone you should be president, not just expect their votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.