AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who is this camgirl? Can you Identify this girl? Threads...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I noticed this thread... so I thought I better ask here rather than posting a new topic that may not be allowed.

My post would have been about trying to find a model, or more to the point, if any other models here may know her or her friend. My reason for this is that I have known this model for over 6 months. We became friends. I have her phone number. She stopped broadcasting over 1 month ago due to various situational and mental health issues. I kept in contact with her away from the broadcasting site (as mentioned, we swapped numbers), and we would chat almost every day. Now, things took a turn for the worse... and I hate to say it, but she attempted to take her own life. She then went in to hiding from the police and doctors.

My last contact with her was 3 days ago. Her phone is no longer responsive.

I am at my wits end. We are in different countries to each other, so my means of helping and preventing such things were limited. The only lead I have is a first name of her friend who she only recently moved in with and 3 photos (of her friend). I have been trying to find this friend so I can find out if "my friend" is OK.

If anyone wants to help me, and if it is OK to do so, I will share these names, location, photos. Maybe PM me?

Thank you.

Or any other suggestions???

If anyone wants to help me, and if it is OK to do so, I will share these names, location, photos. Maybe PM me?
Do not do that.

I noticed this thread... so I thought I better ask here rather than posting a new topic that may not be allowed.

My post would have been about trying to find a model, or more to the point, if any other models here may know her or her friend. My reason for this is that I have known this model for over 6 months. We became friends. I have her phone number. She stopped broadcasting over 1 month ago due to various situational and mental health issues. I kept in contact with her away from the broadcasting site (as mentioned, we swapped numbers), and we would chat almost every day. Now, things took a turn for the worse... and I hate to say it, but she attempted to take her own life. She then went in to hiding from the police and doctors.

My last contact with her was 3 days ago. Her phone is no longer responsive.

I am at my wits end. We are in different countries to each other, so my means of helping and preventing such things were limited. The only lead I have is a first name of her friend who she only recently moved in with and 3 photos (of her friend). I have been trying to find this friend so I can find out if "my friend" is OK.

Thank you.

I know this isn’t what you’re going to want to hear, but I doubt anyone here is going to help you with this even if they did have the information you’re looking for, which is also highly unlikely.

It’s one thing to take a picture from a capped show and ask if anyone knows their model name, but what you’re asking for is totally different from that. What you’re asking for is extremely personal information. Not just on a retired camgirl, but her roommate.

I understand why you’re upset if what you say is true and if she is also telling the truth. But, you have to see it from our perspective. You could very easily be stalking one of these girls and came up with a story in the hopes of getting more personal information, which could then put her into harm’s way.

Also, do you think your “friend” and her roommate would appreciate you giving their information out to random people on the internet?

Wow, holy shit, no. You want to share names, location, photos of people who didn't consent to it with more random people on the internet?
Just leave her alone. According to you she's hiding from the police and doctors in her country, but you are going to somehow miraculously help her thanks to the power of internet? You claim you want to help, but what you're trying to do can only do harm.
I have been trying to find this friend so I can find out if "my friend" is OK.
Her and her friend actually being okay is more important than you knowing if she's okay. So just accept that you might never know, and just wait for her to contact you if she decides to do that again.

Put yourself in her shoes. You've had to leave your job because of mental health issues. You've tried to take your own life. Now your "friend" online is doxing you to strangers. That could push someone over the edge.

Please just let her be. If she's with a friend, she's got someone in her life. I understand you're distressed, but this is not the way forward.

Her and her friend actually being okay is more important than you knowing if she's okay. So just accept that you might never know, and just wait for her to contact you if she decides to do that again.

Difficult to do... but I know you are correct.

And thanks for everyone's input. It's not easy being in this situation, especially when one fears the worse. Possibly never finding out is also not an easy thing to accept. But I do know that I may just have to.

Thanks.

In case anyone here cares (and I am sure some do)... and I understand the doubters, I understand you do not KNOW me. That is fine.

But, I do want to share that I never gave up. I was also very careful with my pursuit (not sharing personal info). I became more level headed after my initial post, I gave myself a couple of days to calm down.

That said. I had success. I found her. Safe and sound.

I became more level headed after my initial post, I gave myself a couple of days to calm down.

That said. I had success. I found her. Safe and sound.
So are you done stalking her now? Did this change anything?

Good grief. This is the same guy who, several months ago, was suggesting that Stripchat knights/mods be able to get free entry into models' group shows, and that they add a spy feature onto group shows (As if group shows aren't already cheap as hell to begin with). Y'all get enough stuff for cheap as it is. Lol.

dude how creepy sounds that, stop stalking her and never share private information of others, not only because it's not morally correct, it's also illegal, at least in EU.

The fact you have a phone number doesn't give you any power on her or on her life.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Good grief. This is the same guy who, several months ago, was suggesting that Stripchat knights/mods be able to get free entry into models' group shows, and that they add a spy feature onto group shows (As if group shows aren't already cheap as hell to begin with). Y'all get enough stuff for cheap as it is. Lol.

Why is this somehow not surprising?

That whole "Knight" thing at Stripchat just seems to me an invitation to headaches. I'm not familiar with Stripchat but I can't imagine that a room there actually needs an extra moderator in normal circumstances to begin with and I can just see it going wrong more than it can go well. Also that someone who actually wants to do it would be a red flag. Unless I'm missing something.

That whole "Knight" thing at Stripchat just seems to me an invitation to headaches. I'm not familiar with Stripchat but I can't imagine that a room there actually needs an extra moderator in normal circumstances to begin with and I can just see it going wrong more than it can go well. Also that someone who actually wants to do it would be a red flag. Unless I'm missing something.

I've always found the term "knights" to be kinda demeaning to performers on SC, as by extension it pretty much depicts models as damsels in distress that need saving. :facepalm:

I've always found the term "knights" to be kinda demeaning to performers on SC, as by extension it pretty much depicts models as damsels in distress that need saving. :facepalm:

True. And I get that being a Stripchat knight would appeal have to some men and that it may translate into $, which is Stripchat's reason for doing it. I just question if it's worth the potential problems. You just know it has to be a magnet for white knights and stans. And of course giving some gonk mod privileges can really mess things up in any chatroom.

Reactions: yummybrownfox

Agreed! Even with Streamate GOLD shows, something about the "Help me reach my goal" wording always rubbed me the wrong way. That kinda makes it sound like the members are only doing the model a favor and just being nice...when it's actually the members getting a show...for dirt cheap. "Chip in to get this show started!" sounds better, imo. *Shrugs*

Depends on your point of view I guess. I have always seen it as "serving" the model, like a medieval knight serving a King or Queen 🤷‍♂️

That whole "Knight" thing at Stripchat just seems to me an invitation to headaches. I'm not familiar with Stripchat but I can't imagine that a room there actually needs an extra moderator in normal circumstances to begin with and I can just see it going wrong more than it can go well.
Well, I am biased I guess, I have been a knight in a number of rooms during my time on SC. All I *can* say, I guess, is that if there was no perceived need (by the models) for knights, no models would have them. It is not as if SC makes it mandatory for a model to have knights.

Remember that SC does not have the fully featured automated chat bots like I believe CB does, I see my role as a knight as doing similar things to what I have seen people claim that bots perform there (but again, I really do not understand fully the role of bots on sites like CB and the like). I'll answer simple questions if my model friend is busy with her show or with other conversations in the chat and mute disorderly or overly stupid users. The room I am currently active in can be quite "chatty" and my model friend is not a native English speaker so she can sometimes get "lost" in the chat. So it helps sometimes to have a native speaker (in my case an Aussie, so.. same same ;) ) to decipher some of the stranger things people say or draw attention, via pm, to something she may have missed.

Also that someone who actually wants to do it would be a red flag. Unless I'm missing something.
This, I actually agree with 100%. I subscribe to the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy view that: "It is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job." (Substitute "knight" for "president" ;) )

Reactions: ArcticKitty
Well, I am biased I guess, I have been a knight in a number of rooms during my time on SC. All I *can* say, I guess, is that if there was no perceived need (by the models) for knights, no models would have them. It is not as if SC makes it mandatory for a model to have knights.

Remember that SC does not have the fully featured automated chat bots like I believe CB does, I see my role as a knight as doing similar things to what I have seen people claim that bots perform there (but again, I really do not understand fully the role of bots on sites like CB and the like). I'll answer simple questions if my model friend is busy with her show or with other conversations in the chat and mute disorderly or overly stupid users. The room I am currently active in can be quite "chatty" and my model friend is not a native English speaker so she can sometimes get "lost" in the chat. So it helps sometimes to have a native speaker (in my case an Aussie, so.. same same ;) ) to decipher some of the stranger things people say or draw attention, via pm, to something she may have missed.

This, I actually agree with 100%. I subscribe to the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy view that: "It is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job." (Substitute "knight" for "president" ;) )

Okay, I can really understand help with the language barrier being very helpful when it isn't invaluable. And I can believe that models face different challenges and concerns than if they were cming a children's' chatroom.

^ That said, I think this knight thing is different from having a friend hold the ladder steady while you climb up to check the gutters. (sorry; connection glitch/to'd)

Reactions: Ozzie_
^ That said, I think this knight thing is different from having a friend hold the ladder steady while you climb up to check the gutters. (sorry; connection glitch/to'd)
It depends I guess..

For me that is pretty much exactly how I view it. I help my favourite model because over the years we have become genuine friends, and I help her just as I would help any friend in the pursuit of their business if and as I am able to.

It depends I guess..

For me that is pretty much exactly how I view it. I help my favourite model because over the years we have become genuine friends, and I help her just as I would help any friend in the pursuit of their business if and as I am able to.
I'm with you on that. I only moderate in one room, and have done so for years. The model made me a mod without any discussion, and certainly without me asking. TBH, it surprised me immensely.
From the very first visit to her room, there was a connection of personalities (can't explain it, so won't try to) but it was something tangible and grew over the months and years. A strong friendship with boundaries, and definitely no prospect of a back tattoo :)
But what began as a kind of reluctant 'oh well, she made me a mod so I'd better try to help her' became a place that I'm always happy to find myself in, and (hopefully) I am still being of use.
Does she need me (or anyone else) in there as a mod? Sh!t no, she's capable of running that room blindfolded.
ETA: And every time I see an overbearing mod on an obvious power trip, I like to remind myself that I am only in that role as long as the model wants that to continue.

Wow. This place really is vile. I already knew this, but gave it a chance anyway.

I hope one day that the horrible people on here realise just how mean spirited they are and wake up. It'll probably never happen though.

Bye. Enjoy your cruel outlook on life.

It is so cruel that we prioritize performer safety over some random dude's invasive curiosity...
Difficult to do... but I know you are correct.
We told you what you were doing wasn't right, you agreed, then came back to tell us you kept at it anyway. Now your feelings are hurt because we said that was also not right? Mmkay. Bye.

I hope one day that the horrible people on here realise just how mean spirited they are and wake up. It'll probably never happen though.
I hope one day cam site members who think it's ok to spread cam models' real names, numbers, and information realiZe just how completely broken of a human they are. It'll probably never happen though.