AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who is up for a troll job on some trolls?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2010
outside your window looking in
I have been talking it over with a couple of the girls from here and decided to go ahead and post it, if Amber doesn't want it done, I have no problem with this being deleted. But at this time I am just about fed up with all of the trolls at a certain forum and I thought a little payback from some of the girls of mfc, SV, streamate etc, etc would be fun to watch and participate in.

Give me a little feedback and let me know what ALL of you think. This could be a chance of a lifetime to take out some aggression on some of the trolls that have been plaguing the girls that we so love to perv on and with.

Dunno what the forum is so I dunno what's being said but, I think camgirls know better than anyone that some idiots are going to talk shit no matter what.

Best idea imo just don't read it.

Please take your organizing to a non-Amber related area... I don't want backlash on this sweet community.

Reactions: AngelicTease
Status
Not open for further replies.