AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

who is your hollywood crush?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so many but my number one forever & always is Chris Evans. Ahhhh he's so great and so babely in all of his different "looks".

tumblr_nk9go3hbOR1u6g563o2_250.gif

tumblr_n3g85b39Pr1rw585ho5_r1_250.gif

Uggghhhhh, I want him and Sebastian Stan to tag team me so bad! (Is that wrong? I don't want it to be wrong lol)

For girls, though, Keira Knightley is the most perfect goddess to ever goddess.

Reactions: Gen and IndySolo
Mine was Alan Rickman since I was 15. I was legit heartbroken when I first heard the news of his passing. Reading all the things that people who have worked with him have said makes me teary eyed. Rest in peace, you beautiful man.

I have my favorites :shame::h:

I'm a fan of Tom Hardy on so, so, so many different levels. He's insanely talented and intelligent; I could read interviews with him for days, I just love how he rambles on and on. He's got that deep, far-away stare that tells me he has a universe inside his head. I want to know what's up with you, Tom. :pompous:
tumblr_inline_nvq1o8AJrx1qlt39u_500.gif

Jessica Chastain... I can't say enough about her. She's amazing, I admire her so much, I want to be the person who takes her jacket at her front door and walks her three-legged dog.
tumblr_m9qpxa9iia1rv1bj0.gif

And Natalie Dormer just makes all parts of my being weep with joy.
tumblr_n1thgnGxl51ts0pexo6_r2_250.gif

Reactions: Rosy and Gen
I'd imagine there's a fair correlation between the crush and the age of the crusher. Wait, that sounds wrong :D But probs not wrong :D

For me - Natalie Portman. Someone mentioned the Arrow, and I have to admit to a significant crush on Thea Queen too (forgot her name though).

*edit* Willa Holland.

cisgals
- jennifer lawrence
- anna kendrick

cismen
- adam scott
- daniel radcliffe

they shift a lot and i can also think of not so "hollywood" folk? i think cameron esposito is the prettiest and i feel like eugene mirman would be super cuddly :3

Studmuffins: C. Bale, Jake G, Ryan gooseling.
E3VI3g7.png
2ryhvFd.png
ljSAeKV.png

Oh and the guy who plays Jorah Mormont in Game of Thrones. Cute/Sexy older guy status.

Babes: Kristen Bell, Aubrey Plaza, Rooney mara.
tYmzU4V.png
WBQx2mS.png
L1xTXt0.png

I also want to throw out some love to Megan Fox because it hurts me how much hate she gets from girls that don't understand she's human too. Even if she does have an unbelievably seductive face.
She seems like a real sweetheart to me.

Reactions: Gen
Google "Ian Somerhalder holding animals". Kitties and puppies AND that smirk? I am helpless. I don't even care how much of a jerk he looks like in a hat, or maybe is IRL. Also Natalie Dormer and Kryster Ritter and whoever plays Lagertha on Vikings. A young Shirley Manson and about 100 I'm forgetting :) Well, all women, pretty much :| Emily Haines, lately!

Excuse me while I zombie up this thread. I've been Googling pictures of Gregory Peck for days. I'll just put thishere to pretend I had a sensible reason to do so.
tumblr_nbm20pNJ6x1tk5otxo1_500.gif

Reactions: Nordling and Gen
Corey Stoll was my most recent Hollywood crush.. especially in House of Cards where he played Peter Russo

59b622019ae11ce8f9acbd10afb52a44.jpg

So sexy.. but now he screwed his whole look by getting hair transplants or maybe it's a hairpiece, I don't know, but the magic is completely gone.

Stoll-2.jpg

Cameron Monaghan, ive only ever seen him play in shameless as Ian gallager. Gawd I know hes too damn young for me but I cant resist a dark and twisty ginger.
[GALLERY=media, 2099]Ian Gallager by cherrybomb1111 posted Feb 20, 2017 at 1:24 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 2098]Hot by cherrybomb1111 posted Feb 20, 2017 at 1:23 PM[/GALLERY]

Need to mention Jeffrey Dean Morgan. His role in Watchmen fucked me up, and then The Losers (which, uh, if you haven't seen it: JDM, Chris Evans, Idris Elba, Columbus Short, and Zoe Saldana....fuuuuuck). I'm behind on The Walking Dead but I was so happy when he got cast.

tumblro1xbcr2pxh1rs6fzno1250.gif

Need to mention Jeffrey Dean Morgan. His role in Watchmen fucked me up, and then The Losers (which, uh, if you haven't seen it: JDM, Chris Evans, Idris Elba, Columbus Short, and Zoe Saldana....fuuuuuck). I'm behind on The Walking Dead but I was so happy when he got cast.

tumblro1xbcr2pxh1rs6fzno1250.gif

And Sam & Dean's dad, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.