AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

who is your hollywood crush?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohooo I like dis thread!

Dudes:
Kevin Spacey
James May
Liam Neeson
Gordon Ramsay
Colin Firth
Taron Egerton
(I like old dudes and British dudes. Give me an old British dude and we're golden)

Ladies:
Brie Larson
Mae Whitman
Rosario Dawson
Julia Stiles
Toni Collette

Seperate section for people I don't necessarily wanna like bang but I want them to be my best friends forever and always:
Amy Poehler
Allison Janney

Reactions: Val Vega
Tom Hiddleston, Vin Diesel a la Pitch Black era, Dwayne Johnson, Martin Sensmeier (shudders omg when he keeps his hair traditional I would climb him like a fucking tree), Ryan Reynolds because Deadpool...

As for chicks, fuck, they're all so pretty.

I've been crushing on Jewel Staite for 20 years now, ever since I saw her in Flash Forward on the Disney Channel back in '97.

My crush from my youth is always going to be Jennifer Love Hewitt. And my current crush is Alison Haislip. And if you say Haislip isn't Hollywood I'll fight you!

Hollywood crush? None. However, I can write a full 10 page report on my musical crushes.

Currently Sheri Moon Zombie and the women of Modern Family, especially Sofia Vergara.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Sorry, I also added some Bollywood crushes

Guys:

Chris Pratt
Jon Hamm
George Cloony
Zach Galifianakis (his humor and musical talent is what does it for me, otherwise I'm not that into beards)
Howard Keel (that voice!)
Shah Rukh Khan! (I hope to have a body half that good at age 52!

Gals:
Jamie Lee Curtis
Grace Jones
Rebecca Romijn
Zoe Saldana
Vidya Balan

Last edited:
Reactions: Gen and Nordling
Easy. Anna Torv.

Australian, talented and lovely, what more can one woman be?

For you, RogueWarrior, music crush - Kristin Chenoweth. Understudy Megan Hilty. Sarah Brightman in my, and her, youth. Voice isn't what it was. Getting old sucks

Last edited:
Reactions: MDouble00 and Osmia
I have a lot of crushes on a lot of actresses but my top 3:

Megan Fox. Natalie Portman. Liv Tyler (one of my first crushes ever).

Gordon Ramsey till I die
Same here! I'd be scared of him if I was on Hell's Kitchen, but I bet he'd be fabulous in the bedroom with his constant swearing! lol :)

Winona has been my biggest celebrity crush since I watched Heathers (I was 10 when I first watched it). She's just the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
images

I like guys too, but my taste is odd. Crispin Glover rocks my world.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Status
Not open for further replies.