AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hola,

I've heard about AmberCutie's site for years now, thx to stripperweb. FINALLY, I'm signing up.

I'm currently camming on F4F, and have just been approved to stream on Streamate as well.

I've been camming on and off since 2009, and am dipping my toe back in after a 4-year break!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Late night chats. Please be 18 or older. I'm single, straight and from Texas. Ask me a random question so I know you read this. Message me on my kik messenger @ cutemudd

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: StormDMCA
I am a streamer that has never fully stepped into the streaming world, I am discovering a lot about this world and myself. I was hoping to join this thread and get some input from those who have a bit more experience with this than I. Currently I have I believe many pieces of what I need to successfully stream. I joined a while back however have not had the chance to really check the site out so that is what I intend to do!

Hello guys , this is my first week camming . I’m having a hard time keeping people in my room and actually getting paid . I’d appreciate any advise you have for new models :)

I have no idea how I got here but I'm really glad I found this place. Lot's of good information posted. I'm excited to explore further and learn more. Oh, I'm Alice and my husband is Tarrant. We mostly just sell on clip sites these days but I was a dancer 30 yrs ago and we stream occasionally. It's nice to meet all of you. Thank you for having us.

Hello, I am a camsite user from Germany and found this forum on accident. I have read quite a lot and definetly learned more about the 'business'.

Hello Im here to ask a question about Chaturbate support, seems like there are more positive results here than actually writing to CB.

Nobody really just love watching Beautifull girls have fun in a very sexual and unique way on Chaturbate, but I have a problem recently with Chaturbate and I would like to get answers for it I come in peace. :happy:
Hi Ojibs
i also work with chatrubate and i have the problem on their tools. The banners are not optimized for WordPress sites and I have to insert them as linked images and some links don't work.

Attachments

• Facetune_07-03-2023-12-11-57.jpg
    Facetune_07-03-2023-12-11-57.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5
Hello AmberCutie,

I’m an aspiring Cam Model. I’m currently looking for tips, recommendations, and suggestions from Cam Models that have experience in this industry.

I hope to be fun, sexy, and cute when I start broadcasting🥰

I am pantops. I was a long-time lurker on CB, but a little over a week ago I decided to create an account, buy tokens, and tip. I have enjoyed CB much more since registering and this site has been helpful to me as a newbie so I wanted to join and contribute to help others (plus some of these threads are really entertaining).

Bless y'all, so excited to be amongst my kind! My passion is horny dancing, stripping, teasing, experimenting... I literally fuck music lol.

Awesome platform!

So apparently I have to say more than just "Hi", Hello", or "Sup". Damn I am a bartender and just got home. I'm done faking introductions and conversations for the night! 😂🤣😂

looking for punker barbie i heard she is better than cb support ...
"she" is not really shirley anymore, it seems to be team members who mostly just give robotic replies that support has responded. It used to be that you could get support from her here but it really seems pretty terrible now

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Im Jasmine ! Im new here trying to figure these sites out hope tio have help from everyone :) im a new streamer looking for help

Hello, all. I am a SC and xH user for about 3 years now. I enjoy the site here, and am learning more about the Camming world; both from a user standpoint and from the model's perspective. I am living and working on the Left Coast of the U.S. and have met a number of models and fellow users that I have developed a good relationship with.
I have seen the SC/xH site grow from having around 1500 models ( just before the pandemic) to what I see at the times I am on now to be 7000-8000 models live .
Like another member here has said, I love greeting new models on the site. Giving them their first tokens ( or more likely) their first private gives me it's own pleasures. And like some other members here, I earned my Ultimate badge the hard way... by buying and spending tokens to reach the Royal Level:D.
I do have some questions that I may be posing for members here...but I will Search the Archives first : )