AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello, all. I am a SC and xH user for about 3 years now. I enjoy the site here, and am learning more about the Camming world; both from a user standpoint and from the model's perspective. I am living and working on the Left Coast of the U.S. and have met a number of models and fellow users that I have developed a good relationship with.
I have seen the SC/xH site grow from having around 1500 models ( just before the pandemic) to what I see at the times I am on now to be 7000-8000 models live .
Like another member here has said, I love greeting new models on the site. Giving them their first tokens ( or more likely) their first private gives me it's own pleasures. And like some other members here, I earned my Ultimate badge the hard way... by buying and spending tokens to reach the Royal Level:D.
I do have some questions that I may be posing for members here...but I will Search the Archives first : )

Names Curtis Im a CB model and have been doing well on it u til my account got banned
last night for no reason with 10.7k tokens help please from California and I’m a good time:)

Attachments

• 6F2C69A6-A62A-4267-8C62-C2B3D2221A61.jpeg
    6F2C69A6-A62A-4267-8C62-C2B3D2221A61.jpeg
    266.7 KB · Views: 4
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Ok idk what I'm doing lmao if that's suppose to be in my comment section but hello beautiful beings my name is Natalia Mae I have been a full time cam model with stripchat for almost a year now, I love stripchat but recently been exploring new avenues different sites. I LOVE when I see other cam models supporting, giving advice, ans helping one another instead of well the exact opposite which i see A lot of So my main reason for being here is to not only gain more knowledge from wonderful Experienced models but to also give back and also have my input and give my advice and tips and stuff that I've learned throughout the time that I have been modeling and that's so I know this site is this forum or this page I've came to multiple times and it's giving me very useful information so I wanted to in on the good work!

Wait OK I think I got it right now I'm Going to reply here now because I think whatever I did the 1st time was wrong so without being said hello everyone my name is natalia may I have been actively full time Cam Model with strip chat for almost a year now and I've came to this site quite a few times using Google to look up certain useful information and I've found good reliable information here so I've wanted to do nothing but join in and give back some of my advice tips and tricks and experiences Throughout my year of camming as well it's always good to see the support and the advice given and the encouragement from other models when I'm used to seeing quite the contrary So without being said I think it's amazing when I see People beautiful people all of us are beautiful in this industry supporting one another so I'm all for it here I am and I'm so happy to be here and yeah that's My introduction

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hi I'm the not so famous cockandshowxxxx

Thank you for having a forum that gives input from boh sides of the cam. New to viewing cams and am interested in possibly taking the plunge myself so doing my research to get an idea of what to expect. my user name can often be misjudged, assuming it is a lable, but when I started using it over severl\al sites for continuity and hopefully recognition it was inteded more as an advertisement. I am an ass man through and through, am abnormally attracted to what may be considered indiications that they prefer to let me please their hole(s) and in most of my relationships and hook-ups derived pleasure beyond phyisical contact from the reactions of pleasure from my efforts. Had no interest or understanding of how fisting or being "A piss top" would be at all pleaurable until happening upon both situatuions (Thanks IML) Seeing my partner light up as finger turned to fingrs turned to them guiding my habd to make it the right shape to make it happen, and palpable sexual tension between another guest of my friend that i had seen before and totally had the hots for but assumed he was into so many things that I had little chance of being what he's looking for broke the holding spell with a "Hey" at the bathroom door and a finger through my piss stream to test turned into two of the most sexually turned on feelings i''ve expoerienced. I beleive I'm seeking to continue pleasing but have more opportunity to be pleased or led or commanded and cams offer this exhange of requests. not being versed i want to learn etiquet

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi Im Alvin and administrate a website and manage a few middle to large subreddits. We have quite a cool way to freely promote Chaturbate profiles of verified models in the subreddit which I might make a seperate post about later if I can add links to subreddits as a newbie anyway. :)

Just joined, thank you for having me!

Im izzy, known as NKDBUNZ... cos my buns are usually naked lol! Im a cam girl, gamer, content creator and HEAVILY into making my stream life easier with apps, bots / plugins etc! Always happy to provide advice and i'll for sure be asking for it :h:

Love Bunz x

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hey all, I'm Hades. I'm a domme in NY and I want to build myself up online and am looking for tips/help with all of this! Looking forward to connecting. I'm on IG as hadesxhellion and Twitter as thegoddesshades

Hi there everyone.
Totally new to camming but I've found it to be VERY accepting. I'm a chubby guy and it seems like no matter what body type you have, there is someone who wants to watch you. It's helped a lot with self-confidence.
Not really sure what to say other than I'm excited to see how far I can go with this. I've just been a service called Stripchat for about a week. I'm learning what is ok to do and not to do very quickly! :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum, but have been a broadcaster on chaturbate & stripchat for some time now. Currently im at the helm of a few broadcasters that work alongside me however I’m facing a dilema which I was told could possibly be resolved on this forum.

Hi .... I'm krushinghead... what's up... I've been a subscriber on chaturbate for over a year...I don't broadcast myself for tokens or for fun, but I do do private sessions with only model on the site. Don't ask why, it's a long story.

Hello everyone, I’m alice new to the forum, but have been a broadcaster on chaturbate & stripchat for some time now. Something has happened to me that I would like to share with you and hear opinions.

Hi guys. My name is Antonia and on CB i go by (marky_anthony_). I am new in camming and so for now i only stream on Chaturbate. Im thinking to try Bongacams and Cam4 too. I joined this site, cause i find it very helpful and would love to share experiences. I am passionate about sex and i love to show myself having fun. Did i mention im trans? :p Ill be streaming tonight starting 20:00 (London time)

Attachments

• chaty.png
    chaty.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hi guys. My name is Antonia and on CB i go by (marky_anthony_). I am new in camming and so for now i only stream on Chaturbate. Im thinking to try Bongacams and Cam4 too. I joined this site, cause i find it very helpful and would love to share experiences. I am passionate about sex and i love to show myself having fun. Did i mention im trans? :p Ill be streaming tonight starting 20:00 (London time)

My Twitter account is new. I will add more and content!

Twitter: @ProximaAnthonia
Chaturbate: marky_anthony_
BongaCams: coming soon
Cam4: coming soon

I have been working in marketing for 13 years and have been creating some of the most popular influencers on Facebook and Instagram in the European Union. I used to work for a large agency that focused on acquiring collaborations and social media relationships through Instagram and other platforms. For the past three years, we have been actively working on OnlyFans as well.

We are not just another agency that attaches itself to the percentages in exchange for automatic writing or bot attachment. We actually take care of everything, building our girls' Instagram accounts in a way that they can earn money and travel for free. We create content for them that can be used in advertising campaigns, which helps them secure paid collaborations promoting things they need in life. Additionally, we direct their profiles to people with whom they want to be friends, influencing the subconscious of these individuals.

My clients are actively working on Instagram, YouTube, or TikTok, while also working on OnlyFans or cam sites. Our goal is to build social media accounts that are classy and elegant, and do not damage the models' reputations.

@punker barbie can i ask helped ? My account was banned for 2 days now . I have contacted support for several times but i didnt get any single response . I believe the reason why this happened . I had my client in chaturbate and we had private session as you can see it . I gave him show and also sent him videos in whatsapp and i know he is satisfied . He wanted to meet me but i refuse because its against the rules and regulations in chaturbate . He got mad and divert anything to his favor because he spent tokens but i have worked for it i also sent him videos because i am A mistress and we all know being a mistress all you have to do is to spoil her and make her a princess . I think its his way for him to get back his tokens after having session with him and then do it with other trans models in chaturbate which is kinda unfair . You can see we have private session and you will see how much i worked hard for it and you gonna see how he enjoyed our session he keeps showing his ass for several times spreading wanting my cum inside him . So unfair for us models we dont get right protection from that kind of members By the way my username is monstercockgoddessxx .I wished you can help me lift my suspensions because i still have tokens there from my models and they also need the funds . Thank you