AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi! I've always been interested in getting started in camming, but I was always a bit nervous since I wasn't a very openly sexual person (lmao that changed when I started dating my boyfriend but that's a different story for a different time) and I finally feel like I can do it without that nervousness! I think of that initial period as a plus though, since I really got to think it through. So uhhh, while looking up if/how future employers might be able to see this work, I found this site! Annnnd, now I'm here, haha.

Hii there,
My name is hubby ( well thats what i go by atleast )
and i havent formally introduced myself yet. ill be hanging out around here seems like a fun place!
and i'm a chaturbate male cammer under the name Yourlovinghusband :h:
nice to meet you all :D

Hi, everybody! I am Angie and I am a new model in MFC, I have been reading this forum for months and it is so cool, I´d like to ask some help or advise, I am very worried about camming, this is my first week on and things are much worst than I thought, my problem is NOBODY comes into my room even though I am a cute fun girl and some members have asked me why there is nobody in the room since my sessions are cool and funky, with music, energy dancing and a topic with incentives to tip.

My camscore dropped (now 494), is it common not having anyone -just 4-5 people, almost all of them guests- in your room at your beginnings or is there something really wrong? If nobody comes into my room, it is impossible to do anything interesting, I mean, games, talking or whatever. It is a vicious circle, there is one premium every 5 minutes and this way it is really hard to make regulars or just beeing motivated to keep on.... :-(

Will this have a solution if I just keep on camming and camming or there is no turning back for me? I am also trying different shifts but nothing seems to change.

Thank you so much

I am having this problem too, im not new, new but i did leave for a long time after I had initially started. I have bad days and I have good days.. Some days I just want to give up but I keep pushing and trying. Don't give up!

I can't figure out how to make a post :bag:

Hi I'm Melody!! I see AmberCutie everywhere! I've been camming for about a year now and am finally learning my niche and ropes
while having fun doing so. I've been using the CamGirlWiki for help probably before I even knew what any of this was about. Well hi :)
That's all for now, I reckon.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hi!! My name is Paige. I am new to webcamming. I am wanting my profile on MFC to look amazing so any help would be appreciated :) Can't wait to chat

Hello everybody! I am Lia just started to caming on chaturbate last week. I'm from switzerland, so sorry for my basic english. here for read about your experience , what to do and what not, and how to promote myself and grow up my followers. For yet only 140 followers and sometines 30-60 users same time.The start seen to be hard... i already found some infos very helpfully here

Hey everyone! Longtime lurker, first time poster. Work exclusively on Streamate though I may branch out to CB later this year! New to the forum, but not to camming :h:

Hey There! My name is Ayla and I just joined this forum. I've been camming for 4 years so not sure why the hell I haven't found you before :p Anyways - looking for to connecting and sharing info! Much love!
You are soo pretty! I would love to watch one of your shows for pointers :)

Hello. I am Layla. I am new to the cam world. About 3 weeks in. I have been having a great time and felt like it was time for me to stop lurking and become a member her already. I am 28 and a criminal justice major. I came into the cam world to get on my own two feet from a nasty divorce. I cannot wait to meet everyone and learn more about becoming the best cam girl I can be :D

Just joined I like the idea of this website amber created!! I am looking to share ideas and advice with other mfc models...just have another model to interact with to that would be really helpful!!!!!

hello im sleepy. u may find me on mfc :) but when i am not i am indeed asleep or attempting to ride my bike up hills in blistering heat. i love curries and friendship. and i have a lot of questions:p

Hi, SElizabeth here, I knew there had to be a forum out there for cam models. I am new to it and am looking for help/tips from real users. Wish me luck!

hello :D
im Chloe and i've been camming since 2 years. Im mostly on CB but I may go even on MFC when I will decide to put something on my profile, lol
I would love to make some camgirls friends on here, we need to support each other and share suggestions! :D
xxx