AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the hell are you and why are you on my friends list?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2011
Surely I'm not the only one this happens to, right? On MFC, been drinking, still drinking, chat with a model, damn she's cool, add to friends list, not back on for while, log back in, who the hell is that? I don't remember her.

Granted this doesn't happen within a week or usually even a month, but if either of us has been gone for awhile, then it happens, to me at least.

As members, how do deal with this (assuming it doesn't only happen to me)?

As models, do you ever have the same experience?

Surely I'm not the only one this happens to, right? On MFC, been drinking, still drinking, chat with a model, damn she's cool, add to friends list, not back on for while, log back in, who the hell is that? I don't remember her.

Granted this doesn't happen within a week or usually even a month, but if either of us has been gone for awhile, then it happens, to me at least.

I had one where the model changed her name, as she does fairly often, and her avatar. I didn't notice until she came online and I had a "who are you?" moment until I went into her room.

My only suggestion is to go into her room and see.

Reactions: Picnic and Gen
Pretty much the only time it's happened to me is when a model changes her name. Generally I can look on their profile and they have their old name on it somewhere.

Usually it is someone I haven't had time to meet, just placed them on my list so I can find them again.

I have PM open to anyone, so am used to models I have never met saying hello. I don't tend to add for little reason so will always take a second look before any delete. If I delete it is for good.

Yeah, happens to me a lot. Usually because the member didn't tip very much, never comes to my room again, then months later I'll see them on my friends list with no recollection of who they are.

I had that happen with a bunch of the dudes from when I first started MFC. Either they tipped me at all so I friended them, or I friended them because they were cool. Half of them then never came back to my room only to come back right when I was doing really well and wanted to act buddy buddy. Usually results in me freezing and going "who the fuck are you" in my head.

Reactions: EspiKvlt

Not that I'm active on MFC anymore...but after a while I stopped charging X tokens to be added. It's just too easy for a member to tip you 100 tokens once, so they can PM you to death while you're working, only to never be heard from again soon after that. Then you gotta deal with the possible hurt feelings/butthurtedness when they try to PM you again, and they realize they can't. Lol. I'd rather just add the members I want to add to my friends list (and they're usually the members who tip, participate in interesting conversations with me, are not annoying, and do not ASK to be added..lol). :)

I do it far too often. When I'm broke, and don't want to come into a room for the first time without tipping, I still find myself online and looking around. If I come across a topic or set of tags that makes think I'd like the model, I bookmark her. Then the next time she's online, topics different, and I have no idea why she's bookmarked.

Notes, people, notes. MFC has given its users the tools.

I remove them from the friends list. That was easy...

Perhaps (never tried this feature, but assumed this is what it was for) you should use bookmark in these instances rather than friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.