AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why a camgirl can give me her number but doesn't want to have show with me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe... Just maybe... Because she's annoyed?

She told you she doesn't like to get naked, dude. Can't get much more straight-forward than that. Forget about it and move on, there's nothing else you can do about it. It's her body and she doesn't have to show it to you just because you want to see it.
I just want to understand why she doesn't feel comfortable to me, if she doesn't like me. why she give me her mail and number and tell me can chat with her whenever I want

...maybe she just doesn't know where the ban button is.

(Seriously though, she doesn't like you, you're pushing her boundaries, but she still wants your money if you're willing to pay enough to make it worth her time. From this thread it sounds like re: boundaries, you have none. Move along.)

But she still get naked for some guys she call friends,who she often gave them her mail.
I often offer her show for the cheapest cost.
Maybe it is the reason?
Maybe the reason why she isn't willing to get nude for you like she is with her other friends is because she knows you're in love with her.

I just want to understand why she doesn't feel comfortable to me, if she doesn't like me. why she give me her mail and number and tell me can chat with her whenever I want
Perhaps she gave you mail and number in an attempt to get you to pay more. Perhaps it backfired, either by you not paying up, or putting up with you becoming simply becoming a chore that simply isn't worth it. No one can figure this out for you. For that we would need tip documentation, chat logs, etc...
Sorry, I am not intended to tell my story to cheat troll every one here
Troll. The word is troll. I understood what you meant, just letting you know for future reference.

Hello,
I met a camgirl since long time ago.
Before we often have shows , actually in those shows we often talk, but sometimes I want to see her naked and she did but she said she doesn't like.
I thought we have something like a friendship.
Recently she give me her mail and then her number, but when I want to see her naked, she became angry and said I was crazy, she didn't want do it.
Anyone can explain why she did that.

I'm a little confused. You're saying that during your outside-of-work chats with her (like on Skype?), you're asking her to get naked, and she doesn't want to? Or are you talking about when she's back to working live on cam?

• Helpful!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I'm a little confused. You're saying that during your outside-of-work chats with her (like on Skype?), you're asking her to get naked, and she doesn't want to? Or are you talking about when she's back to working live on cam?

He had mentioned something about her closing a group show when he joined. :shrug

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
It sounds like you've pestered her a little too much and she's had enough? You won't get an answer from here, only maybe's. You'll only get the answer from her and if no answer, then that is your answer!

The whole story sounds confusing. My advice would be just to move on, she sounds like she just isn't interested.

Dude, some guys have the Mojo that can get certain models to do something for practically nothing which I find amazing! Other guys, like me and you need to pay the tips and even then it isn't the same as those AMAZING members. I personally think it is impossible to learn how to be a stud at our age so if you don't know how to do it then you might never know. Every Model is different but some models have connections with members and no matter how much you tip, if you don't have the personality you might not get in their liking. By experience, even then when one continuously tips a model who doesn't like you or respect you, you will not be like their favorite members who they cater to but rather a dude she can text when she is online and you might want to hang out (when she gives you her number)---the place for dudes like us is to be there for them and tip without expecting much (like I said, not all Models are going by the board and their self-imposed rules--and there is nothing wrong with that); it is often nice to accept that reality and the reality of the situation. If you are expecting her to do things that she will not do according to her words, or profile, then something is wrong with you but I'm guessing that she just doesn't like you as much as other dudes (sorry).

I did not have the Mojo with three models (and by that I mean that there was sort of a connection but not like other members). I'm guessing you don't either with this one. Finding a model you can "love" (I enjoy the word "love" and love as much as anyone, but just "enjoying" a person is great too, in my opinion) is as easy as searching for one of those models from the 1000's to pick from that you can connect with and let your mojo work. Some model might like you and your Tokens (it could happen!). Let your Mojo shine and see if anyone responds~

• Helpful!
Reactions: MojitosJourney
I tried to talk with her directly about it, I talk I can pay for higher, but she become angry.
When she make group, she canceled it when I tried to join.
But after she accept when change the show with higher price.
I really don't understand her and how I can make her talk all about it. She just say I am crazy and then non talk to me

Unfortunately you cannot make her talk about it if she doesn't want to, and that means you will never really know her reasons for doing anything. If she said she thinks you are crazy, then that is probably why she doesn't want to do nude shows with you anymore, and it doesn't matter how much you offer to tip. Them's the breaks.

Maybe the reason why she isn't willing to get nude for you like she is with her other friends is because she knows you're in love with her.
Why if she khow i love her, she does not want to do. I mean many guys say they love her too

Unfortunately you cannot make her talk about it if she doesn't want to, and that means you will never really know her reasons for doing anything. If she said she thinks you are crazy, then that is probably why she doesn't want to do nude shows with you anymore, and it doesn't matter how much you offer to tip. Them's the breaks.
I only want she teĺl me all her thought, not only some word like "u are crazy" or"i don't like u see me naked".Is there any trick to do it

I only want she teĺl me all her thought, not only some word like "u are crazy" or"i don't like u see me naked".Is there any trick to do it
You want her tell you her thoughts, then you must understand her thought is "u are crazy" or"she don't like you see naked".

You must change this. It will be long difficult journey. Good luck.

You probably came on way too strong and freaked her out. Telling her you love her when you don't even know her and have had a few privates. If that's the stuff you're willing to tell us here I'd bet you've said a whole lot more to her. Have you said shit like you want to meet her or you're going to marry her?

That's most likely why she no longer wants to get naked for you because she's probably scared of you and how over attached you have become and it's no longer worth it to deal with the hassle.

I got another question: Did she give you her mail and number as a reward or just out of the blue? I know that this is a dumb question, but regarding the stuff you already wrote it came into my mind and woudn't go away.
Another thing that might be possible is if you asked her to do something she's uncomfortable with. I know this from myself (my personal life rather than camming): if someone asks me to do something I don't really want, and no matter whether I reluctantly agree (e.g. because they begged so much) or reject it, I just feel so dirty that I don't want that person to see me naked (and vulnerable) again. This scenario wouldn't neccessarily be your 'fault', but in this case you almost certainly won't ever get an explanation from her, as shame is a really strong feeling.
You might want to seek someone to love elsewhere.

Tl;dr : Don't pressure anyone into anything they don't 100% like or you might lose them.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
You stepped too far out of the fantasy world into the real world, for that model.

IMHO, cam, is a fantasy/reality hybrid. How much reality comes into the fantasy/character and vice versa is set by the model typically. What she feels comfortable with. Each model is different, what their line is between the two differs, some think they have no line, but I have my doubts no model has a line. A unique aspect of the cam community is that members also have a fascade, a character that is part of the fantasy. They also have a line between reality and fantasy. Once you cross the line from fantasy into reality it is hard to go back. This can happen in a few ways, romantic relationship, but often a true friendship forms.

I have had this happen to me with a long term camgirl now friend. I did some graphic design and HTML work for her that we bartered camgirl service for. This lead to a lot of work and fun. Through that we shared personal information, shared stories, shared life. We had rules and boundaries that we still have today. Yet we don't have a camgirl/member relationship. IT is just too weird to cam with her. If we lived close by we could have a great time over dinner with our significant others but we can not cam. We are in reality now. Yet, she does send me vids she makes and pics now and then just for fun. I know this gal so well i have chatted with her husband many times. This all via skype mostly and a phone call.

So there is my two cents.

She's just being a tease. Keep pushing her boundaries, demanding what she clearly is not interested in giving, and buy a ring because you two are going to live happily ever after!

I mean, no, but that seems to be what you're hell-bent on hearing, right?

I got another question: Did she give you her mail and number as a reward or just out of the blue? I know that this is a dumb question, but regarding the stuff you already wrote it came into my mind and woudn't go away.
Another thing that might be possible is if you asked her to do something she's uncomfortable with. I know this from myself (my personal life rather than camming): if someone asks me to do something I don't really want, and no matter whether I reluctantly agree (e.g. because they begged so much) or reject it, I just feel so dirty that I don't want that person to see me naked (and vulnerable) again. This scenario wouldn't neccessarily be your 'fault', but in this case you almost certainly won't ever get an explanation from her, as shame is a really strong feeling.
You might want to seek someone to love elsewhere.

Tl;dr : Don't pressure anyone into anything they don't 100% like or you might lose them.
I asked her mail and her number and then she gave it to me. I must to say I didn't tip he and it not so much, just $1 every time.
I'm not intend to pressure her, but I want what is relation ship between us. It is not like a friend ship or customer ship.

I asked her mail and her number and then she gave it to me. I must to say I didn't tip he and it not so much, just $1 every time.
I'm not intend to pressure her, but I want what is relation ship between us. It is not like a friend ship or customer ship.

Whaaaaat. Dude. Leave her alone! You clearly don't respect her boundaries, her time, or her job so seriously...I can all but guarantee you she just plain DOES NOT LIKE YOU.

You might want to look into dating someone who isn't a model.

Every answer you have given in this thread highlights exactly why she is treating you like this. If I were her I would do the same. Hell if I were her I would have blocked you and cut off all contact by now. You have become clingy, unbearable and just a total pest. She is doing a job and quite clearly wants nothing to do with you so back off and leave her alone. And on the number front she probably didn't know how to say no without causing issues so just handed it over big no no in my opinion. Move on and maybe find someone in the real world to have a relationship with, cam sites are NOT dating sites no matter what you think.

She's just not into you, bro. Let it go. You can't force a relationship to happen.

You don't need to figure out why she doesn't like you. Just leave her alone.

You clearly don't respect her if you keep pushing her for answers. Just. Move. On.
I don't push her, I must say that, I just ask and then she refuse , become angry. So that I left her in calm, as I said I didn't meet her these day, I just make a thread here. It doesn't mean I keeping anoying her.

We can only give you theorys. She is the only one who knows why.

And we can keep giving you these theories, but they probably aren't going to make you feel very good. Just leave this poor woman alone. PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.