AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why are there potential viewers in my shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
@xChloe Hi,
Curious why there are potential viewers showing up when I am doing an excl show. Who are they, and why are they there? I thought they would get booted when someone hit exclusive.

Hi, how are you?

I guess I will start by clarifying the information about which site you are interested in: Streamate or Stripchat?

Upvote 0
Not sure how it looks for a model on Stripchat for a show, but from a user side, I can still click the user list and it will show that everyone who was in the room when I took the model for a private, is still there. The users can't see the show though, but they are still in the room waiting.

Is this what you mean? Or do you mean they are literally able to watch your exclusive shows?

Upvote 0
You posted this in the Streamate section so assuming you're talking about SM not SC? I think when you're in exclusive, it still shows the members who are hanging out on your profile page whilst you're in the exclusive, including non-account members (potential members) so they're not actually watching you perform they're just there. I could be wrong and it was a really shitty glitch though, hopefully not!

Reactions: Violet October
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.