AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why haven’t I been paid yet?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2021
So I am a new cam girl, but I’ve used chaturbate in the past a couple years ago.. back then I received my payments through check (which never arrived) and I was never contacted..
This time I use direct deposit and I cashed out $56 on the 10th And $52 on the 11th.. I read online many different things online which have me very confused: One said I should have it within 2-7 days after I convert them and another said 2-7 days after the pay period ends or by the 22nd.. I’m just very concerned that I won’t be getting my money? Can anybody tell me an exact date or anything that might help me know when I’ll get my direct deposit??

Depends how u select to get paied,. If is each period then they cashed out last night ( on 15th of the month .. )and you have to wait 2.7 days till the money enter. If you got the option daily payment and you use it then is taking 2 days till u get them and u can cash out anytime u want ,.

Upvote 0
Depends how u select to get paied,. If is each period then they cashed out last night ( on 15th of the month .. )and you have to wait 2.7 days till the money enter. If you got the option daily payment and you use it then is taking 2 days till u get them and u can cash out anytime u want ,.
Yeah I did during the pay period 1-15th, so it should be like 2-7 days after yesterday?

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Yeah I did during the pay period 1-15th, so it should be like 2-7 days after yesterday?
exactly , if you cashed them out last night, now need to wait 2-7 days to get them 🤗

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.