AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

why is crazy sane here? I guess this is why?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AINTK25

Banhammered
Nov 11, 2018
So I don't get it. Like I notice a lot of people here have mental issues. The way you know they do is because well you're doing it because you have some kind of self esteem issue you can't stay on cam because someone will say something mean to you on cam and will feel bad about yourself. No one comes to your room you feel like it takes a hit to your self esteem and self worth. Those things are signs of being an unstable and unhealthy person and I get why guys on these sites expect me to care what they think or think if they give positive feedback it's going to make a difference. It doesn't. My thing is I didn't decide to be on mfc because I was weak or stupid or did not the right avenue I was supposed to go to. I do this because well I have big boobs and I knew I could make money off of it. You should know something is not right with you if you are doing this because of some mental reason this is not normal behavior so if you are enjoying this then you enjoy abnormal behavior. When I say that I do not mean just being sexual makes you abnormal but taking your clothes off doing sexual acts to people you have never seen for any mental satisfaction means something is not right with you. Maybe therapy is a good option especially not that you have the money to do so. It just annoys me in this profession there's so many broken people that when a person like myself is just doing it for the normal reasons it makes it harder for me. I feel like on here I got judged a lot for saying my reason for camming was monetary was uncomfortable for a lot of people because they try to talk about enjoying what they do. Ok If you enjoyed it so much why didn't you just play with yourself online somewhere for free? And maybe you do. A lot of people here are sluts and think they enjoy it. But I don't know who really enjoys being a slut. I don't. I just do it for the money. And I really don't think anyone else enjoys being a slut that's a lie one tells themselves to keep going. Idk I just think it's weird being real about things here seems weird to people here. Like when I talked about how bad my situation has been monetarily. People acted like that was shocking. You really think it would take me just waking up one day everything going perfectly fine for me to have sex online? Of course it took facing homelessness and trying to avoid it for me to do this the two times I've done this. I know I'm not crazy like you where you just wake up one day and start camming because you're bored or you think it's a cooler job than you got. You know most people think that a camgirl is well of course a slut but has mental and emotional issues or is dirt poor no education possibly drug or substance issues. Usually a combination of both. It's like the mental issues on here definitely manifest but what I don't get is sure many maybe most are like that. That does not mean I'm like you. And don't be shocked when someone is not messed up like you and camming. There are people who are actually just struggling to get by and camming for that reason. No need to judge them and act like they're crazy one when in reality what you are is very abnormal

Maybe to some extent for example I'm just a tougher person and not easily affected by other people. Because I mean at my last jobs that I was into with interviewing I did experience people who were new to the job shaken a bit by someone cursing them out on the phone or calling them or someone else the n word or a racial slur. Me I never was really. Because I'm very one track minded when it comes to money. Anyhow in that case though many people starting out were not prepared for that because no one really prepared them for that. But this you know what it's all about. You shouldn't be here if you can't handle people not in your room. Or that you don't have validation. That's a weak person it's not a healthy thing to be fix it. And not in the cam room lol. You need trained professionals.

k

Same person. So glad I decided against verifying her as a model here.

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 12.09.26 PM.png

Oh wow, she has put at least 8 years of her life into going to school, and getting the degrees necessary (plus post clinical supervision) to be able to diagnose mental illness too (sarcasm). Amazing. And just when I thought she was too lazy to pick up a pen and piece of paper, like everyone else who respects the rules of the forum...

Pretty much me trying to read that.

Editing to add in case new models or those looking to become one- this isn't a career choice to get into if you're desperate. Unless you're ridiculously lucky, your first few months/years can be volitile as far as earnings go. You to not want to do things you're uncomfortable with sexually because you're broke. It will kill your mental health if you feel pressured all the time. This gig isn't for everyone and that's ok!

Last edited:
I'll also remind folks who haven't followed the OP's other account in recent threads:

We were not telling her she couldn't do cam work "just for the money". We told her it isn't the best business practice to constantly talk about the money aspect of it. Especially publicly if you have fans/supporters that like to embrace the fantasy that you're actually enjoying interacting with them.

You don't have to LOVE this job, and you don't have to feel bad if you're really only in it for a paycheck. Just be careful how you represent yourself in order not to shoot yourself in the foot.

and also:
A lot of people here are sluts and think they enjoy it.

you're not a slut if you actually enjoy making your paycheck by doing fun sexy stuff for people on the Internet.

I need names Damnit! :p

There's like 2-3 people that I had to put on ignore in the last few months. It got a bit 'repetitive'.
Her name is in the screenshot of the private message she sent me.

I'll also remind folks who haven't followed the OP's other account in recent threads:

We were not telling her she couldn't do cam work "just for the money". We told her it isn't the best business practice to constantly talk about the money aspect of it. Especially publicly if you have fans/supporters that like to embrace the fantasy that you're actually enjoying interacting with them.

You don't have to LOVE this job, and you don't have to feel bad if you're really only in it for a paycheck. Just be careful how you represent yourself in order not to shoot yourself in the foot.

and also:

you're not a slut if you actually enjoy making your paycheck by doing fun sexy stuff for people on the Internet.

The last part of this message [from you] I agree with so much, and it's with comments like this [from her[ that shame women.
Sex and exploring all kinds of desires is fun, pleasurable and enjoyable if you can safely make money whilst doing something that is natural in humans to enjoy, then why not?

I started to read the OP but I am way too tired to try get pas the first 10 words lol.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
The last part of this message [from you] I agree with so much, and it's with comments like this [from her[ that shame women.
Sex and exploring all kinds of desires is fun, pleasurable and enjoyable if you can safely make money whilst doing something that is natural in humans to enjoy, then why not?

I started to read the OP but I am way too tired to try get pas the first 10 words lol.
Yeah, the whole "if you really like it why not do it for free" thing is something we usually only hear from anti-sex-workers. And it's kind of clear to me that OP falls into that category, hating herself and us so much.

OP has issues with her own sexuality and loving herself. That was why I said I was worried about her mental health in one of the first threads she did here and this just shows further proof she needs help and doesn't realize it. And calling Amber a racist is ridiculous 😠 there's models and members of all ethnicities here and no one would tolerate any racism on the forum.

I had a hard time reading the ramblings due to so many different things wrong with it. There is no shame in enjoying your own body or doing what you love as a money maker. I have a high sex drive and I love camming most days. It turns me on that guys enjoy it enough to tip. That doesn't make me a slut. That doesn't mean I'm needing a therapist. I just know what I like and what I don't and own it.

As far as saying only trained professionals should be doing this, she was the one who needed hand holding through the most basic aspects. That was beyond hypocritical. The whole post was backwards

I don’t post here as much as I’d like to, so I worry my question is too intrusive but I’m genuinely curious why do you keep this forum going @AmberCutie?
I see this place as a lovely party. Okay, models can learn a lot but most of it is socializing with our peers or members. So this party is being hosted by one person all the time, that’s unfair no?

I don’t post here as much as I’d like to, so I worry my question is too intrusive but I’m genuinely curious why do you keep this forum going @AmberCutie?
I see this place as a lovely party. Okay, models can learn a lot but most of it is socializing with our peers or members. So this party is being hosted by one person all the time, that’s unfair no?
Unfair to who?

To you. No? You’re only one doing work and rest of us benefit. 🤷‍♀️
Oh I get what you mean. Sorry for a second I think I took it the wrong way lol.

It is a bit of work but it’s such a part of my cam life routine now, I can’t really imagine not running it. And I get my kicks sometimes being able to toss ban hammers around. And of course I depend on it to vent frustrations or share victories with my fellow cam models.
That is its own reward.
I feel like for the most part my efforts behind the scenes are appreciated by the ACF community and it offsets the irritating parts of being in charge.

So I don't get it. Like I notice a lot of people here have mental issues. The way you know they do is because well you're doing it because you have some kind of self esteem issue you can't stay on cam because someone will say something mean to you on cam and will feel bad about yourself. No one comes to your room you feel like it takes a hit to your self esteem and self worth. Those things are signs of being an unstable and unhealthy person and I get why guys on these sites expect me to care what they think or think if they give positive feedback it's going to make a difference. It doesn't. My thing is I didn't decide to be on mfc because I was weak or stupid or did not the right avenue I was supposed to go to. I do this because well I have big boobs and I knew I could make money off of it. You should know something is not right with you if you are doing this because of some mental reason this is not normal behavior so if you are enjoying this then you enjoy abnormal behavior. When I say that I do not mean just being sexual makes you abnormal but taking your clothes off doing sexual acts to people you have never seen for any mental satisfaction means something is not right with you. Maybe therapy is a good option especially not that you have the money to do so. It just annoys me in this profession there's so many broken people that when a person like myself is just doing it for the normal reasons it makes it harder for me. I feel like on here I got judged a lot for saying my reason for camming was monetary was uncomfortable for a lot of people because they try to talk about enjoying what they do. Ok If you enjoyed it so much why didn't you just play with yourself online somewhere for free? And maybe you do. A lot of people here are sluts and think they enjoy it. But I don't know who really enjoys being a slut. I don't. I just do it for the money. And I really don't think anyone else enjoys being a slut that's a lie one tells themselves to keep going. Idk I just think it's weird being real about things here seems weird to people here. Like when I talked about how bad my situation has been monetarily. People acted like that was shocking. You really think it would take me just waking up one day everything going perfectly fine for me to have sex online? Of course it took facing homelessness and trying to avoid it for me to do this the two times I've done this. I know I'm not crazy like you where you just wake up one day and start camming because you're bored or you think it's a cooler job than you got. You know most people think that a camgirl is well of course a slut but has mental and emotional issues or is dirt poor no education possibly drug or substance issues. Usually a combination of both. It's like the mental issues on here definitely manifest but what I don't get is sure many maybe most are like that. That does not mean I'm like you. And don't be shocked when someone is not messed up like you and camming. There are people who are actually just struggling to get by and camming for that reason. No need to judge them and act like they're crazy one when in reality what you are is very abnormal

Maybe to some extent for example I'm just a tougher person and not easily affected by other people. Because I mean at my last jobs that I was into with interviewing I did experience people who were new to the job shaken a bit by someone cursing them out on the phone or calling them or someone else the n word or a racial slur. Me I never was really. Because I'm very one track minded when it comes to money. Anyhow in that case though many people starting out were not prepared for that because no one really prepared them for that. But this you know what it's all about. You shouldn't be here if you can't handle people not in your room. Or that you don't have validation. That's a weak person it's not a healthy thing to be fix it. And not in the cam room lol. You need trained professionals.
I've actually read and tried to understand this all... I think you have tangled in some web of words and definitions, and now you see only things which are confirming your point of view. But you should also, especially, look for things that will deny your thoughts, as this is the best way to finding if something that you believe is really "right". And also this is what your opponents will do in the first place...

Oh I get what you mean. Sorry for a second I think I took it the wrong way lol.

It is a bit of work but it’s such a part of my cam life routine now, I can’t really imagine not running it. And I get my kicks sometimes being able to toss ban hammers around. And of course I depend on it to vent frustrations or share victories with my fellow cam models.
That is its own reward.
I feel like for the most part my efforts behind the scenes are appreciated by the ACF community and it offsets the irritating parts of being in charge.
Thank you for sharing that. I’m glad you’re finding it rewarding and keep this place alive. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.