AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why is the traffic so low on chaturbate today?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And before how you were broadcasting? Im on my bed now lying and have camera from the side. Im curious about any advice and things which worked .Thanks for sharing! Me had very weird situation today. I was online on cb and mfc and on mfc came crazy tipper, totally he tipped me 3065 tokens and i was doing 30 minutes all the time really hot show , and instatnly many viewers on mfc and on cb? Even less then before show:D maybe 3 poeple joined my room during 30 minutes show :D No fuk**n idea why .... In total im happy from today but its weird a lot!
That's awesome! I normally sit in a desk chair and have the cam showing my face and chest but not much else.

Please do not take your desktop into the bathroom. The stream from your shower could damage the tower's internal devices. If you can leave that part in the hall with the door closed that would be best. Good luck!!

Upvote 0
That's awesome! I normally sit in a desk chair and have the cam showing my face and chest but not much else.

Please do not take your desktop into the bathroom. The stream from your shower could damage the tower's internal devices. If you can leave that part in the hall with the door closed that would be best. Good luck!!
Ooo nooo! Shit! Thanks for this info! No shower show for sure ! Thanks ! My PC is my treasure . Good to have you people here ! U just saved my pc :h:

Upvote 0
Ooo nooo! Shit! Thanks for this info! No shower show for sure ! Thanks ! My PC is my treasure . Good to have you people here ! U just saved my pc :h:
If you want, you can record a shower show on your phone and upload it for sale on CB. 💜

• Wat?!
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
I've noticed that the site layout is totally different today. I wonder if that's why the site has been glitchy - all the prep work x
That's interesting! Did the site function better, or was it just a more improved appearance/interface?
Didn't notice any changes myself, but maybe it depends on browser type, or some users get a different version when logging in, like a beta version?

Upvote 0
I've noticed that the site layout is totally different today. I wonder if that's why the site has been glitchy - all the prep work x
Yesterday for me was still very slow ,but today didnt try yet. Hope will be better. But sunday night i had great. Maybe they have issues when is too many people online. Now is 58 pages witn broadcasters, sunday was similar. But last days at evenong around 108! Maybe servers cant handle it

Upvote 0
Yesterday for me was still very slow ,but today didnt try yet. Hope will be better. But sunday night i had great. Maybe they have issues when is too many people online. Now is 58 pages witn broadcasters, sunday was similar. But last days at evenong around 108! Maybe servers cant handle it
Yes, exactly, I solved it several times with the support that if there are many sites online, it doesn't work well.

Upvote 0
I see that more and more people are complaining about it here. It would be nice to write it on the support and they get more complaints there. When one or 2 models write it. Then they won't do anything. And here, no one will solve it for us.
I have already contacted them.

Upvote 0
I notice this same but my friend told that she have like always (nothing change). So maybe this all problem on site is just because of it. Last time when they was change site was this same issue for me

Upvote 0
I notice this same but my friend told that she have like always (nothing change). So maybe this all problem on site is just because of it. Last time when they was change site was this same issue for me
Looks like they changed something. My friend sent me screen today, something in her profile looks different. I dont see nothing new, but we had situations that one of us had something changed faster then another. Anyone noticed somehing?

Upvote 0
is happening to me sometimes too,. i am stuck with under 100 people for over 30min on , and they not coming in, then i close and start obs again and they are coming fast ... try this too. if using obs.,

Upvote 0
is happening to me sometimes too,. i am stuck with under 100 people for over 30min on , and they not coming in, then i close and start obs again and they are coming fast ... try this too. if using obs.,
Okay ! Thank you! Few people comes but nobody new. Can you tell me whats are good obs settings? I mean u do simple or advanced? I use advanced ,profile main and ws using zerolatency,but now none

Upvote 0
I'm watching a room and the camera keeps going offline. I know she isn't using OBS because she doesn't know how (said it herself). It seems to be dropping the camera more frequently and for longer periods of time on the mobile site.

Upvote 0
  • Hugs
Upvote 0
Hello, I have the same problem since days!
You do not see any anonymous user and neither do you see gray, which seems strange to me
In addition, some users told me that my room disconnects every so often
I use obs and I don't have any problem there
I wrote to support and they said that there is no problem with your page and my account
but it still seems weird to me
excuse my bad english it's really not my language

Upvote 0
Hello, I have the same problem since days!
You do not see any anonymous user and neither do you see gray, which seems strange to me
In addition, some users told me that my room disconnects every so often
I use obs and I don't have any problem there
I wrote to support and they said that there is no problem with your page and my account
but it still seems weird to me
excuse my bad english it's really not my language
In my room last days was really few people and also not many anonymous and greys. I had feeling like my room frozen or something because were really long times when totally nobody entered my room, color people from time to time but just coming and leaving.

Upvote 0
in my room seems fine, i got same users as always...

Upvote 0
Wondering if anyone else is seeing that the traffic on chaturbate today is significantly lower than normal and what the cause is?
I know it's february now but I noticed this too! Usually I have at least half anonymous users in my room, but that day I had zero! I think the storm in CA affected things for the CB servers, their HQ is in California I believe. Otherwise it's continued to be slow since then!! I've only been at this for a year and a half but I remember things getting better after the SuperBowl. That's like a religion in the US lol! Even still I am frustrated and have been trying to tell myself that people don't hate me, i didn't do anything to offend anyone, and tax season is right around the corner so HOPEFULLY people will have some extra money in their pockets, all we need to do is ride it out I think!!

Upvote 0
Glad 2 know I'm not the only one dealing with internet issues while streaming. I contacted support and they can only help me if I take a screenshot of my site when I have an issue.
I have the same issue like everyone else is saying where I'm using obs studio and it disconnects and reconnects. It doesn't happen too often but when it does its frequent and so annoying even when I test my internet speed thats on wifi and clocks in over 200mbps

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I know it's february now but I noticed this too! Usually I have at least half anonymous users in my room, but that day I had zero! I think the storm in CA affected things for the CB servers, their HQ is in California I believe. Otherwise it's continued to be slow since then!! I've only been at this for a year and a half but I remember things getting better after the SuperBowl. That's like a religion in the US lol! Even still I am frustrated and have been trying to tell myself that people don't hate me, i didn't do anything to offend anyone, and tax season is right around the corner so HOPEFULLY people will have some extra money in their pockets, all we need to do is ride it out I think!!
Chaturbate uses AWS servers (Amazon) as does Reddit and they have reported issues over the last couple of weeks. I'm sure AWS has server farms in multiple states, not just California.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.