AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why MFC has become boring in my opinion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone is suggesting you tip models you don't like. People are suggesting you don't take up more space than you are worth in a room.
In terms of taking up more space than we are worth, as always the model decides our worth. :smuggrin:

The most refreshing thing is when I click over to MFC and my homepage is blank, which means I should get back to work and do other stuff because no one worth tipping or wasting time on is logged in.

The most refreshing thing is when I click over to MFC and my homepage is blank, which means I should get back to work and do other stuff because no one worth tipping or wasting time on is logged in.

Haha. You mean that no one you wish to tip is logged in. :) I don't think you meant to imply that all of the models currently online (hundreds) are unworthy of tips, as that would be a pretty mean thing to say. Lol.

Haha. You mean that no one you wish to tip is logged in. :) I don't think you meant to imply that all of the models currently online (hundreds) are unworthy of tips, as that would be a pretty mean thing to say. Lol.

You are right. They just don't give ME the same value as curated models do so it is better to not see them at all. Why waste tokens on random models vs ones who give the most value and who I already have a rapport with. Value, as in, who make tipping pleasurable. It also helps to make MFC less of a procrastination energy source!

Ok, if discussions kill the tipping, but there is an interest to have discussions then maybe it is worth a try to make discussions a tipping goal.
Lets say if you make a 2000 tokens goal and then there is 1 hour discussion about a specific controvercial topic coupled with a sexy performance for the members not interested in discussions. When the hour is up new goal new topic...

:)

A fine idea in theory but given the way some (many?) members react to models having the audacity to ask to be tipped for mentally and physically draining, explicit sexual acts, I can only imagine the torrent of abuse models would receive were they to start charging tokens for non-sexual chat. There probably is an audience for it, and maybe there's a gap in the market for a service like that, but I don't know that it would work on a site like MFC.

*I'm reminded of an old bit of Woody Allen prose I read before... stuff came to light about Woody Allen... where bored, dissatisfied husbands, unbeknownst to their philistine wives, would convene at this shady, clandestine, back-alley boozer operating as a front for a burgeoning business in which men would pay to join a scantily-clad female in a hidden room for an hour, where they could lie on a bed, close their eyes, and discuss literature and music and theatre and fine arts and politics and religion and hold philosophical and existential debates with these women, before slinking back to their unfulfilling home lives. Now that I think about it, it's probably quite sexist. But maybe the internet would be a better and more lucrative place for it than a back-alley boozer ever could.

You are right. They just don't give ME the same value as curated models do so it is better to not see them at all. Why waste tokens on random models vs ones who give the most value and who I already have a rapport with. Value, as in, who make tipping pleasurable. It also helps to make MFC less of a procrastination energy source!

While I understand what you're putting out here there is clearly a more tactful way to do it. And sure your current presentation of MFC keeps you from being sucked down a hole of ladies. You have to think you wouldn't have found some if not all of your favorites the first time with this method.

Reactions: SexySteph
While I understand what you're putting out here there is clearly a more tactful way to do it. And sure your current presentation of MFC keeps you from being sucked down a hole of ladies. You have to think you wouldn't have found some if not all of your favorites the first time with this method.

Yeah it does take awhile to find the right models and you are right it totally is not a day one thing, maybe not even a month one thing...

As far as tact, I expect ppl to realize that it is all about creating a bespoke presentation of models and not necessarily a wholesale devaluing of models I haven't experienced or who don't offer what I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.