AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why was my post deleted?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2011
I recently posted inquiring to why the model Princessleia/KeyserSozee has left MFC and it seems it has been deleted?

Why is this so?

hugoblah99 said:
I recently posted inquiring to why the model Princessleia/KeyserSozee has left MFC and it seems it has been deleted?

Why is this so?

More than likely because there is a MIA models thread. We like to keep this place organized, if you would like to do a thread search I'm sure if youwere to reply to that thread it would not be deleted, but a whole new thread isn't really necessary.

AngelAndrea said:
hugoblah99 said:

Why is this so?

More than likely because there is a MIA models thread. We like to keep this place organized, if you would like to do a thread search I'm sure if youwere to reply to that thread it would not be deleted, but a whole new thread isn't really necessary.

1) Wow that was a fast responce

2) New here and did not know that, thanks!

hugoblah99 said:
AngelAndrea said:
hugoblah99 said:

Why is this so?

1) Wow that was a fast responce

2) New here and did not know that, thanks!

Haha I am a nerd! No worries though, we're all cool (mostly) :)

Locking topic. The previous thread was deleted by request. Please discontinue conversation about her. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.