AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Will this largely increase my audience?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2015
Scotland , UK
Twitter Username
@HoneySucklexx
Chaturbate Username
Honey_Suckle
At the moment I have bad decor , not too bad lighting , my upload speed isnt all that great and the viewers say my cam can be a little grainy.

I am moving house soon and we are decorating a new bedroom .. we are including mirrored wardrobes and it will be fresh with bits of colour added here and there. I have just bought new studio lighting and a Logitech C920 pro cam. We also have a new bathroom too with led coloured lighting in some areas which should be great for bath/shower shows.

Do you think this change will help attract a larger audience?

Yes. It did for me.

Absolutely.

You won't start making thousands an hour just because of lighting/camera quality, but it makes a HUGE difference. The difference in detail when using a good webcam and some solid lighting is night and day when compared to your standard laptop cam and ceiling lights.

Internet speed, lighting and camera are absolutely the most important things to start improving in camming.

i´d forget the studio lighting when you´re on cam, sometimes this can create too much of a forced feeling, but the higher quality cam, the higher speed broad band and new laptop will all help with quality of image on cam.
With live cam, most voyeurs enjoy the home feel, brightly lit, but not studio lighting, just your normal home light, nice and bright so they can see into the places most people can only wish :)

Hope i´ve given you some extra thoughts to your fun business xxx

Reactions: Honey_Suckle
i´d forget the studio lighting when you´re on cam, sometimes this can create too much of a forced feeling, but the higher quality cam, the higher speed broad band and new laptop will all help with quality of image on cam.
With live cam, most voyeurs enjoy the home feel, brightly lit, but not studio lighting, just your normal home light, nice and bright so they can see into the places most people can only wish :)

Hope i´ve given you some extra thoughts to your fun business xxx

A lot of people use studio lighting cause it's cleaner and easier to control, especially when you use them with pure white bulbs. For example, I can turn my cam's brightness setting down for more of a natural night necessary time look without having to move everything around. It isn't necessary to get photography/film lights, but it is super useful. That being said, I'd only invest in them if you plan on camming for a while.

I'd also mention that lights are fairly inexpensive in the grand scheme of things. When buying my webcam (Logitech c920) I also bought these lights for ~$60 and they work great!

I'm also a huge believer in investing in yourself/your work. If I plan on camming, then I better put in some effort and reinvest some of the money I make from it in order to increase the quality of my video/audio/etc.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ExcellaExe
Status
Not open for further replies.